Awesome List Updates on Nov 18, 2021
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Cassandra
Cassandra Deployment / Cassandra as a Service / Managed Cassandra Based on Proprietary Technology
- Benchmarking Cassandra with Local Storage on Azure - Learn about comparing Cassandra on Azure VMs w/ Local vs. Remote storage.
2. Awesome Blazor
Source generators / Others
- BlazorOcticons (⭐13) Github Octicons created as a .razor components using source generator. The generated components are available via the NuGet package, the generator itself is available as a separate NuGet package. The project website is an example using the generated components.
Praises / Tutorials
- Craft CMS vs WordPress: A comparison & why we love Craft CMS by Chris Cox/Made by Bridge -
17 Nov 2021
4. Public Apis
Description: Android library and API to verify the safety of user devices, detect rooted devices and other risks
5. Awesome Zsh Plugins
- ZSH Unplugged (⭐246) - Good resource if you want to eliminate using a framework but still easily use plugins.
6. Awesome WSL
WSL Tools / For Managing WSL Installations
- WSL GUI Tool (⭐71) - A graphical tool to manage (run, stop, import, export...) WSL.
7. Awesome Ebpf
eBPF Workflow: Tools and Utilities / oxidebpf
- oxidebpf (⭐108) - A pure Rust library for managing eBPF programs, designed for security use cases. The featureset is more limited than other libraries but emphasizes stability across a wide range of kernels and backwards-compatible compile-once-run-most-places.
8. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue3-flip-countdown (⭐70) Customize Countdown timer with Flip Animation for Vue 3.x
9. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Abduction / Explanation
- Abductive Cognition: The Epistemological and Eco-Cognitive Dimensions of Hypothetical Reasoning - Springer, 2009. [All Versions].
- The Role of Explanatory Considerations in Updating - Cognition, 2015. [All Versions].
- Use of current explanations in multicausal abductive reasoning - Cognitive Science, 2001. [All Versions].
- Kinematic mental simulations in abduction and deduction - Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, 2013. [All Versions].
- Abduction − the context of discovery + underdetermination = inference to the best explanation - Synthese, 2019. [All Versions].
- Towards an Architecture for Cognitive Vision Using Qualitative Spatio-temporal Representations and Abduction - Spatial Cognition, 2002. [All Versions].
- The order effect in human abductive reasoning: an empirical and computational study - Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial Intelligence, 2006. [All Versions].
- The AHA! Experience: Creativity Through Emergent Binding in Neural Networks - Cognitive Science, 2012. [All Versions].
Abduction / Scientific Discovery
- Exploring science: The cognition and development of discovery processes - MIT Press, 2000. [All Versions].
- Hypothesis generation, sparse categories, and the positive test strategy - Psychological Review, 2011. [All Versions].
Abduction / Applications in AI
- Abductive Inference in Bayesian Networks: A Review - Advances in Bayesian Networks, 2004. [All Versions].
- Bayesian Abductive Logic Programs: A Probabilistic Logic for Abductive Reasoning - IJCAI'11, 2011. [All Versions].
- Abductive Plan Recognition by Extending Bayesian Logic Programs - ECML'11, 2011. [All Versions].
- An Approach to Abductive Reasoning in Equational Logic - IJCAI'13, 2013. [All Versions].
- Abduction-Based Explanations for Machine Learning Models - AAAI'19, 2019. [All Versions].
- Discovering a symbolic planning language from continuous experience - CogSci'19, 2019. [All Versions].
Bayesian Modeling / Nonparametric Model
- Learning Systems of Concepts with an Infinite Relational Model - AAAI'06, 2006. [All Versions].
- The nested chinese restaurant process and bayesian nonparametric inference of topic hierarchies - Journal of the ACM, 2010. [All Versions].
Susan Carey / Commonsense Knowledgebase
Communications / Visual Communication
Communications / Pragmatics
- How young children integrate information sources to infer the meaning of words - Nature, 2021. [All Versions].
- Information Structure in Discourse: Towards an Integrated Formal Theory of Pragmatics - Semantics and Pragmatics, 1998. [All Versions].
Communications / Language Compositionality
- Emergence of Language with Multi-agent Games: Learning to Communicate with Sequences of Symbols - NeurIPS'18, 2018. [All Versions].
- Compositionality and Generalization in Emergent Languages - ACL'20, 2020. [All Versions].
