Awesome List Updates on Oct 02, 2018
23 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Malware Analysis
Malware Collection / Malware Corpora
- Malpedia - A resource providing rapid identification and actionable context for malware investigations.
2. Awesome Crystal
- toml.cr (⭐59) - TOML parser
3. Awesome Flutter
Websites / Blogs
4. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- Away from Keyboard – Exploring the human side of creative work.
- Founders Talk – In-depth, one on one conversations with founders, CEOs, and makers. The journey, lessons learned, and the struggles. Let's do this!
- Practical AI – Making artificial intelligence practical, productive, and accessible to everyone.
5. Awesome Jquery
Images, Maps and Charts / Paid Books
- BackStretch (⭐4k) - jQuery plugin that allows you to add a dynamically-resized, slideshow-capable background image to any page or element.
6. Awesome Cpp
- BioC++ - C++ Computational Libraries for Bioinformatics. [BSD]
- Chaste - An open source C++ library for the computational simulation of mathematical models developed for physiology and biology. [BSD]
- PoDoFo - A library to work with the PDF file format. [LGPL]
- Xpdf - Xpdf is a free PDF viewer and toolkit, including a text extractor, image converter, HTML converter, and more. [GPL v2/GPL v3]
- Try It Online - TIO is a family of online interpreters for an evergrowing list of practical and recreational programming languages.
7. Awesome Mongodb
Libraries / C#/.NET
- mongo-queue-csharp (⭐2) - C# message queue on top of MongoDB
Libraries / Java
- mongoFS (⭐20) - An enhancement of GridFS to allow for more features and capabilities
- Spring Data MongoDB (⭐1.5k) - Spring based, object-document support and repositories
- MEAN.JS (⭐4.9k) - Full stack based on MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js
- MERN (mern-starter) (⭐5.1k) - Full stack based on MongoDB, Express, React and Node.js
- Meteor (⭐43k) - Real-time/reactive client-server framework based on MongoDB, with lots of features
Libraries / Julia
- Mongo.jl (⭐29) - C driver bindings
Libraries / Python
- MongoEngine (⭐4k) - ODM on top of PyMongo
Libraries / R
- mongolite (⭐275) - Fast and simple client for R
Libraries / Ruby
- Mongoid (⭐3.9k) - ODM framework
Tools / Administration
- MongoDB Smasher (⭐31) - Generate randomized datasets and benchmark your setup
- mtools (⭐1.8k) - Collection of scripts to set up test environments and visualize log files
- nginx-gridfs (⭐798) - Nginx module for serving files from GridFS
- nginx-mongodb-rest (⭐30) - REST client written as an Nginx module
Tools / Data
- mongo-hadoop (⭐1.5k) - Hadoop connector
Tools / Deployment
Tools / Desktop
- NoSQLBooster - Feature-rich but easy-to-use cross-platform IDE (formerly MongoBooster)
Tools / Development
- mgodatagen (⭐287) - Random data generator
- Mongo Seeding (⭐504) - Node.js library, CLI and Docker image for populating databases using JS and JSON files
- Mongoeye (⭐152) - Schema and data analyzer: explore data in your collections
- Variety (⭐1.7k) - Schema analyzer: see what fields are in your collection and what's their content
Tools / Monitoring
- Percona Monitoring and Management - Free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring databases performances
Tools / Web
- mongo-express (⭐4.9k) - Web-based admin interface built with Express
- mongoadmin (⭐250) - Admin interface built with Django
Applications / Web
- Countly (⭐5.1k) - Mobile & web analytics and marketing platform built with Node.js
- Leanote (⭐11k) - Evernote clone built with Go
- NodeBB (⭐13k) - Node.js based forum software ("built for the modern web")
- Reaction (⭐12k) - Event-driven, real-time commerce platform built with ES6
- SaaS Boilerplate (⭐3.3k) - Boilerplate for SaaS products, built with TypeScript, React and Express
- uptime (⭐3.6k) - Remote monitoring application built with Node.js and Bootstrap
8. Awesome Bigdata
- Frappe Charts - GitHub-inspired simple and modern SVG charts for the web with zero dependencies.
