Track Awesome Chess Updates Daily
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · 😺 hkirat/awesome-chess · ⭐ 264 · 🏷️ Gaming
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Jun 20, 2017
- multiplayerchess.com - A simple single page chess playing application facilitating the play of chess.
- chesstempo.com - Online chess tactics training site.
Oct 18, 2016
- Chess Problems - Collection of chess puzzles.
- Chess strategy - HTML version of chess strategy by Edward Lasker.
- Sicilian Dragon - Attacking plans for black.
- chess.js (⭐2.9k) - chess.js, Structured code for chess authentication.
- Chessnut - Chessnut is a simple chess board model written in Python. It provides functionality of parsing FEN and generating a list of legal moves for each FEN representation.
- lichess.org - One of the most mature platforms for playing chess on the internet. It is open source too. It is equipped with daily puzzles and an TV to spectate other matches.
- chessbase.com - Lucrative, single page application for playing chess.
- chess.com - Learn and play chess with over 5 million other users.
- chesscademy.com - Watch videos, solve puzzles, and play games. All for free. (Works similar to Khan Academy.)
- freechess.org - The 'Free Internet Chess Server' (FICS) is one of the oldest Internet chess servers. There are lots of client applications for almost every device, operation system or webbrowser available.
- chess-board (⭐19) - A web component for displaying chess positions. It takes FEN string as input and renders the board as output.
- Understanding Chess Mastery -Talk on understanding chess mastery by Jennifer Shahade.
- How Chess Can Revolutionize Learning - Talk on how chess can revolutionize learning by Cody Pomeranz.
- Working backward to solve problems - Talk on working backward to solve problems by Maurice Ashley
- Why Chess is Boring - Talk on why chess is boring by Bobby Fischer
Sep 07, 2016
- chessprogramming.wikispaces.com - Repository of information about programming computers to play chess.
Dec 04, 2015
Dec 03, 2015
- fenparser by tlehman (⭐12) - A parser for Forsyth-Edwards Notation wriitten in Python.
- fen by ucarion (⭐3) - A Rust Forsyth-Edwards notation parser with proper error handling.
- latrunculorum (⭐11) - A simple chess bot in Python.
- Chessbot - Bot written in Java.
- npm chess package - An algebraic notation driven chess engine that can validate board position and produce a list of viable moves.
Nov 27, 2015
- chess24.com - Play as well as learn chess from chess24 with the best of tutorials.
Nov 23, 2015
- FEN - A FEN "record" defines a particular game position, all in one text line and using only the ASCII character set.
- PNG - PGN is structured "for easy reading and writing by human users and for easy parsing and generation by computer programs."
- Other Notations