Problem Solving / Human-Level Problem Solving
- Learning to Solve Problems: A Handbook for Designing Problem-Solving Learning Environments - Taylorfrancis, 2010. [All Versions].
- The nature of external representations in problem solving - Cognitive Science, 1997. [All Versions].
- Exploration: from machines to humans - Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences, 2020. [All Versions].
- Balancing exploration and exploitation with information and randomization - Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences, 2021. [All Versions].
Problem Solving / Planning
Problem Solving / Reinforcement Learning
- Solving Compositional Reinforcement Learning Problems via Task Reduction - ICLR'21, 2021. [All Versions].
- Neural Task Programming: Learning to Generalize Across Hierarchical Tasks - ICRA'18, 2018. [All Versions].
- Learning to act: qualitative learning of deterministic action models - Journal of Logic and Computation, 2017. [All Versions].
- Data-Efficient Learning for Complex and Real-Time Physical Problem Solving Using Augmented Simulation - Robotics and Automation Letters, 2021. [All Versions].
Problem Solving / Inverse Reinforcement Learning
- From Language to Goals: Inverse Reinforcement Learning for Vision-Based Instruction Following - ICLR'19, 2019. [All Versions].
- Few-shot Bayesian imitation learning with logical program policies. - AAAI'20, 2020. [All Versions].
System 1 & System 2 / Neural-Symbolic AI
- Abductive learning: towards bridging machine learning and logical reasoning - Science China Information Sciences, 2019. [All Versions].
- Abstract Spatial-Temporal Reasoning via Probabilistic Abduction and Execution - CVPR'21, 2021. [All Versions].
- Learn to explain efﬁciently via neural logic inductive learning - ICLR'20, 2020. [All Versions]. [Project (⭐37)].
- Closed Loop Neural-Symbolic Learning via Integrating Neural Perception, Grammar Parsing, and Symbolic Reasoning - ICML'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Generating new concepts with hybrid neuro-symbolic models. - CogSci'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Learning Task-General Representations with Generative Neuro-Symbolic Modeling - ICLR'21, 2021. [All Versions].
- Neuro-Symbolic Visual Reasoning: Disentangling “Visual” from “Reasoning” - ICML'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Understanding Deep Architectures with Reasoning Layer - NeurIPS'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- An Explicitly Relational Neural Network Architecture - ICML'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Compositional Generalization via Neural-Symbolic Stack Machines - NeurIPS'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Stochastic Optimization of Sorting Networks via Continuous Relaxations - ICLR'19, 2019. [All Versions].
- Learning Compositional Rules via Neural Program Synthesis - NeurIPS'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Discovering Symbolic Models from Deep Learning with Inductive Biases - NeurIPS'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- The Neuro-Symbolic Concept Learner: Interpreting Scenes, Words, and Sentences From Natural Supervision - ICLR'19, 2019. [All Versions].
- Grounding Physical Concepts of Objects and Events Through Dynamic Visual Reasoning - ICLR'21, 2021. [All Versions].
Explainability / Explainable Deep Learning
- Unsupervised learning by competing hidden units - Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, 2019. [All Versions].
Embodied Intelligence / Explainable Deep Learning
- Rapid Assimilation of External Objects Into the Body Schema - Psychological Science, 2010. [All Versions].
- The embodied mind extended: using words as social tools - Frontiers in Psychology, 2013. [All Versions].
- Tool use as adaptation - Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 2013. [All Versions].
- Intensive tool-practice and skillfulness facilitate the extension of body representations in humans - Neuropsychologia, 2014. [All Versions].
- Meta-strategy learning in physical problem-solving: the effect of embodied experience - CogSci'21, 2021. [All Versions].
- Robotic hand augmentation drives changes in neural body representation - Science Robotics, 2021. [All Versions].
- Expert Tool Users Show Increased Differentiation between Visual Representations of Hands and Tools - Journal of Neuroscience, 2021. [All Versions].
- Behavior-grounded representation of tool affordances - ICRA'05, 2005. [All Versions].
- A Relational Approach to Tool-Use Learning in Robots - ILP'12, 2012. [All Versions].
- Relational affordances for multiple-object manipulation - Autonomous Robots, 2017. [All Versions].
- Improvisation through Physical Understanding: Using Novel Objects as Tools with Visual Foresight - RSS'19, 2019. [All Versions].
