Awesome List Updates on Oct 19, 2016
20 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Dotnet
- Colorful.Console (⭐1.2k) - Colorful console output.
- cmd (⭐345) - C# library to run external programs in a simpler way. Demonstration of "dynamic" features of C#.
- language-ext (⭐5.5k) - This library uses and abuses the features of C# 6+ to provide a functional 'Base class library', that, if you squint, can look like extensions to the language itself. It also includes an 'Erlang like' process system (actors) that can optionally persist messages and state to Redis (note you can use it without Redis for in-app messaging). The process system additionally supports Rx streams of messages and state allowing for a complete system of reactive events and message dispatch.
- LibTessDotNet (⭐267) - .NET port of the famous GLU Tessellator, triangulates polygons
- ClosedXML (⭐3.8k) - ClosedXML makes it easier for developers to create Excel 2007/2010 files
- Websockets.PCL (⭐98) - WebSockets.PCL is a portable class library, profile 259, C# WebSocket implementation.
- Awesome Unity (⭐5.8k) - A categorized community-driven collection of high-quality awesome Unity assets, projects, and resources.
2. Awesome Json Datasets
3. Awesome AutoIt
Tools / OpenOffice
- AutoIt Obfuscator - Obfuscate your AutoIt script source code & algorithms to protect it against reverse engineering analysis, cracking and decompilation.
Websites / OpenOffice
4. Awesome Machine Learning
R / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- TDSP-Utilities (⭐366) - Two data science utilities in R from Microsoft: 1) Interactive Data Exploration, Analysis, and Reporting (IDEAR) ; 2) Automated Modelling and Reporting (AMR).
5. Awesome Dataviz
- Cesium (⭐9.4k) - WebGL 3D globes and maps.
iOS tools / Misc
- BEMSimpleLineGraph (⭐2.7k) - Highly customizable and interactive line graphs.
6. Awesome Dropwizard
Open Source / Eclipse
- dropwizard-swagger (⭐176) - Serves Swagger UI static content and loads Swagger endpoints.
- dropwizard-crypto (⭐14) - A Cryptographic Bundle for Dropwizard
- dropwizard-consul (⭐55) - A Consul bundle for Dropwizard
- dropwizard-zipkin (⭐49) - A Zipkin bundle for Dropwizard
- breakerbox (⭐62) - Frontend for Tenacity + Archaius
- tenacity (⭐203) - A Hystrix bundle for Dropwizard
Open Source / Data Stores
- dropwizard-riak (⭐1) - Dropwizard support for Riak
7. Awesome Neo4j
REST API / Other
- jetbrains-plugin-graph-database-support (⭐210) - Graph Databases support for Jetbrains family IDE's.
8. Awesome Deep Vision
- SSD [Paper] [Code] (⭐4.6k)
- Wei Liu1, Dragomir Anguelov, Dumitru Erhan, Christian Szegedy, Scott Reed, Cheng-Yang Fu, Alexander C. Berg, SSD: Single Shot MultiBox Detector, arXiv:1512.02325
9. Dive Into Machine Learning
Supplement: Learning Pandas well / Some communities to know about!
- Video series from Data School, about Pandas. "Reference guide to 30 common pandas tasks (plus 6 hours of supporting video)."
10. Awesome Okr
- Youtube (⭐1.4k): A case study of OKRs for Youtube.
11. Awesome Vulkan
12. Awesome D3
Utils / Third Party
- d3-scale-cluster (⭐129) - Scale that clusters data into discrete groups
- Inkdrop - The note-taking app for Markdown lovers.
14. Awesome Laravel
Popular Packages / Authentication & Authorization
- Adldap2 Laravel (⭐888) - LDAP authentication and Active Directory management
15. Awesome Iot
- Odroid - The ODROID means Open + Droid. It is a development platform for the hardware as well as the software.
16. Awesome Wagtail
Apps / Blogging/news
- wagtailnews (⭐64) - A plugin for Wagtail that provides news / blogging functionality.
17. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Serialization
- ExtendedXmlSerializer (⭐292) - Extended Xml Serializer for .NET.
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Tools
- OctoLinker (⭐5.1k) - Navigate through
projects.jsonfiles efficiently with the OctoLinker browser extension for GitHub.
18. Awesome Elm
Podcasts / Individual Podcast episodes
- The Web Platform Podcast 108 - Elm Revisited.
19. Awesome Research
Add Citations to Your Code / HTML+CSS+JS
- duecredit (⭐216): Allows you to add decorators to Python functions that encode bibliographic details.
20. Engineering Blogs
Companies / B companies
- Backtrace https://backtrace.io/blog/
Individuals/Group Contributors / J individuals
- Julia Evans https://jvns.ca/
Individuals/Group Contributors / M individuals
- Marek Majkowski https://idea.popcount.org/