Awesome List Updates on Nov 03, 2020
11 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Ipfs
- Multiverse (⭐80) - Multiverse is a decentralized version control system that enables peer-to-peer software development.
2. Awesome Vue
Projects Using Vue.js / Open Source
- karrot-frontend (⭐363) - Web application for organization of foodsaving groups worldwide.
3. Awesome Scriptable
skiable (⭐15) - Skiing information like snow height or the number of open lifts.
4. Awesome Wpo
Minifiers - HTML / Meetups
- HTMLCompressor - HtmlCompressor is a small, fast and very easy to use Java library that minifies given HTML or XML source by removing extra whitespaces, comments and other unneeded characters without breaking the content structure. As a result page become smaller in size and load faster. A command-line version of the compressor is also available.
5. Awesome Php
Configuration / Text Editors and IDEs
- Apache NetBeans - An IDE with support for PHP and HTML5.
6. Awesome Piracy
Music / Third Party Hosts
- gonic (⭐907) Music streaming server / subsonic server API implementation.
Music Automation / Third Party Hosts
- betanin (⭐191) beets.io based man-in-the-middle of your torrent client and music player.
7. Awesome Crystal
- Crystalizer (⭐36) - (De)serialize any Crystal object; supporting JSON, YAML, and Byte formats out of the box
8. Awesome Dev Fun
- HTPL Compiler (⭐9) - HTPL is a programming language based on HTML.
9. Awesome Python
- returns (⭐2.5k) - A set of type-safe monads, transformers, and composition utilities.
10. Awesome Meteor
- Pro Meteor - Free
11. Awesome Hacking
Docker Images for Penetration Testing & Security
docker pull noncetonic/archlinux-pentest-lxde- Arch Linux Penetration Tester