- Meta-strategy learning in physical problem-solving: the effect of embodied experience - 2021. [All Versions].
Methodologies for Experiments / Human-Machine Comparison
- Problem Solving and Rule Induction: A Unified View - Knowledge and cognition, 1974. [All Versions].
- Evidence integration in model-based tree search - Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, 2015. [All Versions].
- People Infer Recursive Visual Concepts from Just a Few Examples - Computational Brain & Behavior, 2020. [All Versions].
- Human few-shot learning of compositional instructions - CogSci'19, 2019. [All Versions].
- Fast and flexible: Human program induction in abstract reasoning tasks - CogSci'21, 2021. [All Versions].
- Investigating Human Priors for Playing Video Games - ICML'18, 2018. [All Versions].
- Tasks for aligning human and machine planning - Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences, 2019. [All Versions].
Meta-Level Considerations / The Aha! Moment
- Human Performance on Insight Problem Solving: A Review - The Journal of Problem Solving, 2011. [All Versions].
Meta-Level Considerations / Cognitive Architecture
- Metacognition in computation: A selected research review - Artificial Intelligence, 2005. [All Versions].
- Basic functional trade-offs in cognition: An integrative framework - Cognition, 2018. [All Versions].
- A Theoretical Computer Science Perspective on Consciousness - Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Consciousness, 2020. [All Versions].
Theory of Mind / Democratization of Science
- The Signature of All Things: Children Infer Knowledge States from Static Images - CogSci'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Rational quantitative attribution of beliefs, desires and percepts in human mentalizing - Nature Human Behavior, 2017. [All Versions].
- Theory of mind as inverse reinforcement learning - Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences, 2019. [All Versions].
- Computational Models of Emotion Inference in Theory of Mind: A Review and Roadmap - Topics in Cognitive Science, 2019. [All Versions].
- The Naïve Utility Calculus as a unified, quantitative framework for action understanding - Cognitive Psychology, 2021. [All Versions]. [Project].
- Leveraging Facial Expressions and Contextual Information to Investigate Opaque Representations of Emotion - Emotion, 2019. [All Versions].
- Waiting and weighting: Information sampling is a balance between efficiency and error-reduction - Cognition, 2013. [All Versions].
- Natural scene statistics account for the representation of scene categories in human visual cortex - Neuron, 2013. [All Versions].
- Unit of visual working memory: A Boolean map provides a better account than an object does - Journal of Experimental Psychology, 2020. [All Versions].
- The logic of universalization guides moral judgment - Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, 2020. [All Versions].
- Origins of the concepts cause, cost, and goal in prereaching infants - Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences, 2019. [All Versions].
Analogy / Democratization of Science
- Generalize and Blend: Concept Blending Based on Generalization, Analogy, and Amalgams - ICCC'15, 2015. [All Versions].
- Learning to Make Analogies by Contrasting Abstract Relational Structure - ICLR'19, 2019. [All Versions].
- Sky + Fire = Sunset. Exploring Parallels between Visually Grounded Metaphors and Image Classifiers - ACL'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Analogy as Nonparametric Bayesian Inference over Relational Systems - CogSci'20, 2020. [All Versions].
Causality / Democratization of Science
- Inferring causal networks from observations and interventions - Cognitive Science, 2010. [All Versions].
- Constraints on Hypothesis Selection in Causal Learning - CogSci'15, 2015. [All Versions].
- How do people generalize causal relations over objects? A non-parametric Bayesian account - 2021. [All Versions].
Commonsense / AI Commonsense Reasoning
- From Recognition to Cognition: Visual Commonsense Reasoning - CVPR'19, 2019. [All Versions]. [Project].
- PIQA: Reasoning about Physical Commonsense in Natural Language - AAAI'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- VisualCOMET: Reasoning About the Dynamic Context of a Still Image - ECCV'20, 2020. [All Versions].
Inductive Logic & Program Synthesis / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- Towards combining inductive logic programming with Bayesian networks - ILP'01, 2001. [All Versions].
- Learning Efficient Logical Robot Strategies Involving Composable Objects - IJCAI'15, 2015. [All Versions].
- Learning Higher-Order Logic Programs through Abstraction and Invention - IJCAI'16, 2016. [All Versions].
- How Much Can Experimental Cost Be Reduced in Active Learning of Agent Strategies? - ILP'18, 2018. [All Versions].
