Awesome List Updates on Apr 13, 2021
17 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Public Apis
Description: Api of Music store 7digital
Description: Api of the streaming music hub Audiomack
Description: API of Music store Bandcamp
2. Awesome Sitecore
- Sitecore Host Quick Start - A basic set of templates to help you get started building your own Sitecore Host applications.
- Sitecore Host Plugins (⭐1) - Sitecore Host Plugins for extending Sitecore Identity Server.
3. Awesome Machine Learning
Scala / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- Microsoft ML for Apache Spark (⭐4.4k) -> A distributed machine learning framework Apache Spark
4. Awesome Eslint
Plugins / Security
- pii (⭐4) - Checks and enforces PII Compliance of the code. i.e. no email address, birth date, IP address or phone number in comments or string literals.
5. Awesome Embedded Rust
Peripheral Access Crates / GigaDevice
gd32f1Peripheral access API for GD32F1x0 Cortex-M3 microcontrollers (generated using svd2rust) -
HAL implementation crates / GigaDevice
- HAL implementation for GD32F1x0 microcontrollers
Form Widgets / Calendar
- Duet Date Picker (⭐1.7k) - open source version of Duet Design System’s accessible date picker, WCAG 2.1 accessibility complaint
7. Awesome Transit
Academic papers / Ruby
- Brakewood and Watkins - "A literature review of the passenger benefits of real-time transit information" (2018) - An overview of many different research studies looking at the benefits of real-time transit information.
Government reports / Ruby
- TCRP Synthesis 115 - Open Data: Challenges and Opportunities for Transit Agencies (2015) - A comprehensive report looking at the benefits and challenges of open transit data.
- TCRP Research Report 213: Data Sharing Guidance for Public Transit Agencies – Now and in the Future (2020) - A report designed to help agencies make decisions about sharing their data, including how to evaluate benefits, costs, and risks.
8. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
Go / Phoenix
- Darker Corners of Go - Rytis Bieliunas
9. Awesome Digital History
Archives and primary sources / Germany
- LexM - Encyclopedia of musicians persecuted during the Nazi era.
10. Awesome Lowcode
- Bildr - Open-ended, extensible, collaboration-focused website and web app builder.
11. Free for Dev
- nextdns.io - DNS-based firewall, 300K free queries monthly
- datelist.io - Online booking / appointment scheduling system. Free up to 5 bookings per month, includes 1 calendar
12. Awesome R Learning Resources
Topic Areas / Math
- Descriptive statistics in R - This article explains how to compute the main descriptive statistics in R and how to present them graphically. Author - Antoine Soetewey.
13. Awesome Interview Questions
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / Android
- Android cheat sheet: Coding program, Data structure, Android and Java interview questions with answers and categorized by topics (⭐2k)
14. Awesome Game Remakes
- OpenHV (⭐718) - Open-source implementation of Hard Vacuum.
15. Awesome Json
- UBJSON - The universally compatible format specification for binary JSON.
- JSONAce (github (⭐72)) - Formats & syntax highlights JSON viewed inside of the web browser using the ACE editor.
- JSONView (github (⭐295)) - A port of the JSONView Firefox extension that formats and syntax highlights JSON viewed inside of the browser
- CouchDB - Seamless multi-master sync, that scales from Big Data to Mobile, with an Intuitive HTTP/JSON API and designed for Reliability.
- getCountries() - Generator for custom Countries data.
- JSONModel (⭐6.8k) - Magical Data Modelling Framework. (Objective-C)
- hal-json - A set of conventions for expressing hyperlinks in either JSON or XML.
- JSON Activity Streams - A format for syndicating social activities around the web.
- JSON Table Schema - a simple schema for tabular data
- Dynatable.js (⭐2.8k) - A funner, semantic, HTML5+JSON, interactive table plugin. (jQuery)
- Jansson - A C library for encoding, decoding and manipulating data.
- SBJson (⭐3.8k) - Parse one or more chunks of data.
- json2csharp - Generate c# classes from a json string or url.
- Itemscript - Language for validating and specifying values.
- ASON (⭐2) - A semantically complete superset of JSON (draft).
- jq Primer: Munging JSON Data - How jq can be used to process JSON files just as effectively as traditional Unix tools.
- AXON (⭐21) - A simple text based format for interchanging of objects, documents and data. It tries to combine the best of JSON, XML and YAML.
- SassyJSON (⭐171) - Sass-powered API. (Sass)
- dasel (⭐3.7k) - Query and update data structures using selectors from the command line. Comparable to jq (⭐23k) / yq (⭐2k) but supports JSON, YAML, TOML and XML with zero runtime dependencies.
- JMESPath - A query language for JSON.
- JSONiq - The JSON Query Language.
- JSONata - Query and transformation language used in Node-RED, supports function expressions.
JSON Schema Resources
- JSON Schema Store - A collection of popular schemas.
JSON Schema Validators
- ajv (⭐12k) - The fastest validator. Supports v5/6 proposals.
16. Awesome React Components
Form Logic / Mouse Events
- Formily (⭐10k) - High performance, extensible, and Typescript friendly
17. Awesome Vite
React / Framework
- @vitjs/vit (⭐98) - React application framework inspired by UmiJS.