Awesome List Updates on Nov 17, 2017
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Homematic
- occu-test (⭐3) - Automated System Tests of ReGaHss - the HomeMatic (O)CCU "Logic Layer".
2. Awesome Vue
Projects Using Vue.js / Open Source
- vue-webpack-buefy (⭐25) - Vue.js starter with full-featured Webpack and Buefy
3. Awesome Dash
- Finding Bigfoot - Several plots (including a map), a grid layout built with Bootstrap, interactions with an input field, and caching (See also Tutorials). Source Code. (⭐23)
4. Awesome Math
Probability and Statistics / Stochastic processes
- Lectures on Stochastic Processes - K. Ito (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bombay)
- Probability and Stochastic Processes with Applications - Oliver Knill (Harvard University)
- Stochastic Processes - Amir Dembo (Stanford University)
- Lecture Notes on Stochastic Processes - Frank Noé, Bettina Keller and Jan-Hendrik Prinz (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Introduction to Stochastic Processes - Lecture Notes - Gordan Žitković (University of Texas)
- Applied Stochastic Processes in science and engineering - Matt Scott (University of Waterloo)
- An Introduction to Stochastic Processes in Continuous Time - Flora Spieksma (Leiden University)
- Markov Chains and Mixing Times - David A. Levin, Yuval Peres, Elizabeth L. Wilmer
Signal processing / Stochastic processes
- Introduction to Signal Processing - Sophocles J. Orfanidis (Rutgers University)
- Foundations of Signal Processing - Martin Vetterli, Jelena Kovacevic, Vivek K Goyal
- An Introduction to Statistical Signal Processing - Robert M. Gray, Lee D. Davisson
- Linear algebra, signal processing, and wavelets. A unified approach. - Øyvind Ryan (University of Oslo)
5. Awesome Nodejs
Packages / HTTP
- cacheable-request (⭐269) - Wrap native HTTP requests with RFC compliant cache support.
6. Awesome Readme
- maintainer.io - Free README standardization and feedback, if you click on 'Book an audit'.
7. Awesome Beacon
8. Awesome Electron
Open Source / Other
- Buttercup Desktop (⭐4k) - Password manager.
9. Awesome Cpp
- BeeCrypt - A portable and fast cryptography library. [LGPLv2.1+]
- KlayGE (⭐1.9k) - a cross-platform open source game engine with plugin-based architecture. [GPLv2] website
- HTTP Parser (⭐6.2k) ⚡ - A http request/response parser for C. [MIT]
- libquic (⭐1.7k) - A QUIC protocol library extracted from Chromium's QUIC Implementation. [BSD]
- libwebsockets (⭐3.9k) - A lightweight pure C WebSocket implementation that provides both client and server libraries. [LGPL2.1 + static link exception] website
- CppVerbalExpressions (⭐368) - C++ regular expressions made easy. [MIT]
- PCRE - A regular expression C library inspired by the regular expression capabilities in Perl. [BSD]
- RE2 (⭐7.8k) - A software library for regular expressions via a finite-state machine using automata theory. [BSD-3-Clause]
- SLRE (⭐507) - Super Light Regexp engine for C/C++. [GPLv2/Commercial]
10. Awesome Bigdata
- SparklineData SNAP - modern B.I platform powered by Apache Spark.
11. Awesome Dart
Client Web App Frameworks
- OverReact - A library for building statically-typed React UI components.
12. Awesome Opensource Apps
Name: Standard Notes (⭐836)
Description: A simple and private notes app
Link: App on Play Store
- Prev: Nov 18, 2017
- Next: Nov 16, 2017