- Machine Discovery of Comprehensible Strategies for Simple Games Using Meta-interpretive Learning - New Generation Computing, 2019. [All Versions].
- Turning 30: New Ideas in Inductive Logic Programming - IJCAI'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Complete Bottom-Up Predicate Invention in Meta-Interpretive Learning - IJCAI'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Meta-Interpretive Learning as Metarule Specialisation - Machine Learning, 2021. [All Versions].
- Derivative-free optimization of high-dimensional non-convex functions by sequential random embeddings - IJCAI'16, 2016. [All Versions].
- Finitely Generated Groups and First-Order Logic - Journal of The London Mathematical Society-second Series, 2005. [All Versions].
- Leveraging Language for Abstraction and Program Search - ICML'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Learning Part-Based Abstractions for Visual Object Concepts - CogSci'21, 2021. [All Versions].
Knowledge Representation / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- The Analysis of Knowledge - Plato Stanford.
- Common Knowledge - Plato Stanford.
- Sense-Data - Plato Stanford.
- Epistemic Modal Logic - Wikipedia.
- A Translation Approach to Portable Ontology Specifications - Knowledge Acquisition, 1993. [All Versions].
- Learning overhypotheses with hierarchical Bayesian models - Developmental Science, 2007. [All Versions].
- A Rational Analysis of Rule-Based Concept Learning - Cognitive Science, 2008. [All Versions].
- Modeling semantic cognition as logical dimensionality reduction - CogSci'08, 2008. [All Versions].
- Bootstrapping in a language of thought: A formal model of numerical concept learning - Cognition, 2012. [All Versions].
- The Logical Primitives of Thought: Empirical Foundations for Compositional Cognitive Models - Psychological Review, 2016. [All Versions].
- The Emergence of Organizing Structure in Conceptual Representation - Cognitive Science, 2018. [All Versions].
- Theory Acquisition as Constraint-Based Program Synthesis - CogSci'21, 2021. [All Versions].
- Connecting perceptual and procedural abstractions in physical construction - CogSci'21, 2021. [All Versions].
- From situation calculus to fluent calculus: State update axioms as a solution to the inferential frame problem - Artificial Intelligence, 1999. [All Versions].
Cognitive Development / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- Cognitive development: An information processing approach - B.Blackwell, 1991. [All Versions].
- From exploration to play: A cross-sectional study of infant free play behavior - Developmental Psychology, 1981. [All Versions].
- Detecting Blickets: How Young Children Use Information about Novel Causal Powers in Categorization and Induction - Children Development, 2003. [All Versions].
- Serious fun: Preschoolers engage in more exploratory play when evidence is confounded - Developmental Psychology, 2007. [All Versions].
- Where science starts: Spontaneous experiments in preschoolers' exploratory play - Cognition, 2011. [All Versions].
- Scientific thinking in young children: Theoretical advances, empirical research, and policy implications - Science, 2012. [All Versions].
- Finding New Facts; Thinking New Thoughts - Advances in Child Development and Behavior, 2012. [All Versions].
- Theory learning as stochastic search in the language of thought - Cognitive Development, 2012. [All Versions].
- Infants make more attempts to achieve a goal when they see adults persist - Science, 2017. [All Versions].
- Knowing when to quit: Children consider access to solutions when deciding whether to persist - CogSci'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Bayesian Models of Conceptual Development: Learning as Building Models of the World - Annual Review of Developmental Psychology, 2020. [All Versions].
- Sticking to the Evidence? A Behavioral and Computational Case Study of Micro-Theory Change in the Domain of Magnetism - Cognitive Science, 2019. [All Versions].
- Cognitive pragmatism: Children flexibly choose between facts and conjectures - CogSci'18, 2018. [All Versions].
- Exploratory play, rational action, and efficient search - CogSci'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Children selectively endorse speculative conjectures - Child Development, 2021. [All Versions].
- Learning higher-order generalizations through free play: Evidence from 2- and 3-year-old children - Developmental Psychology, 2017. [All Versions].
- Childhood as a solution to explore–exploit tensions - Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, 2020. [All Versions].
- Children's exploratory play tracks the discriminability of hypotheses - Nature Communications, 2021. [All Versions].
Learning in the Open World / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- A Wholistic View of Continual Learning with Deep Neural Networks: Forgotten Lessons and the Bridge to Active and Open World Learning - 2020. [All Versions].
