Awesome List Updates on Jun 15, 2021
10 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Incident Response
IR Tools Collection / All-In-One Tools
- Flare (⭐4.4k) - A fully customizable, Windows-based security distribution for malware analysis, incident response, penetration testing.
- Kuiper (⭐569) - Digital Forensics Investigation Platform
- Velociraptor (⭐1.6k) - Endpoint visibility and collection tool
IR Tools Collection / Evidence Collection
- artifactcollector (⭐179) - The artifactcollector project provides a software that collects forensic artifacts on systems.
- Forensic Artifacts (⭐813) - Digital Forensics Artifact Repository
- Live Response Collection - Automated tool that collects volatile data from Windows, OSX, and *nix based operating systems.
IR Tools Collection / Knowledge Bases
- Digital Forensics Artifact Knowledge Base (⭐46) - Digital Forensics Artifact Knowledge Base
- Windows Events Attack Samples (⭐1.8k) - Windows Events Attack Samples
- Windows Registry Knowledge Base (⭐114) - Windows Registry Knowledge Base
IR Tools Collection / Log Analysis Tools
- LogonTracer (⭐2.2k) - Tool to investigate malicious Windows logon by visualizing and analyzing Windows event log.
- Sigma (⭐6k) - Generic signature format for SIEM systems already containing an extensive ruleset.
IR Tools Collection / Memory Analysis Tools
- Volatility 3 (⭐1.2k) - The volatile memory extraction framework (successor of Volatility)
IR Tools Collection / Other Lists
- Awesome Forensics (⭐2.6k) - A curated list of awesome forensic analysis tools and resources.
- Didier Stevens Suite (⭐1.5k) - Tool collection
IR Tools Collection / Playbooks
- ThreatHunter-Playbook (⭐3.3k) - Playbook to aid the development of techniques and hypothesis for hunting campaigns.
IR Tools Collection / Sandboxing/Reversing Tools
- Ghidra (⭐37k) - Software Reverse Engineering Framework.
- Rizin (⭐1.7k) - UNIX-like reverse engineering framework and command-line toolset
IR Tools Collection / Scanner Tools
- Fenrir (⭐541) - Simple IOC scanner. It allows scanning any Linux/Unix/OSX system for IOCs in plain bash. Created by the creators of THOR and LOKI.
- Spyre (⭐138) - Simple YARA-based IOC scanner written in Go
IR Tools Collection / Windows Evidence Collection
- Hoarder (⭐146) - Collecting the most valuable artifacts for forensics or incident response investigations.
2. Awesome Vulkan
- VKtracer - universal and easy-to-use profiler for Vulkan.
3. Awesome Keycloak
- Examples from Keycloak Book: Keycloak - Identity and Access Management for Modern Applications (⭐167)
4. Awesome Static Website Services
Forms / Normal Forms
- Form2Channel - Post your HTML form to Form2Channel to store submissions in Google Sheets and receive them via email, Slack or Telegram. No signups, no costs, no limits.
- reCAPTCHAme - reCAPTCHA and hCAPTCHA token verification service. Post your form to reCAPTCHAme to avoid getting spammed. Made for static websites, no server-side coding required.
5. Awesome Lowcode
- Super - Build websites with the simplicity of Notion.
6. Free for Dev
- HarperDb — Serverless cloud database, with dynamic schema based on JSON, 3000 IOPS with 1GB storage
7. Awesome Jupyter
- Evidently (⭐3k) - Interactive reports to analyze machine learning models during validation or production monitoring.
8. Awesome Jamstack
Static Site Generators
9. Awesome Cheminformatics
Libraries / Machine Learning
- Summit (⭐75) - A python package for optimizing chemical reactions using machine learning (contains 10 algorithms + several benchmarks).
10. Awesome Mac
Developer Tools / Developer Utilities
- Responsively - A must-have devtool for web developers for quicker responsive web development.
Utilities / Productivity
- Clovery - Integrate all your favorite Google services tightly with your Mac, let you access these services quickly and work more productively.