Awesome List Updates on Jul 31, 2018
23 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
Articles / Templating
- How to check for undefined variables by Ben Rogerson -
24 July 2018
2. Awesome Crystal
- crystal-json-socket (⭐13) - JSON-socket client & server implementation. Inspired by and compatible with node-json-socket (⭐154) and ruby-json-socket (⭐4)
3. Engineering Blogs
Companies / T companies
- Timescale https://blog.timescale.com/
4. Awesome Honeypots
- awesome-pcaptools (⭐2.8k) - Useful in network traffic analysis.
- awesome-malware-analysis (⭐10k) - Some overlap here for artifact analysis.
- Starter Story - https://starterstory.com/
6. Awesome Lit
Podcasts / Other Tools
Similar libraries / Other Tools
- lit-ntml (⭐77) - Lightweight and modern templating for SSR in Node.js, inspired by lit-html.
7. Awesome Sre
8. Awesome Cybersecurity Blueteam
Honeypots / Supply chain security
- CanaryTokens (⭐1.5k) - Self-hostable honeytoken generator and reporting dashboard; demo version available at CanaryTokens.org.
Host-based tools / Tarpits
- Artillery (⭐961) - Combination honeypot, filesystem monitor, and alerting system designed to protect Linux and Windows operating systems.
Preparedness training and wargaming / Firewall appliances or distributions
- DumpsterFire (⭐932) - Modular, menu-driven, cross-platform tool for building repeatable, time-delayed, distributed security events for Blue Team drills and sensor/alert mapping.
Tor Onion service defenses / Threat signature packages and collections
- OnionBalance - Provides load-balancing while also making Onion services more resilient and reliable by eliminating single points-of-failure.
- Vanguards (⭐182) - Version 3 Onion service guard discovery attack mitigation script (intended for eventual inclusion in Tor core).
Windows-based defenses / Overlay and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- NotRuler (⭐90) - Detect both client-side rules and VBScript enabled forms used by the Ruler (⭐2k) attack tool when attempting to compromise a Microsoft Exchange server.
9. Awesome Db Tools
- OmniDB (⭐3.1k) - Web tool for database management.
API / Samples
- DreamFactory (⭐1.4k) - A open source REST API backend for mobile, web, and IoT applications.
Monitoring/Statistics/Perfomance / Samples
- pgDash - Measure and track every aspect of your PostgreSQL databases.
Contributing / Compare
- Your contributions are always welcome! Please read the contribution guidelines first.
10. Awesome Design Patterns
- martin fowler - Catalog of Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture.
- Azure cloud design patterns - Building reliable, scalable, secure applications in the cloud.
- cloud computing patterns - Cloud Computing Patterns.
- Google Cloud Solutions - Real business cases solutions with diagrams on GCP.
- serverless architecture - Serverless Architecture: Five Design Patterns.
- solving problems in serverless - Patterns for Solving Problems in Serverless Architectures.
Micro services & Distributed Systems
- 12factor - The twelve-factor methodology.
- message-queues - Comparing-message-queue-architectures.
- mapreduce-patterns - Map-reduce patterns.
- streaming-realtime-analytics - 13 Stream Processing Patterns for building Streaming and Realtime Applications.
DevOps & containers
- container-design-patterns - Container Design Patterns for Kubernetes Pods Design.
- user Interface - User Interface Design patterns.
- oocss-acss-bem-smacss - OOCSS, ACSS, BEM, SMACSS: what are they? What should I use?
11. Awesome Flutter
Device / Augmented Reality
12. Awesome Elixir
Algorithms and Data structures
- jumper (⭐12) - Jump consistent hash implementation in Elixir (without NIFs).
- matrex (⭐472) - A blazing fast matrix library for Elixir/Erlang with C implementation using CBLAS.
- hipchat_elixir (⭐5) - HipChat client library for Elixir, based on httpc.
Files and Directories
- Belt - Extensible file upload library with support for SFTP, S3 and Filesystem storage.
- quiet_logger (⭐1) - A simple plug to suppress health check logging (e.g.: when using Kubernetes).