9. Awesome Haskell
H-99 - Ninety-Nine Haskell Problems.
10. Awesome It Quotes
Quote: “It is impossible to fully specify or test an interactive system designed to respond to external inputs.”
Peter Wegner is was a computer scientist who made significant contributions to both the theory of object-oriented programming during the 1980s and to the relevance of the Church–Turing thesis for empirical aspects of computer science during the 1990s.
11. Awesome Rust
Libraries / Markup language
12. Awesome Gbdev
Emulator Development / Misc
13. Awesome Dotnet
- Xamarin.Essentials - Xamarin.Essentials provides developers with cross-platform APIs for their mobile applications.
- DotNetNuke - DNN Platform is our free, open source web CMS and the foundation of every professional DNN solution. Over 750,000 organizations worldwide have built websites powered by the DNN Platform.
- MyGet - Hosted Package Repository for NuGet, NPM, Bower and VSIX. Also provides CI as-a-Service. [$]
- Qml.Net (⭐1.3k) - A cross-platform Qml/.NET integration for Mono/.NET/.NET Core
- UWP Community Toolkit (⭐5.5k) - The UWP Community Toolkit is a collection of helper functions, custom controls, and app services. It simplifies and demonstrates common developer tasks building UWP apps for Windows 10.
HTML and CSS
- HtmlAgilityPack - an agile HTML parser that builds a read/write DOM and supports plain XPath or XSLT
- Awesome Xamarin (⭐1.9k) - A collection of interesting libraries/tools for Xamarin mobile projects.
14. Awesome Serverless
- Confusion in the land of the serverless - Sam Newmans talk about serverless technologies at GOTO 2018.
15. Awesome Stock Resources
Paid Resources / Icons Packages and Collections
- Graphic River - Hand-reviewed graphic assets from a community of designers. .
16. Awesome Rest
Querying / Symfony2
- Insomnia (⭐26k) - Cross-platform HTTP and GraphQL Client
17. Awesome Nodejs
Resources / Books
18. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Communication - Social Networks and Forums
- Hubzilla - Decentralized identity, privacy, publishing, sharing, cloud storage, and communications/social platform. (Source Code)
Software / Groupware
- Openmeetings - Openmeetings provides video conferencing, instant messaging, white board, collaborative document editing and other groupware tools using API functions of the Red5 Streaming Server for Remoting and Streaming. (Source Code)
Software / Learning and Courses
- Chamilo LMS - Chamilo LMS allows you to create a virtual campus for the provision of online or semi-online training. (Source Code (⭐679))
Software / Pastebins
- Paste - Paste is forked from the original source pastebin.com used before it was bought. (Source Code (⭐283))
19. Awesome Css Learning
Layout / Grid
- Grid Critters - Learn CSS grid layout by mastering an adventure game.
20. Awesome Electron
Open Source / Other
- Netron (⭐23k) - Visualizer for deep learning and machine learning models.
Closed Source / Other
- Brandy - A brand asset manager for your menu bar.
21. Awesome Mac
Design and Product / Design Tools
- Nik Collection - Nik Collection by DxO.
Design and Product / Screencapturing Software
- CloudApp - Work at the speed of sight.
Cloud Storage / File Sharing
- Arq - Cloud storage backup client that supports AWS, GCP, DropBox, and more.
- Carbonite - Carbonite can protect your Mac from all of the most common forms of data loss.
Third Party App Markets / System Related Tools
- Setapp - The best apps for Mac in one suite.
22. Awesome Microservices
Java VM / Scala
- Scalatra - Simple, accessible and free web micro-framework.
Monitoring & Debugging / Scala
- Jaeger - An open source, end-to-end distributed tracing
Articles & Papers / Scala
- Microservices - The Journey So Far and Challenges Ahead 🔸PDF - Overview of the state of microservices in both industrial and academia.
Software as a service:
- Democracy.io (code (⭐253)) - Send messages to members of the US Senate and House of Representatives.