Awesome List Updates on Jul 17, 2019
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Decentralized
- Jami: Free and universal communication platform which preserves the user's privacy and freedoms. Desktop and mobile apps for text messaging, video and audio calls, file transfer, video conferencing.
2. Awesome Cli Apps
Development / Boilerplate
- yo (⭐3.7k) - Scaffolding tool for running Yeoman generators.
- boilr (⭐1.6k) - Create projects from boilerplate templates.
- cookiecutter (⭐20k) - Create projects from templates.
- mevn-cli (⭐805) - Light speed setup for MEVN (Mongo Express Vue Node) Apps.
- scaffold-static (⭐119) - Scaffolding utility for vanilla JS.
3. Awesome Sysadmin
Software / Backups
- Duplicati - Multiple backends, encryption, web-ui and multi-OS backup tool.
Software / Identity Management - Tools and web interfaces
- easy-rsa (⭐3.6k) - bash script to build and manage a PKI CA.
Repositories / Web
- deb.sury.org - Repository with LAMP updated packages for Debian and Ubuntu.
4. Awesome Bigdata
- Indicative - Web & mobile analytics tool, with data warehouse (AWS, BigQuery) integration.
5. Awesome Cassandra
Open Source Applications / Custom Time Series
- Netflix-Priam (⭐1k) - Co-Process for backup/recovery, Token Management, and Centralized Configuration management for Cassandra.
6. Awesome Cytodata
Software / Genetic Perturbations
- Advanced Cell Classifier - A software package for exploration, annotation and classification of cells within large datasets using machine learning.
- CellProfiler - CellProfiler is a free open-source software for measuring and analyzing cell images.
- CellProfiler Analyst - Interactive data exploration, analysis, and classification of large biological image sets.
- EBImage (⭐62) - Image processing toolbox for R.
- HTSvis - A web app for exploratory data analysis and visualization of arrayed high-throughput screens.
Publications / Reviews
- Data-analysis strategies for image-based cell profiling - Introduce the steps required to create high-quality image-based (i.e., morphological) profiles from a collection of microscopy images.
- High-content screening for quantitative cell biology - Describe some recent applications of HCS, ranging from the identification of genes required for specific biological processes to the characterization of genetic interactions.
- Microscopy-based high-content screening - Describe the state of the art for image-based screening experiments and delineate experimental approaches and image-analysis approaches as well as discussing challenges and future directions, including leveraging CRISPR/Cas9-mediated genome engineering.
Publications / Applications
- Image-based multivariate profiling of drug responses from single cells - A multivariate method for classifying untreated and treated human cancer cells based on ∼300 single-cell phenotypic measurements.
- Discovering metabolic disease gene interactions by correlated effects on cellular morphology - Profiling disease-gene interaction during adipocyte differentiation.
- Phenotypic profiling of the human genome by time-lapse microscopy reveals cell division genes - This study provides an in-depth analysis of cell division phenotypes and makes the entire high-content data set available as a resource to the community.
Publications / Methods
- Cell Painting, a high-content image-based assay for morphological profiling using multiplexed fluorescent dyes - Protocol describing the design and execution of experiments using Cell Painting.
- Multiplex Cytological Profiling Assay to Measure Diverse Cellular States - Cell Painting assay.
- CIDRE: an illumination-correction method for optical microscopy - Retrospective method for illumination-correction based on energy minimization.
- Retrospective shading correction based entropy minimization - Method for retrospective shading correction based on entropy minimization.
- Capturing single-cell heterogeneity via data fusion improves image-based profiling - Adds dispersion and covariances to population averages to capture single-cell heterogeneity.
- Minimum redundancy feature selection from microarray gene expression data - Minimum redundancy - maximum relevance feature selection framework.
- Weakly supervised learning of single-cell feature embeddings - Training CNNs using a weakly supervised approach for feature learning.
7. Awesome Adafruitio
- Welcome to Adafruit IO! - An overview of Adafruit IO and the service.
- All the Internet of Things: Adafruit IO - An episode of Adafruit and Digi-Key's All the Internet of Things, provides a deep dive into everything Adafruit IO has to offer.
- