Awesome List Updates on Nov 01, 2018
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Mental Health
- Jerk Programmer To Compassionate Coder - By April Wensel in the Ardent Development podcast.
2. Awesome Cyclejs
Libraries / Drivers
- mjyc/cycle-posenet-driver ★1 (⭐5) - A Cycle.js drivers for pose detection using TensorFlow.js-powered PoseNet (⭐12k)
- @cycle-robot-drivers/speech ★1 (⭐5) - Cycle.js drivers for speech synthesis and recognition using Web Speech API
3. Awesome Chrome Devtools
- betwixt (⭐4.4k) - System level network proxy, providing inspection via Network panel.
Chrome DevTools Protocol
- DevTools Protocol API Docs - Easy browsable UI for exploring the protocol's domains, methods and events.
Using DevTools frontend with other platforms / Android
- Facebook Stetho (⭐13k) - Native Android debugging with Chrome DevTools.
Using DevTools frontend with other platforms / ClojureScript
- Dirac (⭐762) - Debugging of ClojsureScript.
Using DevTools frontend with other platforms / iOS
- PonyDebugger (⭐5.9k) - Remote network and data debugging iOS apps with Chrome DevTools.
Using DevTools frontend with other platforms / Node.js
- Debugging Node.js with Chrome DevTools - Guide on using the full debugging and profiling support in Node v6.3+.
Workflow / Ruby
- Augury - Debugging and Profiling for Angular 2 applications.
4. Awesome Ipfs
- Autonomica "IPFS Social Proof" (⭐126) - Autonomica is a Keybase-like Dapp for creating an identity and proving this identity via published social media and web proofs.
5. Awesome Creative Coding
- DrawBot [Mac] - Education oriented 2d graphics programming environment based on python.
Inspiration / Other
- Inspiring Online - Open source micro blog about inspiring and creative works published online.
6. Awesome Interview Questions
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / Android
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / AngularJS
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / BackboneJS
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / C++
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / C#
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / EmberJS
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / HTML
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / iOS
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / NodeJS
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / PHP
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / Python
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / Ruby on Rails
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / Ruby
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / Scala
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / Swift
Database technologies / SQL
OS / Linux
7. Awesome Hbase
Integrations / Transactions
- Kafka (⭐198) - HBase Kafka proxy.
8. Awesome Appium
Become an Appium Pro
- Adding AI to Appium - By test.ai
9. Awesome Flutter
Desktop / Game Engine resources
- Desktop Embedding (⭐7.1k) - Desktop implementations of the Flutter embedding API by Google
10. Awesome Pascal
- FastMath (⭐143).
[Delphi]Delphi math library that is optimized for fast performance (sometimes at the cost of not performing error checking or losing a little accuracy). It uses hand-optimized assembly code to achieve much better performance then the equivalent functions provided by the Delphi RTL. // Floating-point, vector, matrix operations.
- Chet - C Header Translator for Delphi (⭐162). Chet is a .h-to-.pas translator powered by libclang for Delphi. Uses the Clang compiler to parse header files, resulting in more accurate translations that require fewer manual adjustments.
11. Awesome Ethereum
- CryptoZombies - Learn to Code Ethereum DApps By Building Your Own Game.
- Start Ethereum DApp Development Career - Informal guide to starting developing DApps.
Learning and MOOCs
- Ethereum Stack Exchange - Question and answers about Ethereum.
- Smart contract safety (⭐15k) - Ethereum wiki on best practices for safety in smart contracts.
- Accounts, Transactions, Gas, and Block Gas Limits in Ethereum - Functional description of Ethereum accounts, gas and transactions.
- Ethernaut Smart Contract Capture the Flag - Practice hacking Smart Contracts.
- Ethereum Syllabus - Syllabus to learn Ethereum.
- Cryptocurrency Security: University of Illinois 2016 - Cryptocurrency Security Course.
- Stanford CS 251(p): Bitcoin and Crypto Currencies - Stanford Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Course.
- Introduction to Digital Currencies: University of Nicosia - Digital currency introductory MOOC.
- Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology: Concordia University - Introduction to Bitcoin and blockchain technology MOOC.
- Smart Contract Best Practices - Security related best practices for smart contracts.
- Making Smart Contracts Smarter - Smart contract security attacks.
- Ethereum Wiki Philosophy (⭐26) - Some of the core philosophies of Ethereum.
- Ethereum Improvement Proposals - Standards for the Ethereum platform, including core protocol specifications, client APIs, and contract standards.
- Ethereum Explained (22:00) - Introductory explanation to the Ethereum platform.
- Ethplorer - Ethereum block explorer.
- Etherchain - Ethereum block explorer.
- Ethash Proof of Work (⭐15k) - Ethereum's Proof of Work Algorithm.
- r/Ethereum - Ethereum subreddit.
- Ethereum Worldwide Meetups - Meet up with the local Ethereum community via meetup.com.
12. Awesome Opensource Documents
Subjects / Writing and Documentation
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Documentation! (⭐21) (Site, cc-nc-sa) - This Guide exists to provide advices and a best-practice handbook about creating documentation.
- Prose for Programmers (⭐215) (cc-nc-nd) - A book to help software developers write better prose.
13. Awesome Serverless
- Begin - Create AWS serverless apps, APIs, and sites with databases, sessions, and full CI/CD.
14. Awesome Machine Learning
Matlab / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- Machine Learning in MatLab/Octave (⭐784) - examples of popular machine learning algorithms (neural networks, linear/logistic regressions, K-Means, etc.) with code examples and mathematics behind them being explained.
15. Awesome Cpp
- OpenXRay (⭐2.4k) - a community-modified X-Ray engine used in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game series. [Modified BSD/non-commercial only]
- sol2 (⭐3.5k) - A C++ <-> Lua API wrapper with advanced features and top notch performance. [MIT]