Awesome List Updates on Oct 18, 2016
16 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Network Analysis
- GoJS - Visualization library to draw diagrams and several types of network layouts.
2. Awesome Raspberry Pi
Tutorials / iOS
- Raspberry Pi Game Console - How to Build a Raspberry Pi Retro Game Console for $35.
3. Awesome Chess
- Chess Problems - Collection of chess puzzles.
- Chess strategy - HTML version of chess strategy by Edward Lasker.
- Sicilian Dragon - Attacking plans for black.
- chess.js (⭐2.9k) - chess.js, Structured code for chess authentication.
- Chessnut - Chessnut is a simple chess board model written in Python. It provides functionality of parsing FEN and generating a list of legal moves for each FEN representation.
- lichess.org - One of the most mature platforms for playing chess on the internet. It is open source too. It is equipped with daily puzzles and an TV to spectate other matches.
- chessbase.com - Lucrative, single page application for playing chess.
- chess.com - Learn and play chess with over 5 million other users.
- chesscademy.com - Watch videos, solve puzzles, and play games. All for free. (Works similar to Khan Academy.)
- freechess.org - The 'Free Internet Chess Server' (FICS) is one of the oldest Internet chess servers. There are lots of client applications for almost every device, operation system or webbrowser available.
- chess-board (⭐19) - A web component for displaying chess positions. It takes FEN string as input and renders the board as output.
- Understanding Chess Mastery -Talk on understanding chess mastery by Jennifer Shahade.
- How Chess Can Revolutionize Learning - Talk on how chess can revolutionize learning by Cody Pomeranz.
- Working backward to solve problems - Talk on working backward to solve problems by Maurice Ashley
- Why Chess is Boring - Talk on why chess is boring by Bobby Fischer
4. Awesome Nodejs
Packages / Testing
5. Awesome Json Datasets
More Awesome Lists
- Public APIs (⭐565) (JSON APIs for use in web dev, some of which require authentication)
- Fiddler - Web debugging proxy.
- Keylord Cross-platform GUI client for Redis, LevelDB and Memcached key-value databases.
- pngquant - Apply lossy compression on PNG files with or wi
- Process Hacker - Excellent full blown task manager.
- RazorSQL - A GUI for managing SQLite databases which requires major work.
- SourceTree - A free Git & Mercurial client.
- Sql Wave - A MySQL database manager.
7. Awesome Laravel
Community / Meetups
8. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Testing
- moq.netcore (⭐4.8k) - Most popular and friendly mocking framework for .NET.
9. Awesome Ddd
Sample Projects / .NET (C#/F#)
Tutorials / Go
11. Awesome Vue
Resources / Tutorials
12. Computer Science
How to show your progress / Which programming languages should I use?
Main Curriculum: cards with that label represent courses that are listed in our curriculum.
13. Awesome Linux Containers
Security / Links
- RedHat Blog
14. Awesome Projects Boilerplates
- Jekyll Starter Kit (⭐143) Jekyll Progressive Web App generator boilerplate.
15. Awesome Dotnet
- Rider - A cross-platform C# IDE based on the IntelliJ platform and ReSharper
- Loupe - Centralized .NET logging and monitoring. [Proprietary] [Free Tier]
16. Free for Dev
- Docker Hub — One free private repository and unlimited public repositories to build and store Docker images
- quay.io — Build and store container images with unlimited free public repositories