Track Awesome Mental Health Updates Daily
A curated list of awesome articles, websites and resources about mental health in the software industry.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · 😺 dreamingechoes/awesome-mental-health · ⭐ 2.5K · 🏷️ Health and Social Science
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Jun 21, 2021
- Beating Burnout: A Guide For Supporting Mental Health At Work - By Almanac Core.
- How To Prevent Or Recover From Developer Burnout - By Anastasia.
Dec 06, 2020
Oct 26, 2020
- How To Keep Your Mental Health In Check When You Work From Home - By WeWorkRemotely.
Sep 30, 2020
- How To Move Your Organization From Fear To Fearlessness - By Gustavo Razzetti.
Sep 10, 2020
- Moodpath - Interactive, app-based screening, created to recognize symptoms of depression.
- Wake Up Time - Calculates optimal times to wake up based on your body's sleep cycles.
Aug 25, 2020
- Nyxo – Open source sleep tracking and sleep coaching app for iOS and Android.
- Sanvello - Daily tools for stress, anxiety, and depression alongside a supportive community. Based on cognitive behavioral therapy & mindfulness meditation.
Jun 26, 2020
- Wrabit - Build a daily writing habit while contributing to mental health research.
Jun 22, 2020
- Black Minds Matter - A non-profit organisation that aims to empower communities of Black people aged 13- 25, and wants to make more equal and just society for all.
- Black Therapists Rock - Black Therapists Rock (BTR) is an organization committed to increasing awareness of social and psychological challenges impacting vulnerable communities.
- The Black, African, and Asian Therapy Network - The UK’s largest independent organisation to specialise in working psychologically, informed by an understanding of intersectionality, with people who identify as Black, African, South Asian and Caribbean.
Mar 07, 2020
- The Mental Impact of Tech Interviews - Abstractions II (Slides) - By Zack Zlotnik.
Nov 24, 2019
- Quirk - A GPL Licensed Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) app for iOS and Android.
Oct 07, 2019
- Burnout And Your Meat Computer - Electromagnetic Field 2018 - By Jessica Rose.
Jul 19, 2019
- we are ANXIO.us - A collection of mental health and wellness apps, plus resources.
- Encouraging Wellness in a Remote Workpalce - By Desi Rottman.
Jul 09, 2019
- Three Good Things - Write down three good things in your life every morning.
- Coding, Fast And Slow: Developers And The Psychology Of Overconfidence - By Dan Milstein.
- Intro To Meditation For Coders - By Abe Dolinger.
Mar 06, 2019
- A Programmers Guide To Stress - By Daragh Byrne.
- How I Beat Impostor Syndrome And Stopped Feeling Like A Fake - By Daragh Byrne.
Mar 05, 2019
- I Can't Do It All: My Burnout Story - By Molly Struve.
Mar 04, 2019
- My Mental Health Toolbelt - By Taylor Otwell.
Mar 03, 2019
- IfMe - Community for mental health experiences that encourages people to share their personal stories with trusted allies.
- Mental Health Hackers - An Organization that aims at providing support services to those who may be susceptible to related mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, social isolation, eating disorders, etc.
- Modern Mindfulness - Hey! 2016 - By Joe Bell.
Mar 01, 2019
- Do Not Disturb - By Joe Bell.
Jan 31, 2019
- SelfCare.Tech - A repository of self-care resources for developers & others.
Jan 09, 2019
- Recovering From Burnout - By Kieran Tie.
- Emotional Intelligence For Engineers - ngAtlanta 2018 - By April Wensel.
Jan 08, 2019
- It's Darkest Before Dawn: Alcoholism And Addiction In Tech - DjangoCon US 2016 - By Timothy Allen.
Jan 03, 2019
Dec 05, 2018
- Computing And Mental Health - Bringing together communities.
- Developers, Entrepreneurs And Depression - Business Of Software 2015 - By Greg Baugues.
Dec 01, 2018
- Perfectionism, Anxiety And Learning To Be Kind To Yourself - By Jo Franchetti.
Nov 27, 2018
- For The Developers With Anxiety, And Everyone Else - By Daine Mawer.
- Debugging Our Feelings: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy For Developers - Peers Conference 2018 - By Jamie Strachan.
Nov 16, 2018
- Are You More Than Okay: The State Of Mental Health In Tech In 2016 - By Julia Nguyen.
- Brown Sisters Speak - Mental Health Peer Support & Advocacy for Women Of Color.
- Everybody Has A Brain - Everybody Has A Brain is about creating opportunities for dialogue around personal mental health.
Nov 12, 2018
- Mental Health Knowledge Base - GitHub-based project and website that encourages a diversity of views regarding mental health.
- Emotional Intelligence And Ethics In Tech - By April Wensel in the Happy Porch podcast.
Nov 07, 2018
- It's Time To Talk About Mental Illness In Indie Development - By Jessica Conditt.
Nov 03, 2018
- Developers: How to Overcome Imposter Syndrome - By Abhishek Pillai.
- Why Do Software Developers Suffer From Imposter Syndrome? - By Muhammed Rajeef M K.
- A Conversation About Mental Health In Tech - Distill 2014 - By Ed Finkler, Greg Baugues, John Dalton & Paddy Foran.
Nov 02, 2018
- Mental Health In Tech Auckland - Organized by Navs, Kai L. & Helen D.
