Awesome List Updates on Jul 07, 2016
7 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Gametalks
GDC Talks / Table of Contents
-  Overwatch - The Elusive Goal: Play by Sound: Scott Lawlor, Tomas Neumann (Blizzard)
2. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
Java / Java Reporting
PostgreSQL / Zend
3. Awesome Jvm
Memory and concurrency
- Chronicle-Map (⭐2.5k) - In-memory key-value store designed for low-latency and/or multi-process applications.
- lwjgl3 (⭐4k) - Java library that enables cross-platform access to popular native APIs useful in the development of graphics (OpenGL), audio (OpenAL) and parallel computing (OpenCL) applications.
Show changes using common diff tools.
git difftool [-t <tool>] <commit1> <commit2> <path>
5. Awesome Security
Network / IDS / IPS / Host IDS / Host IPS
- AIEngine - AIEngine is a next generation interactive/programmable Python/Ruby/Java/Lua packet inspection engine with capabilities of learning without any human intervention, NIDS(Network Intrusion Detection System) functionality, DNS domain classification, network collector, network forensics and many others.
6. Awesome Service Workers
- Building Offline Sites with ServiceWorkers and UpUp - A general introduction to service workers and using UpUp to provide offline functionality in minutes.
- Service Workers 101 (⭐700) - An infographic summarizing the most important parts of service workers API.
- The copy & paste guide to your first Service Worker - Shortest available introduction, by Remy Sharp.
- The offline cookbook - The bible of service worker Patterns by Jake Archibald.
- Offline Web Applications Using IndexedDB & Service Worker - This free Udacity course is a must if you're planning to dive deep into service workers.
- Service Workers - W3C Specification - The official service workers spec.
- Can I Use - Service Workers - Up-to-date browser support table of ServiceWorker API.
- Jake Archibald - Is Service Worker ready? - Current status of ServiceWorker support in different browsers.
Libraries and Tools
- UpUp - A popular service worker library providing complete offline functionality for your site in 1 line of code.
7. Awesome Deep Learning
Researchers / Datasets
- UMass Vision Image Archive - Large image database with aerial, space, stereo, medical images and more. (Formats: homebrew)