Awesome List Updates on Jan 23, 2017
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Dotnet
Visual Studio Plugins
- CodeLineage - Easy access to a cumulative diff view between file revisions (supports svn, git, mercurial, perforce).
2. Nlp with Ruby
Articles, Posts, Talks, and Presentations / Constituency Parsing
3. Awesome Dataviz
Python tools / Misc
4. Awesome Elixir
ORM and Datamapping
- defql (⭐102) - Create elixir functions with SQL as a body.
5. Awesome Ddd
User Groups / Ruby
6. Awesome Courses
Courses / Machine Learning
- CS276 Information Retrieval and Web Search Stanford University
- Basic and advanced techniques for text-based information systems: efficient text indexing; Boolean and vector space retrieval models; evaluation and interface issues; Web search including crawling, link-based algorithms, and Web metadata; text/Web clustering, classification; text mining.
- Lecture notes
7. Awesome Macos Screensavers
Windows Kernel Panic
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) screensaver for Mac.
8. Awesome Ruby
API Builder and Discovery
- Spyke (⭐791) - Interact with REST services in an ActiveRecord-like manner.
- formatador (⭐441) - STDOUT text formatting.
- Ru (⭐404) - Ruby in your shell.
- Tmuxinator (⭐12k) - Create and manage complex tmux sessions easily.
- CodeRay (⭐838) - Fast and easy syntax highlighting for selected languages.
- pygments.rb (⭐568) - A Ruby wrapper for the Python pygments syntax highlighter.
- Rouge (⭐3.2k) - A pure Ruby code highlighter that is compatible with Pygments.
- Polo (⭐730) - Creates sample database snapshots to work with real world data in development.
- Seeing Is Believing (⭐1.3k) - Displays the results of every line of code in your file.
Feature Flippers and A/B Testing
- Motorhead (⭐182) - A Rails Engine framework that helps safe and rapid feature prototyping.
- flipper (⭐3.3k) - Feature flipping for ANYTHING. Make turning features on/off so easy that everyone does it. Whatever your data store, throughput, or experience.
- Rollout (⭐2.8k) - Feature flippers.
- Split (⭐2.6k) - Rack Based AB testing framework.
- Vanity (⭐1.5k) - an A/B testing framework for Rails that is datastore agnostic.
- scoped_search (⭐261) - Adds a scope supporting search queries and autocompletion against existing fields on ActiveRecord models and associations.
- Video Transcoding (⭐2.3k) - Tools to transcode, inspect and convert videos.
9. Engineering Blogs
Companies / T companies