Awesome List Updates on Feb 24, 2022
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Functional Programming
Table of Contents / Books
- Mastering Functional Programming - If you are from an imperative and OOP background, this book will guide you through the world of functional programming, irrespective of which programming language you use.
2. Awesome Newsletters
Technology in General / Angular
- Unzip.dev. Developer trends newsletter, unpacking one trend at a time.
3. Awesome Jax
Libraries / New Libraries
- SymJAX (⭐105) - Symbolic CPU/GPU/TPU programming.
- mcx (⭐325) - Express & compile probabilistic programs for performant inference.
4. Awesome Transit
- fastest-bus-analysis-in-the-west (⭐14) - A python Pandas script that combines Ridership/APC, Swiftly speed and dwell data, bus stop inventory, GTFS, and geospatial shapes to create a stop by stop, route by route, time grouping filterable dataset for cross-analyses. The dataset is then visualized in Tableau to help VTA Planners find places to make bus and rail network faster and more reliable through speedups methods like stop consolidation and dedicated lanes.
- gtfs-visualizations (⭐108) - Open-source NodeJS application for visualizing the routes of GTFS datasets.
- MIT COAXS - Co-creative Planning of Transit Corridors using Accessibility-Based Stakeholder Engagement (shows route scenarios using OpenTripPlanner Analyst).
- MTA Frequency - Frequency visualization of subways and buses in New York City built using Transitland.
- SEPTA Rail OTP Report - An online on-time performance reporing & drill down tool using GTFS.
- Toronto Transit Explorer (⭐35) - A Java application that visualizes transit, biking and walking accessibility across the city of Toronto. Live version hosted here. Uses a modified version of R5 (⭐203) for routing.
- TransitFlow (⭐262) Animate GTFS data around the world using Processing and Transitland.
- TRAVIC Transit Visualization Client - Visualizes vehicles moving based on static GTFS data (and sometimes realtime data). Supports over 260 cities. Github account for geOps organization is here.
- Traze by Veridict - Visualization of public transport vehicles from all over the world. Collaborate with other users to get real-time updates even when it is not available from the agency. Based on a number of sources, including GTFS and GTFS-RT. (Previously known as Livemap24).
- Visualizing MBTA Data - Interactive graphs that show how people use Boston's subway system.
5. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only.
- bernkastel (⭐1) - Based on ys (⭐154k). Includes decorations for kubernetes context, current directory, last command exit status and
6. Awesome Integration
Projects / Data Mapping Solution
- Altova MapForce - A graphical data mapping tool for any-to-any conversion and integration.
7. Awesome Testing
Software / Make your life easier
- Keploy (⭐1.2k) - API Testing Platform that automatically generates unit test cases along with dependency mocks(test data) from API calls.
8. Free for Dev
APIs, Data and ML
- SaturnCloud - Data science cloud environment, that allows to run Jupyter notebooks and Dask clusters. 30 hours free computation and 3 hours of Dask per month.
9. Awesome Snmp
Libraries / Lua
- luasnmp (⭐9) - Lua binding to net-snmp library.
Tools / GUIs
- ireasoning/SNMP Agent Simulator - Free SNMP Agent Simulator Java based application that can simulate SNMPv1/v2c/v3 agents.
10. Awesome Gdpr
Rights of the data subject (art. 12 - 23)
11. Awesome Circuitpython
- CircuitPython API Reference - A list of functions and documentation available for CircuitPython.
- CircuitPython Community Libraries (⭐113) - CircuitPython Community Libraries. There are over 45+ libraries available.
- Scott Shawcroft Is Squeezing Python Into Microcontrollers - IEEE Spectrum Magazine article on the Python programming language for makers.
- HackSpace Magazine - Issue 17 - CircuitPython powered Adafruit Grand Central M4 Express review.
- Adafruit Circuit Playground Express review - Raspberry Pi reviews the Circuit Playground Express.
- CircuitPython on Hackaday - Hackaday posts related to CircuitPython.
- Weekly community chat on Adafruit Discord server CircuitPython channel - Audio / Podcast edition - Audio from the Discord chat space for CircuitPython, meetings are usually Mondays at 2pm ET, this is the audio version on iTunes, Pocket Casts, Spotify, and XML feed.
12. Awesome Plotters
Software / Vector Creation
- SVG.js - Dependency-free lightweight library for creating, manipulating, and animating SVG.
- Components AI - Experimental computational design platform for exploring generative space.
- DrawingBotV3 (⭐170) - Cross-platform software for converting images to line drawings.
Software / Vector Utilities
- SVG Cropper - A browser-based tool to crop SVGs using different primitives, custom shapes, or other SVGs.
13. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Cognitive Development / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- Observing the unexpected enhances infants' learning and exploration - Science, 2015. [All Versions].
14. Awesome Django
Resources / Books
15. Awesome Vite
- create-vitawind (⭐106) - Scaffolding for TailwindCSS project.
Templates / Vanilla
- vite-vanilla-tailwind-v3 (⭐19) - Starter template for Tailwindcss and prettier-plugin-tailwindcss build-in.
Templates / Vue 3
- Vitawind Creator - Create TailwindCSS project rapidly.
Templates / React
- vite-react-ts-extended (⭐66) - React, TypeScript, TailwindCSS, MSW, Axios, Jest, React Testing Library, ESLint, Prettier, GitHub Actions.
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Loaders
- vite-plugin-image-presets (⭐190) - Define presets to automatically create and optimize responsive images.