Awesome List Updates on Jul 09, 2022
7 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
License: Which software license do you use? If you don't have a license, please state
2. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Archiving and Digital Preservation (DP)
- LiveStreamDVR (⭐178)
⚠- An automatic Twitch recorder capable of capturing live streams, chat messages and stream metadata.
Software / Bookmarks and Link Sharing
- LinkWarden (⭐508) - A self-hosted bookmark + archive manager to store your useful links. (Demo)
Software / Learning and Courses
- Dalton Plan - Dalton Plan is a modern adoption of a free teaching method developed by Helen Parkhurst in the 20th century. (Source Code)
Software / Media Streaming - Video Streaming
- cmyflix (⭐120)
⚠- Self-hosted, super lightweight Netflix alternative.
3. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Problem Solving / Planning
- Learning to act by integrating mental simulations and physical experiments - CogSci'21, 2018. [All Versions].
Commonsense / AI Commonsense Reasoning
- Human-like property induction is a challenge for large language models - CogSci'22, 2022.
4. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Coroutines
- soywiz/korio (⭐1) - Korio: Kotlin cORoutines I/O: Streams + Async TCP Client/Server + Virtual File System for JVM, Node.JS and Browser.
5. Awesome Css Frameworks
- CSS Remedy - Start your project with a remedy for the technical debt of CSS.
6. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Zinit (né zplugin)
- BlaCk-Void-Zsh (⭐314) - 🔮 Awesome, customable Zsh Starter Kit 🌠🌠. Includes powerline, fzf (⭐49k) integration, Weather and image viewing in some terminals.
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only.
- git-worktree (⭐15) - Wraps some
git worktreeoperations for simplicity and productivity. Includes fzf (⭐49k) tooling.
- last-working-directory (⭐7) - Broken out copy of the version in oh-my-zsh. Keeps track of the last used working directory and automatically jumps into it for new shells.
- media-sync (⭐0) - A plugin to facilitate copying media between two
- mysql-colorize (⭐92) - Adds color for
- mysql (⭐15) - Adds some functions for dealing with
- node-path (⭐3) - Automatically adds the
npmbin of your current directory to your path.
- nodenv (c-uo) (⭐0) - Looks for
nodenvin your working directory and loads it when found.
- npms (⭐5) - Utility powered by fzf (⭐49k) for using npm scripts interactively. Requires fzf (⭐49k) and jq.
- peco-history (⭐114) - Search shell history with Peco when pressing
- project (gko) (⭐19) - Create node/python/ruby projects both locally and on github(private or public repository).
- rbenv (meroje) (⭐2) - Inspired by https://github.com/lukechilds/zsh-nvm/ (⭐1.9k), makes it easier to work with ruby
- session-sauce (⭐27) - An fzf (⭐49k) interface for tmux session creation and management for all your projects.
Completions / superconsole - Windows-only.
- aws_manager completions (⭐1) - Add completions for the
- cabal (d12frosted) (⭐0) - Adds autocompletion for cabal.
- carapace (⭐74) - Completion generator for Bash, Elvish, Fish, Oil, Powershell, Xonsh and ZSH. Note - this does not automatically generate completions as needed, you have to explicitly run it to generate completions for a command.
- cargo (⭐16) - All the functionality of the original oh-my-zsh cargo completion, with additional support for remote crates via
- rancher (⭐9) - Add completions for the Rancher CLI.
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only.
- codemachine (⭐6) - Displays decorators for
gitinfo, whether you're logged in via
ssh, and the return code of last command.
7. Awesome Cl