Awesome List Updates on Aug 25, 2021
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Scientific Writing
Other Lists / Books
2. Awesome Vue
Projects Using Vue.js / Open Source
- Paper-Dashboard (⭐1.8k) -Creative Tim Paper Dashboard made for Vue
3. Awesome Testing
Software / Make your life easier
- DeepfakeHTTP (⭐454) - DeepfakeHTTP is a web server that uses HTTP dumps as a source for responses. This tool allows you to test clients against REST, GraphQL, and other APIs.
4. Awesome Transit
GTFS Converters / Ruby
- gtfs2gps (⭐66) - An R package that converts public transportation data in GTFS format to GPS-like records in a
data.table, where each row represents the timestamp of each vehicle at a given spatial resolution.
5. Awesome Datascience
Books / Visualization Tools
6. Awesome Earth
- Terra.do - Climate learning and career transition platform, runs several fellowships on climate education (broad and sector-specific), hosts climate job fairs, connects to mentors and experts, etc.
7. Awesome Productivity
Tools and Apps / Knowledge Management
- Obsidian.md - A knowledge base tool that works on local Markdown files. It allows you to create links between different notes.
8. Awesome Coq
Projects / Tools
- coq-tools (⭐34) - Scripts for manipulating Coq developments.
find-bug.py- Automatically minimizes source files producing an error, creating small test cases for Coq bugs.
absolutize-imports.py- Processes source files to make loading of dependencies robust against shadowing of file names.
inline-imports.py- Creates stand-alone source files from developments by inlining the loading of all dependencies.
minimize-requires.py- Removes loading of unused dependencies.
move-requires.py- Moves all dependency loading statements to the top of source files.
move-vernaculars.py- Lifts many vernacular commands and inner lemmas out of proof script blocks.
proof-using-helper.py- Modifies source files to include proof annotations for faster parallel proving.
9. Awesome Scala Native
10. Public Apis
Games & Comics
API: Cross Universe
Description: Cross Universe Card Data
11. Awesome Blazor
Books / Others
- Blazor in Action - An example-driven guide to building reusable UI components and web frontends—all with Blazor, C#, and .NET. (Manning Early Access Program began October 2020).
Other Languages / Others
- ASP.NET Core Blazor 5.0: Blazor WebAssembly und Blazor Server: Moderne Single-Page-Web-Applications mit .NET, C# und Visual Studio - German book on Blazor (Published September 15, 2020 with montly Updates).
12. Awesome React Components
Responsive / Syntax Highlight
- cdbreact (⭐34) - demo - docs - Elegant UI Kit library and reusable components for building mobile-first, responsive websites and web apps.
13. Free for Dev
- Viezly - Enhanced code review tool for easier code reading and navigation. Free for Open Source and free for personal usage.
14. Awesome Ros2
Packages / Ecosystem
- ROS2 For Unity (⭐265) - An asset package which enables high-performance communication between Unity3D simulations and ROS2 ecosystem.
15. Awesome Machine Learning
Python / Reinforcement Learning
- RLlib (⭐25k) - RLlib is an industry level, highly scalable RL library for tf and torch, based on Ray. It's used by companies like Amazon and Microsoft to solve real-world decision making problems at scale.