Awesome List Updates on Oct 26, 2020
18 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
Python / Django
- Django Web Framework (Python) - MDN contributors
2. Awesome Shell
- undollar (⭐121) - undollar bites the dollar sign off the tip of the command you just pasted into your terminal
Downloading and Serving / Directory Navigation
- youtube-dl - Small command-line program to download videos from YouTube.com and other video sites
Shell Script Development / Directory Navigation
- shellspec (⭐807) - A full-featured BDD unit testing framework for dash, bash, ksh, zsh and all POSIX shells
3. Awesome Ada
System Modeling / MIT
- radalib (⭐9) - Ada library and tools for the analysis of Complex Networks and more.
4. Public Apis
Description: IFTTT Connect API
5. Awesome React Components
- reoverlay (⭐123) - demo - The missing solution for managing modals.
6. Awesome Fastapi
Open Source Projects / Other Tools
- Awesome FastAPI Projects (⭐801) - Organized list of projects that use FastAPI.
7. Awesome Ember
Packages / CI/CD
- CI with GitHub Actions for Ember Apps - Reducing CI runtimes with GitHub Actions
- CI with GitHub Actions for Ember Apps: Part 2 - Migrating to v2 actions, lowering runtime cost and continuously deployment
Packages / Decorators
- Macro Decorators - DRY your code by creating decorators that duplicated getter/setter's functionality
Packages / Articles
Packages / Articles Modern Testing
Packages / Articles about Data
Packages / Examples
Packages / Videos
- Ember.js: The Documentary (Русская версия) - Russian langauge version
- GraphQL: The Documentary (Русская версия) - Russian language version
- Tracking in the Glimmer VM - Chris Garrett discusses how tracking works in Ember
- Animating Across Routes with Ember Animated - EmberMap video adding across-route tranistion animations
- Creating an Ember Application - First in an upcoming series on Ember
- Stef & Rob: do we still need the built-in Input component? Stefan Penner and Robert Jackson debate the built-in Input component
- Ember Octane - Great For Beginners - You can just write HTML and CSS and get pretty far with Ember Octane
Packages / YouTube channels
Packages / YouTube playlists
- Ember.js tutorial for beginners in 2020 - A 10 part series by Shawn Chen
8. Awesome Yew
- ASCII-Hangman (⭐6) - Configurable Hangman game for children with ASCII-art rewarding.
9. Awesome Composer
Plugins / IRC
- CycloneDX-PHP-Composer (⭐21) - Creates a CycloneDX "Software Bill-of-Materials" (SBOM) for the dependencies of a project. The SBOM enables dependency monitoring and risk analysis by OWASP DependencyTrack.
10. Awesome Jmeter
Cloud Services / SaaS / Tutorials & Demo
- Tricentis Flood - Load testing service with JMeter, Gatling and Selenium scenarios support.
Results Processing / Results Analysis
- JMeter SLA Report (⭐38) - JMeter HTML report generator based on JAMon.
Performance Testing / Streaming Protocols
Community / Blogs
- Flood.io Blog - Load testing thoughts, stories and ideas from Flood IO.
11. Awesome Vulkan
- Vulkan Guide. [MIT]
12. Awesome Prometheus
Proxies / Miscellaneous
- exporter_proxy (⭐5) - A tiny, simple pure-python reverse-proxy for Prometheus exporters, with TLS support.
13. Awesome Gpt3
Demos / Program generation and analysis
14. Awesome Scala Native
- fractals (⭐7) - A self-similar fractal generator with basic animation support.
15. Awesome Cl
- f-underscore - a tiny library of functional programming utils.
(f_ (+ _ _)) -> (lambda (_) (+ _ _)). Public domain.
HTTP clients / Interfaces to other package managers
- 👍 Dexador (⭐310) - An HTTP client, that aims at replacing Drakma. MIT.
Units / Third-party APIs
- physical-quantities (⭐31) - a library that provides a numeric type with optional unit and/or uncertainty for computations with automatic error propagation. GPL2
Job processing / Third-party APIs
- cl-cron (⭐10) - A simple tool that provides cron like facilities. GPL3.
Apps / Third-party APIs
- parseq (⭐22) - a library for parsing sequences such as strings and lists using parsing expression grammars. Inspired by Esrap. GPL2.
Compression / decompression / Third-party APIs
- zippy (⭐10) - A ZIP archive format library based on 3bz. zlib.
PDF / Third-party APIs
- cl-pslib - a (thin) wrapper around the pslib library for generating PostScript files. Also cl-pslib-barcode. LLGPL.
16. Awesome Mental Health
- How To Keep Your Mental Health In Check When You Work From Home - By WeWorkRemotely.
17. Mind Expanding Books
Autobiographies and Biographies
Name: Madame Curie: A Biography
Author: Marie Curie
Goodreads Rating: 4.22
Year Published: 2001
Name: Autobiography of a Yogi
Author: Paramahansa Yogananda
Goodreads Rating: 4.21
Year Published: 1946
Science and Medicine
Name: Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry into the Limits of the Possible
Author: Arthur C. Clarke
Goodreads Rating: 3.94
Year Published: 1962
Name: Waters of the World: the story of the scientists who unravelled the mysteries of our seas, glaciers, and atmosphere and made the planet whole
Author: Sarah Dry
Goodreads Rating: 3.65
Year Published: 2019
18. Awesome Ipfs
- Agregore (⭐531) - A minimal web browser for the distributed web. Supports downloading/uploading data from IPFS using the browser's
- Prev: Oct 27, 2020
- Next: Oct 25, 2020