- youtrack_logger_backend (⭐3) - A logger backend that will post messages to YouTrack (an issue tracker made by JetBrains).
Static Page Generation
- glayu (⭐76) - A static site generator for mid-sized sites.
Third Party APIs
- mexpanel (⭐2) - An Elixir client for the Mixpanel HTTP API.
Translations and Internationalizations
- gettext (⭐419) - Internationalization and localization support for Elixir.
- is (⭐20) - Fast, extensible and easy to use data structure validation for elixir with nested structures support.
13. Awesome React Native
Tutorials / Navigation Demos
Books / Navigation Demos
- React Native Animation Book - (Free) React Native Animation.
- React Native In Action - Learn how to build applications using React Native from the ground up.
14. Awesome Swift
Utility / Barcode
- EtherWalletKit (⭐139) - Ethereum Wallet Toolkit for iOS - You can implement Ethereum wallet without a server and blockchain knowledge.
15. Awesome Ipfs
- Hardbin (⭐247) - Hardbin is an encrypted pastebin, with the decryption key passed in the URL fragment
- InterPlanetary Wayback (⭐561) - Web Archive (WARC) indexing and replay using IPFS.
- Interplanetary Wiki (⭐100) - Wiki built on top of IPFS
- IPFessay - A simple way to publish uncensorable essays on IPFS.
- PushToTalk - Push to Talk lets you edit audio essays and publish them with IPFS.
- git-ipfs-rehost (⭐196) - A script to rehost your git repos in ipfs.
- git-remote-ipfs (⭐220) - push/pull repositories from/to IPFS.
- http2ipfs (⭐43) - This is a simple webtool to add URLs to an IPFS node.
- ipfs-add-from-encrypted (⭐52) - Encrypt a file or directory with AES256 then add to IPFS.
- ipfs-companion (⭐2k) - Browser extension that simplifies access to IPFS resources.
- ipfs-mount (⭐140) - Mount IPFS as a mapped drive on Windows.
- ipfs-paste (⭐32) - Paste stdin and clipboard to IPFS.
- ipfs-screencap (⭐49) - Capture screenshots, publish them to IPFS, and copy the link to the clipboard.
- ipget (⭐350) - 🛰️ wget for IPFS: retrieve files over IPFS and save them locally.
- IPRedirect (⭐7) - Browser userscript for redirecting IPFS/IPNS addresses to your local gateway. This should work on any browser that hasn't had an extension written for it yet and has support for userscripts.
16. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Mathematics
- AutoDiff (⭐82) - A library that provides fast, accurate and automatic differentiation (computes derivative / gradient) of mathematical functions.
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / SDKs
- CakeMail.RestClient (⭐8) - Client for CakeMail's API. Allows you to send transactional emails, bulk emails, manage lists and contacts, etc.
Other / Machine Learning
18. Awesome Ros2
Courses / Build system (ROS2)
19. Awesome Diversity
- On Toxic Jobs, Low Self-Esteem, & Interviewing - By Rachel Thomas.
- Recruiting For Privilege - By Tobbe Gyllebring.
20. Vertx Awesome
- Autonomous Services (⭐1) - A toolkit for creating autonomous services. An architecture that leverages vert.x and nannoq-tools to provide an event-based reactive architecure without centralized components, neither for communication or data, providing a theoretically linear scalability across the architecture.
- Nannoq-Tools - Nannoq-Tools is a toolkit for constructing robust, scalable and distributed applications leveraging Vert.x including modules for authentication, cluster management, Firebase Cloud Messaging, DynamoDB, fully generic queries, REST, and more.
21. Awesome Ffmpeg
- ijkplayer (⭐31k) - Android / iOS video player based on FFmpeg.
22. Awesome Vue
Resources / Examples
- Vue + TypeScript Cookbook (⭐274) - A small cookbook covering some less-than-obvious solutions for people getting started with Vue + TypeScript
23. Awesome Ant Design
Boilerplates / Themes
- Typescript React With Mobx Starter (⭐365) - a starter-template with typescript, react, mobx, antd and webpack).