Awesome List Updates on Aug 01, 2018
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Crystal
Processes and Threads
- await_async (⭐76) - Add keywords await & async in Crystal Lang
2. Awesome Cyclejs
Libraries / Utilities
- shfrmn/cycle-lot (⭐2) - Handle dynamic lists of Cycle.js components with ease (full typesript support)
3. Awesome Vscode
Tools / Gradle Tasks
- Azure Tools for Visual Studio Code (⭐29) - This extension for Visual Studio Code gives Azure developers some convenient commands for creating or accessing resources directly in the editor.
4. Awesome Appium
Become an Appium Pro
5. Awesome Elixir
ORM and Datamapping
- rediscl (⭐13) - A minimal redis client with connection pooling and pipe query builder.
6. Awesome Embedded Rust
Board support crates / Special Purpose
betafpv-f3- For the BetaFPV F3 drone flight controller
7. Awesome Cassandra
Cassandra Distributions / Cassandra Compliant Databases on C++
- YugaByte Database (⭐7.2k) - YugaByteDB is a transactional, high-performance database for building distributed cloud services. It supports Cassandra-compatible and Redis-compatible APIs, with PostgreSQL in Beta.
Cassandra Performance Tuning / Cassandra as a Service / Managed Cassandra Based on Proprietary Technology
- Graphing cassandra-stress - Benchmarking schemas and configuration changes using the cassandra-stress tool, before pushing such changes out to production is one of the things every Cassandra developer should know and regularly practice.
- Gatling DSE Stress Simulation Catalog (⭐4) - The goal of the repo is to provide a sample of the Gatling DSE Stress Framework's usage. Feel free to submit a pull request with example simulations.
Cassandra Security / Cassandra as a Service / Managed Cassandra Based on Proprietary Technology
- Encrypting EC2 ephemeral volumes with LUKS and AWS KMS - The example used here is Cassandra data stored on ephemeral disks.
Cassandra Deployment / Cassandra Deployment on Docker / Containerized Cassandra
8. Awesome Free Software
Software / Video
9. Awesome Web Security
10. Awesome Qa
Most QA systems have roughly 3 parts / Subtypes of QA
- Understanding the question
- Generating an answer
Links / Subtypes of QA
11. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Application Frameworks
- MagicOnion (⭐2.9k) - gRPC based HTTP/2 RPC Streaming Framework for .NET, .NET Core and Unity.
- resin (⭐555) - 16-bit wide vector space search engine with HTTP API and pluggable read/write pipelines.
12. Awesome Quantum Computing
- Quantum Computing StackExchange - Question and answer site for quantum computing.
13. Awesome Flutter
UI / Material Design