Typedb Awesome Overview
A curated list of awesome TypeDB frameworks libraries, software and resources.
🏠 Home · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · 😺 vaticle/typedb-awesome · ⭐ 45 · 🏷️ Databases
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
A curated list of awesome TypeDB resources.
TypeDB (⭐3.2k) is a strongly-typed database with a rich and logical type system built by Vaticle. TypeDB empowers you to tackle complex problems using TypeQL, TypeDB's very own query language.
- Open source projects using TypeDB
- Example projects
- Blog posts
- Client Drivers (official)
- Client Drivers (community)
- IDE and editors support
Open source projects using TypeDB
KGLIB - Machine Learning with TypeDB- KGLIB provides tools to enable machine learning with TypeDB.
TypeDB Studio - IDE for TypeDB- TypeDB Studio is an Integrated Development Environment for TypeDB for performing knowledge engineering.
TypeDB OSI - Cyber Threat Intelligence- TypeDB CTI is an open source threat intelligence platform enabling threat intel professionals to bring together their disparate CTI information into one database and find new insights about cyber threats.
TypeDB OSI - Biomedical Knowledge Graph- TypeDB Bio is an open source biomedical knowledge graph providing biomedical researchers an intuitive way to query interconnected and heterogeneous biomedical data in one single place.
TypeDB Loader- An open-source data migrator for loading data into TypeDB at scale.
Source++- Open-source automated programming assistant with runtime-aware and context-aware functionality.
Rasa- Open-source machine learning framework to automate text-and voice-based conversations.
TypeDB Examples - Catalogue of Life- Catalogue of Life is a database of over 4.5 million currently known taxa in biology, compiled from over a hundred different sources. TypeDB Loader loads this enormous dataset in so we can elegantly query it with rule-based inference TypeQL queries.
TypeDB Examples - XCOM- XCOM 2 is a massive sci-fi strategy game where humanity must respond to a growing alien threat. Explore data about the XCOM 2 technology tree using TypeDB and TypeQL.
TypeDB Examples - GitHub- GitHub, the site you're on right now, is a vast pool of heavily interconnected data. See this example that integrates TypeDB and TypeQL into a GUI.
- What is a Knowledge Graph?
- The Role of Machine Learning and Symbolic AI in Robotics
- Knowledge Models and Causal Diagrams
- Building a Biomedical Knowledge Graph
- How Roche Discovered Novel Potential Gene Targets with TypeDB
- Social Graphs for Drug Development
- Modelling Biomedical Data for a Drug Discovery Knowledge Graph
- A Clincial Decision Support System Built with a Knowledge Graph
- Object Recognition and Spatial Awareness for a SPOT Robotics System
- Introduction to TypeDB and TypeQL
- Pandora Paper Leaks With TypeDB
- Building a Distributed Database With the Raft Replication Algorithm
- Enabling the Computation Future of Biology
- Ontology-Driven Modelling for Text-Mining Around Technology and Engineering
- Using TypeDB for Content Authorisation Across the Enterprise
- Comparing Graph Databases to TypeDB | What you can't do with graphs
- Comparing SQL to TypeQL
- Comparing Semantic Web Technologies To TypeDB
- How Can We Complete a Knowledge Graph?
Client Drivers (official)
List of officially supported drivers to connect with TypeDB Server.
Client Drivers (community)
IDE and editors support
typeql-plugin-emacs- Major mode that provides syntax highlighting and basic completion for TypeQL.
typeql-plugin-vscode- Visual Studio Code support for TypeQL.
typeql-plugin-jetbrains- JetBrains support for TypeQL.