Awesome List Updates on Sep 07, 2016
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Educational Games
2. Awesome Postgres
Contents / Language bindings
- Common Lisp: Postmodern (⭐343)
- Elixir: postgrex (⭐981)
3. Awesome Npm Scripts
- script-runner (⭐25) - Simple task runner with a terse syntax.
- npm-run-all (⭐5k) - Fully featured task runner.
- onchange (⭐775) -
onchange <glob> -- <command>.
- watch (⭐1.2k) -
watch <command> <directory>.
- echo-cli (⭐6) - Cross-platform
echowith JS escape sequence support.
Other Utilities / Utility Packs
- hashmark (⭐194) - Take contents of a file and output as new file with a hash in the name.
npm run Reference / Utility Packs
- Run just
npm runto print a list of scripts.
npm run script(where
scriptis the name of your script) will run
postscript; in that order.
- You can't nest
- You can't nest
npm testis the same as running
npm run test. The same applies to
4. Awesome Crystal
- crystal-spacemacs-layer (⭐12) - Spacemacs contribution layer for Crystal
5. Awesome Chess
- chessprogramming.wikispaces.com - Repository of information about programming computers to play chess.
6. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- Teahour - A podcast hosted by Terry Tai, Dingding Ye and Daniel Lv, Most topics are about software development, startups, etc.
7. Awesome Math
Learn to Learn
8. Awesome Deep Vision
Low-Level Vision / Other Applications
- Colorful Image Colorization Richard Zhang, Phillip Isola, Alexei A. Efros, ECCV, 2016 [Paper], [Code] (⭐3k)
- Ryan Dahl, [Blog]
- Feature Learning by Inpainting[Paper][Code] (⭐819)
- Deepak Pathak, Philipp Krahenbuhl, Jeff Donahue, Trevor Darrell, Alexei A. Efros, Context Encoders: Feature Learning by Inpainting, CVPR, 2016
9. Awesome Gbdev
C / Syntax highlighting packages
- How to Write a Simple Side Scrolling Game - Old (but still relevant) tutorial.
Related projects / Syntax highlighting packages
- fpgaboy (⭐85) - Implementation Nintendo's Game Boy console on an FPGA.
10. Awesome Design
Icon and Logo
Styleguide and Branding
Conference and Festival
11. Awesome Vehicle Security
Miscellaneous / Episodes
- Carloop - Open source development kit that makes it easy to connect your car to the Internet. Lowest cost car hacking tool that is compatible with SocketCAN and can-utils. No OBD-II to serial cable required.
12. Awesome Rest
- raml-ruby-client-generator (⭐1) - Auto generate API client from a RAML file.
- Prev: Sep 08, 2016
- Next: Sep 06, 2016