A curated list of awesome TypeDB resources.
TypeDB is a strongly-typed database with a rich and logical type system. TypeDB empowers you to tackle complex problems, and TypeQL is its query language
- Client Drivers (official)
- Client Drivers (community)
- IDE and editors support
- Open source projects using TypeDB
- Example projects
- Blog posts
List of officially supported drivers to connect with Grakn Server.
typeql-plugin-emacs- Major mode that provides syntax highlighting and basic completion for TypeQL.
typeql-plugin-vscode- Visual Studio Code support for TypeQL.
typeql-plugin-jetbrains- JetBrains support for TypeQL.
typeql-plugin-atom- Atom's syntax highlighting for TypeQL.
TypeDB OSI- TypeDB OSI Ecosystem comprises all resources and technologies to be used with TypeDB.
TypeDB Loader- Formerly "GraMi", an open-source data migrator for loading data into TypeDB at scale.
Source++- Open-source automated programming assistant with runtime-aware and context-aware functionality.
Rasa- Open-source machine learning framework to automate text-and voice-based conversations.
Grakn Mythos- Grakn-powered application for creating and sharing knowledge graphs.
- Knowledge Models and Causal Diagrams
- Building a Biomedical Knowledge Graph
- How Roche Discovered Novel Potential Gene Targets with TypeDB
- Social Graphs for Drug Development
- Modelling Biomedical Data for a Drug Discovery Knowledge Graph
- A Clincial Decision Support System Built with a Knowledge Graph
- Object Recognition and Spatial Awareness for a SPOT Robotics System
- A day described in Grakn
- Introducing GraMi — a Data Migration Tool for Grakn
- Comparing Graql to SQL — Part 1/2
- Comparing Grakn to Semantic Web Technologies — Part 1/3
- Comparing Grakn to Semantic Web Technologies — Part 2/3
- Comparing Grakn to Semantic Web Technologies — Part 3/3
- Neo4j vs GRAKN Part I: Basics
- Neo4j vs GRAKN Part II: Semantics
- Causal Knowledge Graphs Using TypeDB
- Ontology-Driven Modelling for Text-Mining Around Technology and Engineering
- Using TypeDB for Content Authorisation Across the Enterprise
- Comparing Graph Databases to TypeDB
- Comparing SQL to Graql
- Comparing Semantic Web Technologies To Grakn | RDF, RDFS, OWL, SPARQL SHACL Grakn and Graql
- Comparing Property Graph Databases to Grakn
- How Can We Complete a Knowledge Graph?