- Learning to Learn Image Classifiers with Visual Analogy - CVPR'18, 2018. [All Versions].
- Learning to Recognise Unseen Classes by A Few Similes - MM'17, 2017. [All Versions].
Learning with Cognitive Plausibility / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- Cognitive Science: Definition, Status, and Questions - Annual Review of Psychology, 1989. [All Versions].
- CLEVRER: CoLlision Events for Video REpresentation and Reasoning - ICLR'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- The relationship between Precision-Recall and ROC curves - ICML'06, 2006. [All Versions].
- Language acquisition in the absence of explicit negative evidence: how important is starting small? - Cognition, 1999. [All Versions].
- Parsing video events with goal inference and intent prediction - ICCV'11, 2011. [All Versions].
- Explainable and Explicit Visual Reasoning over Scene Graphs - CVPR'19, 2019. [All Versions].
- Motion Reasoning for Goal-Based Imitation Learning - ICRA'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Action Genome: Actions as Compositions of Spatio-temporal Scene Graphs - CVPR'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Refactoring Policy for Compositional Generalizability using Self-Supervised Object Proposals - NeurIPS'20, 2020. [All Versions].
- Something-Else: Compositional Action Recognition with Spatial-Temporal Interaction Networks - CVPR'20, 2020. [All Versions].
MIT / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- Rebecca Saxe - Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, MIT, Social Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory (SaxeLab) - MIT.
- Laura Schulz - Department of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, MIT, Early Childhood Cognition Lab - MIT.
Stanford / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- Tobias Gerstenberg - Department of Psychology, Stanford, Causality in Cognition Lab (CICL) - Stanford.
Princeton / Commonsense Knowledgebase
UC Berkeley / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- Alison Gopnik - Department of Psychology, UC Berkeley, Cognitive Development & Learning Lab (Gopnik Lab) - UC Berkeley.
- Steve Piantadosi - Department of Psychology, UC Berkeley, The computation and language lab (colala) - UC Berkeley.
UCSD / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- Zhuowen Tu - Department of Computer Science, UCSD, Machine Learning, Perception, and Cognition Lab (mlPC) - UCSD.
NYU / Commonsense Knowledgebase
Ulf Grenander / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- A Calculus of Ideas: A Mathematical Study of Thinking - World Scientific Publishing Company, 2012. [All Versions].
- General Pattern Theory: A Mathematical Study of Regular Structures - Oxford University Press, 1993. [All Versions].
Michael Tomasello / Commonsense Knowledgebase
Judea Pearl / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- The Book of Why: The New Science of Cause and Effect - Basic Books, 2018. [All Versions].
Daniel Kahneman / Commonsense Knowledgebase
10. Free for Dev
- Alwaysdata — 100 MB free web hosting with support for MySQL, PostgreSQL, CouchDB, MongoDB, PHP, Python, Ruby, Node.js, Elixir, Java, Deno, custom web servers, access via FTP, WebDAV and SSH; mailbox, mailing list and app installer included.
11. Awesome Code Review
- Modern Code Reviews Arguably belongs in academic paper, but it's a website giving an overview of evidence on code review by facet/context. Links off to a bunch of papers.
12. Awesome Ci
Description: Continuous Integration service
Features: Woodpecker is a community fork of the Drone CI system.
Supported repositories: GitHub, GitLab, Gitea, BitBucket, Custom
Price: Free Open Source (Apache License 2.0)
13. Awesome Capacitor
- Action Sheet (⭐398) - Provides access to native Action Sheets.
- App Launcher (⭐398) - Allows to check if an app can be opened and open it.
- Browser (⭐398) - Provides the ability to open an in-app browser and subscribe to browser events.
- Camera (⭐398) - Provides the ability to take a photo with the camera or choose an existing one from the photo album.
- Clipboard (⭐398) - Enables copy and pasting to/from the system clipboard.
- Dialog (⭐398) - Provides methods for triggering native dialog windows for alerts, confirmations, and input prompts.
- Geolocation (⭐398) - Provides simple methods for getting and tracking the current position of the device using GPS, along with altitude, heading, and speed information if available.
- Haptics (⭐398) - Provides physical feedback to the user through touch or vibration.
- Keyboard (⭐398) - Provides keyboard display and visibility control, along with event tracking when the keyboard shows and hides.
