Awesome List Updates on Aug 02, 2018
16 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Ember
Packages / Resources
Packages / Articles
Packages / Ember-Cli Articles
Packages / Gists
2. Awesome Nodejs
Packages / Command-line apps
- carbon-now-cli (⭐5.5k) - Beautiful images of your code — from right inside your terminal.
3. Awesome Coins
☤ Reading Material
- Golden Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Cluster - a cluster of topic pages on cryptocurrency and blockchain.
4. Awesome Machine Learning
TensorFlow / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- Golden TensorFlow - A page of content on TensorFlow, including academic papers and links to related topics.
5. Awesome Artificial Intelligence
- Golden Artificial Intelligence - a cluster of pages on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
6. Awesome Influxdb
Awesome lists that include links to InfluxDB / Hooks
7. Awesome Maintainers
- @jacobian, Django (⭐67k)
- "What Part of '... for Life' Don't You Understand?" (video)
- @sindresorhus, AVA (⭐20k), awesome (⭐223k)
- "Between the Wires: An interview with open source developer Sindre Sorhus" (interview)
- @vjeux, React Native (⭐105k), Prettier (⭐44k)
- "Being Successful at Open Source" (video)
- @yyx990803, Vue.js
8. Awesome React Native
9. Awesome Testing
Software / Make your life easier
- TestLink (⭐1.2k) - Open Source test case management system
Books / Other
- The Scrum Field Guide, Agile advice for your first year and beyond - Why you might want to move your company to Agile and great practical advice on how to do it.
- Fifty quick ideas to improve your Tests - Great illustrative examples on how to improve tests and why you should do them. Great as evidence for winning arguments!
- Agile Testing: A Practical Guide - A how to guide for those looking to transition to an Agile as a tester and also how the authors work on their Agile teams.
- Explore It!: Reduce Risk and Increase Confidence with Exploratory Testing - A very good book on structuring Exploratory Testing and designing tests.
- The Domain Testing Workbook - An in-depth look at the most common test technique, Domain Testing (also called Boundary Analysis and Equivalence Class partitioning) in use today with lots of examples to become better.
- Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability - An incredibly useful book for usability testing.
- Lessons Learned in Software Testing - One of the best books on Software Testing, broken into bite size lessons that are as applicable now as when it was published.
- UI is Communication - How to make intuitive User Interfaces (UI and Usability Testing).
- Thinking, Fast and Slow - About how we make decisions and how to run experiments (experiments == tests).
10. Awesome Katas
11. Awesome Phalcon
Authentication & OAuth
- Padlock (⭐22) - A docker-based phalcon authentication server built on top of the PHP OAuth 2.0 Server
Articles / Getting Started
- Craft CMS 3 Orientation Guide by Andrew Welch/nystudio107 -
31 July 2018
Articles / Templating
1 Aug 2018
13. Awesome Plotters
Community / Ephemera
Plotter Art For Sale / Ephemera
14. Awesome Vapor
- Google Cloud Provider (⭐31) – Interact with Google Cloud Platform APIs from your Vapor project.
- MailCore (⭐80) – Sending e-mails via SMTP, MailGun and SendGrid.
- XMLCoding (⭐8) – XML encoder and decoder.
15. Engineering Blogs
Companies / F companies
- Feedzai https://medium.com/feedzaitech
16. Awesome Cassandra
Tools / Custom Time Series
- CassanddraRestfulAPI (⭐12) - CassandraRestfulAPI project exposes the cassandra data tables with the help of Restful API.
- Prev: Aug 03, 2018
- Next: Aug 01, 2018