Awesome List Updates on Nov 14, 2022
10 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Swift
Auto Layout / Barcode
- HypeUI (⭐103) - 🌺 HypeUI is a implementation of Apple's SwiftUI DSL style based on UIKit
2. Awesome Rest
Miscellaneous / Symfony2
- Linx - Low-code API platform. Build, debug and host REST APIs
3. Awesome Neovim
Markdown and LaTeX / Diagnostics
- toppair/peek.nvim (⭐215) - Preview markdown in a webview window.
Editing Support / Diagnostics
- Wansmer/sibling-swap.nvim (⭐38) - Different way to swapping arguments and other siblings with Tree-Sitter.
- Wansmer/binary-swap.nvim (⭐9) - Swapping operands and operators in binary expressions: comparison and mathematical operations.
4. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Concepts / Theory of Concepts
- The Theory Theory - Mapping the mind: Domain specificity in cognition and culture, Cambridge University Press. [All Versions]. Alison Gopnik's original paper on the theory theory.
5. Awesome Coq
Projects / Verified Software
- Functional Algorithms Verified in SSReflect (⭐26) - Purely functional verified implementations of algorithms for searching, sorting, and other fundamental problems.
Resources / Community
Resources / Course Material
- Proofs and Reliable Programming using Coq - Introduction to developing and verifying programs with Coq.
6. Urban and Regional Planning Resources
Public Data Resources / Resilience and Natural Hazards
- Adaptation Clearinghouse - Maintained by Georgetown's Climate Center, this is an extensive online database and networking site that serves policymakers and others who are working to help communities adapt to climate change.
7. Awesome Iot
Software / Operating systems
- Toit - The Toit platform combines the functionality of serving your devices in a robust, resilient way, and letting you have control over your devices and your data, as well as ready-to-use over-the-air firmware and application updates on your network-connected embedded devices.
Software / Programming languages
- Toitlang - is a high-level language that’s made to have a syntax very close to Python. As it’s built from first principles for microcontrollers, it’s at least 20x faster than MicroPython. They’ve also built a slick IDE integration.
8. Awesome Sysadmin
Software / Web
- Traefik - Traefik is a leading modern reverse proxy and load balancer.
9. Awesome Alfred Workflows
10. Awesome Billing
- Pricing, my only growth hack at Qonto - Most businesses don't know how to iterate over pricing: sales teams dictates them without involvement of the people in charge of implementation, which ends up in frustration for all. That's why you need to recognize billing as a critical function of your organization.