Awesome List Updates on Jun 28, 2019
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Ruby
Code Analysis and Metrics
- Sorbet (⭐3.5k) - A static type checker for Ruby.
2. Awesome Storybook
- Brand's materials (⭐79) - Materials for your articles and talks about Storybook.
- Storybook Deployer (⭐863) - Package for deploying your storybook as a static site.
- Real-time accessibility testing with Storybook - A comprehensive overview of the accessibility testing tools offered in Storybook.
3. Awesome Postgres
Contents / Utilities
- pg_insights (⭐285) - Convenient SQL for monitoring Postgres database health.
4. Awesome Plotters
Software / HPGL
- HPGLGraphics (⭐17) - A Processing library for writing HPGL files.
Community / Ephemera
- Plotter People - In-person meetups (SF and NYC so far) with talks and plotter art galleries.
5. Awesome Sre
- Engineering Reliable Mobile Applications: Strategies for Developing Resilient Native Mobile Applications
6. Awesome Flutter
🇦🇴 Angola / Misc
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Page
- Twitter Page
7. Awesome Stock Resources
Illustration / Unspecified License
8. Webcomponents the Right Way
- haunted (⭐2.5k) - React's Hooks API implemented for web components.
9. Awesome Regression Testing
- Vidiff - Cloud-based visual regression testing across stages.
10. Awesome Swift
Network / Barcode
- Just (⭐1.4k) 🐧 - HTTP for Humans (a python-requests style HTTP library).
UI / Barcode
- MultiSlider (⭐409) - UISlider clone with multiple thumbs and values, range highlight, optional snap intervals, optional value labels, either vertical or horizontal.
Button / Barcode
- RadioGroup (⭐190) - The missing iOS radio buttons group.
11. Awesome Decentralized
- Pleroma: Federated social networking server built on open protocols. It is compatible with GNU Social, Mastodon, and many other ActivityPub and OStatus implementations.
12. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Authentication and Authorization
- Casbin.NET (⭐1k) - Authorization library that supports access control models like ACL, RBAC, ABAC in C#
13. Awesome Ddd
- Khalil Stemmler - DDD series introduction and talk about how to implement DDD with TypeScript