Awesome List Updates on Aug 06, 2018
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Utilities
- v-scroll-lock (⭐184) - A Vue.js directive for body scroll locking without breaking scrolling of a target element
2. Awesome Decentralized
- Handshake: Decentralized, permissionless naming protocol compatible with DNS where every peer is validating and in charge of managing the root zone with the goal of creating an alternative to existing Certificate Authorities.
- Orion (⭐124): Easy to Use, Inter Planetary File System (IPFS) desktop client.
3. Awesome Cybersecurity Blueteam
Host-based tools / Tarpits
- Fail2ban - Intrusion prevention software framework that protects computer servers from brute-force attacks.
Incident Response tools / IR management consoles
- Fast Incident Response (FIR) (⭐1.5k) - Cybersecurity incident management platform allowing for easy creation, tracking, and reporting of cybersecurity incidents.
- TheHive - Scalable, free Security Incident Response Platform designed to make life easier for SOCs, CSIRTs, and CERTs, featuring tight integration with MISP.
- threat_note (⭐415) - Web application built by Defense Point Security to allow security researchers the ability to add and retrieve indicators related to their research.
Incident Response tools / Evidence collection
- OSXAuditor (⭐3.1k) - Free macOS computer forensics tool.
- OSXCollector (⭐1.9k) - Forensic evidence collection & analysis toolkit for macOS.
- ir-rescue (⭐413) - Windows Batch script and a Unix Bash script to comprehensively collect host forensic data during incident response.
Operating System distributions / Firewall appliances or distributions
- Computer Aided Investigative Environment (CAINE) - Italian GNU/Linux live distribution that pre-packages numerous digital forensics and evidence collection tools.
- Security Onion - Free and open source GNU/Linux distribution for intrusion detection, enterprise security monitoring, and log management.
Preparedness training and wargaming / Firewall appliances or distributions
- APTSimulator (⭐2.1k) - Toolset to make a system look as if it was the victim of an APT attack.
- Atomic Red Team - Library of simple, automatable tests to execute for testing security controls.
- Metta (⭐997) - Automated information security preparedness tool to do adversarial simulation.
- Network Flight Simulator (
flightsim) (⭐851) - Utility to generate malicious network traffic and help security teams evaluate security controls and audit their network visibility.
- RedHunt OS (⭐1.1k) - Ubuntu-based Open Virtual Appliance (
.ova) preconfigured with several threat emulation tools as well as a defender's toolkit.
Threat intelligence / Threat hunting
- MLSec Combine (⭐635) - Gather and combine multiple threat intelligence feed sources into one customizable, standardized CSV-based format.
Transport-layer defenses / Threat signature packages and collections
- Certbot - Free tool to automate the issuance and renewal of TLS certificates from the LetsEncrypt Root CA with plugins that configure various Web and e-mail server software.
Windows-based defenses / Overlay and Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Sticky Keys Slayer (⭐313) - Establishes a Windows RDP session from a list of hostnames and scans for accessibility tools backdoors, alerting if one is discovered.
- Windows Secure Host Baseline (⭐1.4k) - Group Policy objects, compliance checks, and configuration tools that provide an automated and flexible approach for securely deploying and maintaining the latest releases of Windows 10.
4. Awesome Elixir
- passwordless_auth (⭐49) - Simple passwordless login or 2-factor / multi-factor authentication for Elixir.
5. Awesome Artificial Intelligence
- Professional and In-Depth Machine Learning Video Courses - A collection of free professional and in depth Machine Learning and Data Science video tutorials and courses
- Professional and In-Depth Artificial Intelligence Video Courses - A collection of free professional and in depth Artificial Intelligence video tutorials and courses
- Professional and In-Depth Deep Learning Video Courses - A collection of free professional and in depth Deep Learning video tutorials and courses
6. Alternative Internet
- LibreMesh includes the development of several tools used for deploying libre/free mesh networks. The firmware (the main piece) allows simple deployment of auto-configurable, yet versatile, multi-radio mesh networks.
7. Awesome D3
Utils / Third Party
- d3-hsluv (⭐7) - Human-friendly HSL (Hue, Saturation, Lightness) color space.
8. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Application Templates
- dotnet new caju (⭐246) - dotnet new templates with awesome architecture styles! Increases productivity to design layered applications based on Hexagonal, Clean or Event Sourcing architectures styles. It supports multiple data access frameworks (MongoDB, EntityFramework, Dapper or Kafka) and it is completely testable.
Sample Projects / Workflow
- AlbumViewerVNext (⭐489) - West Wind Album Viewer ASP.NET 5 Sample.
- allReady (⭐887) - Open-source solution focused on increasing awareness, efficiency and impact of preparedness campaigns as they are delivered by humanitarian and disaster response organizations in local communities. http://www.htbox.org/projects/allready
- AspNet5GeoElasticsearch (⭐38) - ASP.NET Core MVC Geo Elasticsearch Swashbuckle Swagger.
- aspnet-servicediscovery-patterns (⭐277) - Samples of implementing Service Discovery patterns with ASP.NET Core.
- AspNetAuthorizationWorkshop (⭐1.1k) - A workshop for moving through the various new pieces in ASP.NET Core Authorization
- BikeSharing360 Suite of Apps from Microsoft Presented December Connect 2016 Conference, a compreshsive set of interworking apps for both enterprise users and the consumers (bike riders): Mobile Apps (⭐436), Backend Services (⭐90), Websites (⭐111), Single Container Apps (⭐26), Multi Container Apps (⭐32), Cognitive Services Kiosk App (⭐37), Azure Bot App (⭐30).
- Clean Architecture Manga (⭐3.5k) - Clean Architecture sample with .NET Core 3.0 and C# 8. Use cases as central organising structure, completely testable, decoupled from frameworks.
- cloudscribe (⭐1.2k) - ASP.NET Core Multi-tenant web application foundation.
- CoreCodeCamp (⭐75) - An Open Source Website for running small, local development events.
- DotNetClub (⭐235) - Tiny club written in ASP.NET Core.
- eShopOnWeb (⭐8.1k) - A layered application architecture with monolithic deployment model.
- Entropy (⭐549) - Chaotic experimental playground for new features and ideas - check here for small and simple samples for individual features.
- EquinoxProject (⭐5.7k) - Full ASP.NET Core 2.0 application with DDD, CQRS and Event Sourcing.
- GenVue (⭐127) - a hostable, web application that lets confidential users upload and share private files build on Vue.js, Vuetifyjs and NetCore WebAPI stack
- guidance-identity-management-for-multitenant-apps (⭐64) - How to manage user identities in a multitenant app on Microsoft Azure, using Azure Active Directory for authentication.
- JustA.ML (⭐76) - A web application that lets you share files/URL/text between your devices written in ASP.NET Core 2.0. Open source, live at https://justa.ml
- MegaMine (⭐26) - Open source mining solution that helps miners in extracting Gold, Quartz, Granite etc. This solution is built using ASP.NET Core and AngularJS utilizing multiple light weight components in a Microservices way.
- MusicStore (⭐30k) - Sample MusicStore application that uses MVC and Entity Framework.
- NLayerAppV3 (⭐152) - NLayerAppV3 N-Layered Architecture with .NET Core Preview 2.
- NorthwindTraders (⭐4.8k) - Northwind Traders is a sample application built using ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core.
- Orchard Core - Modular and Multi-tenant applications (⭐298) - Use Orchard Core Framework to create Modular and Multi-tenant applications.
- PhotoGallery (⭐355) - Cross-platform Single Page Applications with ASP.NET Core, Angular 2 & TypeScript http://wp.me/p3mRWu-11L.
- PokeR (⭐35) - Realtime scrum poker using SignalR and Angular in ASP.NET Core's SPA hosting. Includes Docker support. Demo
- Practical ASP.NET Core (⭐7.1k) - A daily updated micro samples of ASP.NET Core features and facilities.
- Sample .NET Core CQRS REST API (⭐2.2k) - .NET Core REST API CQRS implementation with raw SQL and DDD using Clean Architecture.
- StarWars (⭐601) - GraphQL 'Star Wars' example using GraphQL for .NET, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core.