Awesome List Updates on Mar 01, 2022
10 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Developer First
- Scanbot SDK - Structured data extraction from images for applications.
2. Alternative Front Ends
Overview / Reddit
- Roffline (⭐62): A self-hosted offline Reddit server. It allows you to browse Reddit posts (including any media in the post) while offline. It is targeted at people that have intermittent internet
3. Awesome Robotic Tooling
Sensor Processing / Perception Pipeline
- se(3)-TrackNet (⭐238) - A package for 6D pose tracking of dynamic objects when object's CAD model is available.
Sensor Processing / Image Processing
- AliceVision (⭐2.3k) - A Photogrammetric Computer Vision Framework which provides a 3D Reconstruction and Camera Tracking algorithms.
4. Awesome Sre
Service Level Agreement
5. Awesome V
- vaker (⭐15) - A light-weight compile-time-generated data faker written in V.
6. Awesome Go
- truemail-go (⭐31) - Configurable Golang email validator/verifier. Verify email via Regex, DNS, SMTP and even more.
- Beego (⭐29k) - beego is an open-source, high-performance web framework for the Go programming language.
7. Awesome Algorithms
- A Visual Guide to Graph Traversal Algorithms - Interactive visualizations for learning how graph traversal algorithms work.
- Code-Drills - Practice problems recommender (includes Codeforces, Codechef, and Spoj).
- CP-Algorithms - Algorithms and data structures are especially popular in the field of competitive programming.
- Geeks for Geeks - Lots and lots of well-explained and implemented algorithms.
- Path Finding - A visual representation of how algorithms such as A*, IDA*, Breadth-First-Search, Best-First-Search, and others describe a path between two points A and B.
- Rosetta Code - A programming chrestomathy site that aims to present implementations of many algorithms and data structures in different programming languages.
- Algorithms, Part I - This course covers the essential information that every serious programmer needs to know about algorithms and data structures. Part I covers elementary data structures, sorting, and searching algorithms.
- Khan Academy Algorithms - Algorithm course ministered by Tomas Cormen and Devin Balkcom.
- MIT - 6-00sc - An easy and well-explained introduction to algorithms.
- YogiBearian YouTube Channel - Lots of well-explained videos on various computer science subjects. Account terminated due to violations of Youtube Policies.
Books / Algorithms and Data structures
- Algorithm Design - Pretty straightforward.
- Swift Algorithms & Data Structures - A practical guide to concepts, theory, and code.
- The Algorithm Design Manual - Easy to read and full of real-world examples.
- Algorithmic Puzzles - A very accessible illustration of algorithms in the forms of puzzles. No programming experience is required!
Online Judges / Randomized Algorithms
- Algo Muse - Research-based algorithmic problems.
- Codefights - Practice programming and tackle your next tech interview
- CodeMarshal - Real-world contests online!
- Coding Blocks - Website that has problems based on Maths, Data Structures, Various Algorithm and also conducts Coding Competition.
- HackerEarth - Practice algorithmic problems & challenges and participate in hiring challenges.
- HiHoCoder - Chinese and English problem-solving practice and recruitment challenge site.
- Interviewbit - Learn, practice, and prepare for interviews.
- ProjectEuler - Mathematical problems that can be solved using algorithms (or just a pencil, depending on how much you already know).
- Rosalind - A platform for learning bioinformatics and programming through problem-solving.
- TopCoder - Lots of problems and real-world/money-worthy problems in Graphic Design, Data Science, and Development.
- Toph - Bangladeshi Online Judge. Holds online contests regularly.
- URI - Brazilian Online Judge. Not so many problems, but it's growing and it has online contests.
- UVA - Hundreds of problems (from previous ACM-ICPC Regionals, World Finals, and others).
Blogs / Randomized Algorithms
- Sport of Programming - Informative blog for starting with the sport of programming.
- Algorithms and Data Structures - For getting a deeper knowledge of algorithms and how to think in the right direction.
Related Awesome Lists / Randomized Algorithms
- Theoretical Computer Science (⭐340) - The interdisciplinary of Mathematics and Computer Science, Distinguished by its emphasis on mathematical technique and rigour.
8. Awesome Ironsworn
Hacks and homebrew / Ironsworn
- Threads of Destiny - Create a destiny deck to weave plot threads into your characters story
9. Awesome Yew
- Marc Portfolio - A software developer portfolio, Live Demo.
Crates / Component Libraries
- yew-chart (⭐44) - A Yew-based charting library that provides SVG based components for rendering charts.
Articles / Frameworks
10. Awesome Fastapi
- FastAPI Admin (⭐1.7k) - Functional admin panel that provides a user interface for performing CRUD operations on your data. Currently only works with the Tortoise ORM.
- Piccolo Admin (⭐203) - A powerful and modern admin GUI, using the Piccolo ORM.
- Prev: Mar 02, 2022
- Next: Feb 28, 2022