Nov 01, 2018
- Jerk Programmer To Compassionate Coder - By April Wensel in the Ardent Development podcast.
Oct 31, 2018
- Programmers Don't Like People...Or Do They? - Node.js Interactive 2018 - By April Wensel.
Oct 28, 2018
- Sorry, Not Sorry - How To Advocate For Your Mental Health At Work - By Jessica DiVento.
- Anxiety Tech - Learn how to advocate for mental health at work, how technology can be better designed to support mental health, what technologies are already working to help those who suffer with mental illnesses, and how you or your company can be leaders in this field.
- Compassionate Coding - Compassionate Coding combines the effective practices of agile software development with a focus on empathy and the latest in positive organizational psychology.
- Hack Mental Health - The intersection of mental health and technology.
- Advocating For Mental Health At Work - AnxietyTech 2018 - By Dr. Jessica DiVento.
- Anxiety & Calm Technology - AnxietyTech 2018 - By Amber Case.
- Cultivating Compassionate Tech Communities - AnxietyTech 2018 - By April Wensel.
- Fight Tech With Tech - AnxietyTech 2018 - By Pamela Fox.
- Getting Therapy To Those Who Need It Most - AnxietyTech 2018 - By Shawn Kernes.
- Hacking With My Anxiety - AnxietyTech 2018 - By Bryan Hughes.
- Living With Bipolar Disorder As A Software Engineer - AnxietyTech 2018 - By Jenna Quindica.
- Self Care: Avoiding Burnout - AnxietyTech 2018 - By Shemika Lamare.
- The Evolution Of VR Therapy - AnxietyTech 2018 - By Skip Rizzo.
- VR Mental Health Startup: Idea To Reality - AnxietyTech 2018 - By Jonathan Sockell.
- Why We Need Innovation In Mental Health Tech - AnxietyTech 2018 - By Solome Tibebu.
Oct 27, 2018
- Authentic Developer - Droidcon Berlin 2018 - By Anastasia López Dornak.
Oct 22, 2018
- Successful, Accomplished, Depressed: A Talk About Performance, Perfectionism, And Burnout In IT - WeAreDevelopers 2018 - By Dennis Traub.
Oct 21, 2018
- Programmer Imposter Syndrome: 6 Ways To Get Over Yours - By Ethan Urie.
Oct 17, 2018
- Developer Depression: Isolation Is The Biggest Problem - By Lauren Maffeo.
- How I Conquered Anxiety And Learned To LOVE Coding - By Joyce Akiko.
- How I Fought Through Anxiety And Depression To Finish freeCodeCamp's Front End Dev Program - By Emily Aamodt.
- Overcoming Public Speaking Anxiety Of Software Engineers Using Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy - By Merve Denizci Nazligul, Murat Yilmaz, Ulas Gulec, Mert Ali Gozcu, Rory V. O'Connor & Paul Clarke.
- Taming Anxiety And Hacking Your Way Into Productivity - By André Pena.
- Tips For Dealing With Developer Stress - By Rich McLaughlin.
- Beyond Burnout: Mental Health And Neurodiversity In Engineering - DevOpsDays Boston 2018 - By James Meickle.
Oct 15, 2018
- Why Burnout Is Dangerous And How You Can Recover From It (It's Possible) - By Theodora S. Abigail.
Oct 13, 2018
- The Programmer’s Great Clinical Depression - By Jason Lowenthal.
Oct 12, 2018
- It's Time To Talk About Mental Health In The Games Industry - By Rich Eddy.
- Mental Self Care For Software Developers And Web Designers - By B.J. Keeton.
- Mental Illness In The Web Industry - By Brandon Gregory.
- Software Developer Careers Considered Harmful - By Christian Grobmeier.
- Tips To Maintain Your Mental Health As A Software Developer - By Steven To.
- We Need To Talk About Developers And Depression - By Greg Baugues.
- What Happens When Software Developers Are (un)Happy - By Daniel Graziotin, Fabian Fagerholm, Xiaofeng Wang & Pekka Abrahamssone.
- Hitting The Wall And How To Get Up Again - Tackling Burnout And Strategies For Self Care - PyCon Australia 2016 - By Jackson Fairchild.
- Howto: Not Get A Burnout - PowerShell Conference EU 2018 - By Jeff Wouters.
- Imposter Syndrome - PyCon Australia 2016 - By Bianca Gibson.
- Looking After Your Mental Health, A Guide For Software Developers - PHP Yorkshire 2018 - By Mark Railton.
- Mental Health In Development - PyCon Australia 2016 - By Eloise Macdonald-Meyer.
- Stress & Depression, A Taboo In Our Time - GOTO 2017 - By Gitte Klitgaard.
Oct 11, 2018
- What Most Remote Companies Don't Tell You About Remote Work - By Amir Salihefendic.
Oct 10, 2018
- It's Okay To Not Be Okay - By Andrew Montagne.
- On Dealing With Anxiety And Depression As A Developer - By Michael Scott Hertzberg.
- MHPrompt - Let's start a conversation about mental health in tech.
- OSMI - Open Sourcing Mental Illness is a non-profit, corporation dedicated to raising awareness, educating, and providing resources to support mental wellness in the tech and open source communities.
- Developers And Depression - Codeland NYC 2017 - By Greg Baugues.