Awesome List Updates on Dec 08, 2017
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Interview Questions
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / Ruby
2. Awesome Python Scientific Audio
Audio Related Packages / Music Information Retrieval
3. Awesome Webaudio
Packages / Libraries
4. Awesome Symfony Education
5. Awesome Tinkerpop
Tutorials and Resources
- Graph (⭐736) - Graph Databases, Gremlin and TinkerPop - A Tutorial.
6. Awesome Linux Containers
- Kata Containers
Kata Containers is a new open source project building extremely lightweight virtual machines that seamlessly plug into the containers ecosystem.
7. Awesome Actionscript3
Development Tools / Code Editors
- Moonshine IDE - Moonshine is a free and open source middleweight IDE built with ActionScript 3 for ActionScript 3, Apache Flex®, Apache FlexJS® and Feathers development with Cloud and Desktop support.
Frameworks / UI Frameworks
- Apache Flex® - The Apache Flex® SDK is the evolution of the popular Adobe Flex SDK. The Apache Flex® SDK is an application development framework for easily building Flash-based applications for mobile devices, web browsers, and desktop platforms.
- Apache Royale® - The Apache Royale® project is developing a next-generation of the Apache Flex® SDK. Royale has the goal of allowing applications developed in MXML and ActionScript to not only run in the Flash/AIR runtimes, but also to run natively in the browser without Flash, on mobile devices as a PhoneGap/Cordova application, and in embedded JS environments such as Chromium Embedded Framework. Royale has the potential to allow your MXML and ActionScript code to run in even more places than Flash currently does.
8. Awesome Opensource Apps
Name: Easy Password (⭐32)
Description: A password manager using a single lock pattern for various type passwords management.
- Prev: Dec 09, 2017
- Next: Dec 07, 2017