Awesome List Updates on Sep 17, 2022
4 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Rails
External Resources / Video tutorials
2. Awesome Swift
- Apple eBook - Official Apple eBook for Swift beginners.
UI / Barcode
- CapturePreventionKit (⭐24) - Provides
screen capture prevention.
3. Awesome Embedded Rust
Driver crates / Other
- usbd-human-interface-device (⭐70) - Batteries included embedded USB HID library for
usb-device. Includes concrete Keyboard (boot and NKRO), Mouse and Consumer Control implementations as well as support for building your own HID classes - github (⭐70) -
4. Awesome Go
- mcli (⭐23) - A minimal but very powerful cli library for Go.
Miscellaneous Data Structures and Algorithms
- go-generics (⭐35) - Generic slice, map, set, iterator, and goroutine utilities.
- quadtree (⭐29) - Generic, zero-alloc, 100%-test covered quadtree.
- go-workerpool (⭐10) - Inspired from Java Thread Pool, Go WorkerPool aims to control heavy Go Routines.
- routine (⭐156) -
ThreadLocalfor go library. It encapsulates and provides some easy-to-use, non-competitive, high-performance
goroutinecontext access interfaces, which can help you access coroutine context information more gracefully.
- Ratus (⭐89) - Ratus is a RESTful asynchronous task queue server.
- go-recipe (⭐25) - A package for scraping recipes from websites.
- countries (⭐82) - All you need when you are working with countries in Go.
- graterm (⭐25) - Provides primitives to perform ordered (sequential/concurrent) GRAceful TERMination (aka shutdown) in Go application.
- scan (⭐53) - Scan sql rows into any type powered by generics.
Code Analysis / Libraries for creating HTTP middlewares
- asty (⭐62) - Converts golang AST to JSON and JSON to AST.
Tutorials / Libraries for creating HTTP middlewares
- Games With Go - A video series teaching programming and game development.