- Local Notifications (⭐398) - Provides a way to schedule device notifications locally (i.e. without a server sending push notifications).
- Motion (⭐398) - Tracks accelerometer and device orientation (compass heading, etc.).
- Network (⭐398) - Provides network and connectivity information.
- Push Notifications (⭐398) - Provides access to native push notifications.
- Share (⭐398) - Provides methods for sharing content in any sharing-enabled apps the user may have installed.
- Splash Screen (⭐398) - Provides methods for showing or hiding a Splash image.
- Status Bar (⭐398) - Provides methods for configuring the style of the Status Bar, along with showing or hiding it.
- Text Zoom (⭐398) - Provides the ability to change Web View text size for visual accessibility.
- Admob (⭐167) - A native plugin for AdMob.
- Apple sign in (⭐119) - Capacitor Sign in with Apple.
- Background geolocation (⭐149) - Receive geolocation updates even while app is backgrounded.
- Barcode scanner (⭐408) - A fast and efficient QR / barcode scanner for Capacitor.
- Bluetooth-le (⭐197) - Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Camera preview (⭐151) - Camera preview.
- Googlemaps (⭐137) - Plugin using native Maps API for Android and iOS.
- Contacts (⭐104) - Contacts Plugin for Capacitor.
- Date picker (⭐75) - Native DateTime Picker Plugin for Capacitor Apps.
- Facebook Login (⭐81) - A native plugin for Facebook Login.
- Flipper (⭐7) - A native plugin for flipper debugger.
- Http (⭐209) - A native HTTP plugin for CORS-free requests and file transfers.
- Intercom (⭐47) - Enable Intercom features for Capacitor apps.
- Media (⭐70) - Enable some media features for Capacitor such as create albums, save videos, gifs and more.
- Native audio (⭐76) - A native plugin for native audio engine.
- Native market (⭐23) - A native market plugin for linking to google play or app store.
- React hooks (⭐230) - React Hooks for Capacitor apps.
- Realm (⭐23) - A native plugin for MongoDB Realm.
- Speech recognition (⭐57) - A native plugin for speech recognition.
- Sqlite (⭐326) - Native & electron SQLite databases.
- Stripe (⭐149) - Stripe SDK bindings for Capacitor Applications.
- Tauri (⭐90) - Support for the Tauri platform.
- Text to speech (⭐74) - Synthesizing speech from text.
- Twitter (⭐11) - Enable TwitterKit features for Capacitor.
- Uxcam (⭐5) - UXCam and FullStory analytics. It uses UXCam for Android and iOS platforms and FullStory for Web/PWA.
- App Tracking Transparency (⭐23) - Request user authorization to access app-related data for tracking the user or the device. iOS only.
- Brother Print (⭐5) - A native Brother Print SDK implementation for iOS & Android.
- Biometric (⭐139) - Use biometrics confirm device owner presence or authenticate users.
- Dark mode (⭐1) - Monitor the changes made to system's dark mode.
- Email composer (⭐17) - Open a native E-Mail Composer within your Capacitor App.
- Facebook Analytics (⭐5) - Facebook Analytics Plugin for Capacitor.
- File selector (⭐13) - Select files form Android/iOS devices and the web.
- Jitsi (⭐69) - Make video calls through the free, open-sourced Jitsi video platform.
- Lightsensor (⭐2) - Get the illuminance level on the device.
- Native settings (⭐54) - Open native settings screens.
- Navigation bar (⭐36) - Navigation Bar manipulation, hide/show.
- Rate app (⭐106) - Let users rate your app using native rate app dialog for both Android and iOS.
- Read sms (⭐0) - Read the user's SMS with their permission.
- Screenshot (⭐11) - Take a screenshot of the current view.
- Sentry (⭐112) - Add Sentry error tracking and performance monitoring for Capacitor apps.
- Stripe terminal (⭐27) - Stripe Terminal Plugin for Capacitor.
- Sprig (⭐0) - All-in-one product research platform.
- Square Payments (⭐2) - Enable Square Payments for Capacitor.
- Sumup (⭐1) - SumUp Mobile SDK.
14. Awesome Lidar
- USyd Dataset- The Univerisity of Sydney Campus- Dataset - Long-term, large-scale dataset collected over the period of 1.5 years on a weekly basis over the University of Sydney campus and surrounds. It includes multiple sensor modalities and covers various environmental conditions. ROS compatible