Track Awesome Ethereum Updates Daily
A Curated List of Awesome Ethereum Resources
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · 😺 ttumiel/Awesome-Ethereum · ⭐ 227 · 🏷️ Decentralized Systems
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Jan 08, 2022
- Hardhat - Ethereum development environment for professionals.
Oct 25, 2019
- Eth Fiddle - Online editor for smart contracts.
- Full Stack DApp Tutorial Series - Full stack DApps using various frameworks.
- Flint Documentation - Experimental contract orientated language for Ethereum.
- Enjinx - Ethereum block explorer, that also nicely visualizes assets and tokens.
- Blockchair - Multi block explorer with nice charts.
- Swarm - Swarm is a distributed storage platform and content distribution service.
Feb 15, 2019
- zk-SNARKS - Verify knowledge of a secret without revealing it.
- Introduction to zk-SNARKS with examples - A practical overview of zk-SNARKS.
- A practical beginner's guide to creating, proving, and verifying zkSNARKs (⭐270) - Introduction to zk-SNARKS and implementation as a smart contract.
- zk-SNARKS: Under the Hood - Technical explanation of zk-SNARKS.
- zk-SNARKs in a nutshell - Technical explanation of zk-SNARKS.
- Practical zk-SNARKs for Ethereum - A short and practical introduction to using zk-SNARKs.
- Token Bonding Curves (TBC) - Mathematically sound price-supply relationship curves.
Jan 26, 2019
- GitHub Wiki (⭐15k) - Ethereum wiki covering all things related to Ethereum. The go-to place for all things.
- Whitepaper (⭐15k) - Non-technical introductory description of Ethereum.
- Yellowpaper - Technical description of Ethereum. Technically outdated, but interesting.
Jan 23, 2019
- OpenZeppelin - Battle-tested framework of secure, reusable smart contracts.
- Truffle Framework - Development environment for blockchain applications.
- Ganache - Personal Ethereum blockchain to run tests.
- Remix Online IDE - A useful in-browser IDE that can compile and publish smart contracts to various Ethereum networks. Includes a linter.
- Embark Framework (⭐3.7k) - Framework for serverless Decentralized Applications using Ethereum, IPFS and other platforms.
- Ethereum YouTube Channel - Mostly older videos of Devcon 1 and before.
- Ethereum Foundation YouTube Channel - Most up to date events and streams including the Ethereum Devcon conferences and dev meetings.
- ETH Gas Station - A tool to check the current price of gas for transactions.
- Whisper (⭐15k) - A communication protocol for DApps to communicate with each other.
- Mastering Ethereum (⭐16k) - A developers guide to the operation and use of Ethereum.
- Introduction to Ethereum and Solidity - Learn Solidity development from concept to deployment.
- Ethereum: Blockchains, Digital Assets, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations - Learn about Ethereum (and blockchains) from an IBM blockchain liason.
Nov 28, 2018
- Casper (⭐15k) - Proof of Stake Implementation.
- Casper CBC - Correct by Construction for full Proof-of-Stake.
- Casper FFG - Friendly Finality Gadget for PoS validation with Proof-of-Work.
- PoS FAQs (⭐15k)
- FFG vs CBC Comparison - A Stack Exchange comparison of FFG and CBC.
- Sharding (⭐15k) - Partitioning computational resources so that nodes do not have to process the entire blockchain.
Nov 16, 2018
- Various Ethereum & Solidity Tutorials - How to create smart contracts, deploy your own DApps, create tokens, and more — from beginner to intermediate topics.
Nov 01, 2018
- CryptoZombies - Learn to Code Ethereum DApps By Building Your Own Game.
- Start Ethereum DApp Development Career - Informal guide to starting developing DApps.
Learning and MOOCs
- Ethereum Stack Exchange - Question and answers about Ethereum.
- Smart contract safety (⭐15k) - Ethereum wiki on best practices for safety in smart contracts.
- Accounts, Transactions, Gas, and Block Gas Limits in Ethereum - Functional description of Ethereum accounts, gas and transactions.
- Ethernaut Smart Contract Capture the Flag - Practice hacking Smart Contracts.
- Ethereum Syllabus - Syllabus to learn Ethereum.
- Cryptocurrency Security: University of Illinois 2016 - Cryptocurrency Security Course.
- Stanford CS 251(p): Bitcoin and Crypto Currencies - Stanford Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Course.
- Introduction to Digital Currencies: University of Nicosia - Digital currency introductory MOOC.
- Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology: Concordia University - Introduction to Bitcoin and blockchain technology MOOC.
- Smart Contract Best Practices - Security related best practices for smart contracts.
- Making Smart Contracts Smarter - Smart contract security attacks.
- Ethereum Wiki Philosophy (⭐26) - Some of the core philosophies of Ethereum.
- Ethereum Improvement Proposals - Standards for the Ethereum platform, including core protocol specifications, client APIs, and contract standards.
- Ethereum Explained (22:00) - Introductory explanation to the Ethereum platform.
- Ethplorer - Ethereum block explorer.
- Etherchain - Ethereum block explorer.
- Ethash Proof of Work (⭐15k) - Ethereum's Proof of Work Algorithm.
- r/Ethereum - Ethereum subreddit.
- Ethereum Worldwide Meetups - Meet up with the local Ethereum community via meetup.com.
Oct 24, 2018
Learning and MOOCs
Oct 19, 2018
- Learning Solidity Tutorial Series - Building smart contracts with Metamask and Remix IDE.
- End to End DApp Tutorial - Create a gambling DApp using Metamask, Truffle, Remix, React and IPFS.
Oct 08, 2018
- Hitchhikers Guide to Smart Contracts - Build smart contracts on Ethereum using Truffle, testrpc and Solidity.
- A 101 Noob Intro to Programming Smart Contracts on Ethereum - Smart contract tutorial with a focus on building up understanding before code.
- Parity DApp Tutorial - 10 part tutorial on how to write DApps.
- Ethereum Builders Guide - Gitbook for building on Ethereum that goes deeper into understanding technical functionality.
Oct 06, 2018
- Etherscan - Ethereum block explorer with other useful block utilities.
Oct 05, 2018
- Solidity Documentation - Programming language of choice for smart contracts.
- Vyper Documentation - Experimental smart contract programming language intended to replace Solidity.
- MetaMask - Browser extension that can interact with Remix IDE and send transactions to different testnets.
- MyEtherWallet - Online wallet service that interacts with the blockchain and performs several other useful functions.
- Mist (⭐7.4k) - Official Ethereum wallet - Browse and use Ðapps on the Ethereum network.
- MyCrypto - Online wallet service that interacts with the blockchain and performs several other useful functions.
Sep 24, 2018
- Week in Ethereum - A summary of everything happening in Ethereum each week.
Sep 20, 2018
- State of the DApps - A comprehensive list of the Decentralized Applications (DApps) on Ethereum.
Sep 19, 2018