Awesome List Updates on Mar 21, 2019
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Mqtt
- MQTT Explorer - Tool to visualize your MQTT topics in a topic hierarchy, a MQTT swiss-army knife.
2. Awesome Fp Js
- react-on-lambda (⭐253) - Replace JSX in React with functions (currying, compositions and etc).
3. Awesome Mac
Developer Tools / Developer Utilities
- Site Sucker - SiteSucker is a Macintosh application that automatically downloads websites from the Internet.
4. Awesome Broadcasting
Multimedia content processing
- KFR - Fast, modern C++ DSP framework, DFT/FFT, Audio resampling, FIR/IIR, Biquad, EBU R 128.
5. Awesome Vulkan
6. Awesome Ant Design
7. Awesome Scientific Computing
Meshing / Triangular and tetrahedral meshing
- trimesh - Loading and using triangular meshes with an emphasis on watertight surfaces. (Python, MIT, GitHub (⭐2.1k))
Community / Mesh tools
- Wolfgang Bangerth's video class - MATH 676: Finite element methods in scientific computing.
8. Awesome Tensorflow
- Ladder Network (⭐102) - Implementation of Ladder Network for Semi-Supervised Learning in Keras and Tensorflow
9. Awesome Okr
- Being helpful isn’t the same as being clear: A useful note to understand the local culture when implementing OKR.
10. Awesome Dotnet
- Sleet (⭐293) - A NuGet v3 static feed generator with support for AWS S3 and Azure Storage
11. Webcomponents the Right Way
- remount (⭐623) - Mount React components to the DOM using custom elements.
12. Awesome Cpp
- iup - Multi-platform toolkit for building graphical user interfaces. [MIT]
13. Awesome Vapor
Education / Articles
- Watermarking photos with ImageMagick, Vapor 3 and Swift on macOS and Linux – Tutorial on how to use the ImageMagick library in Swift.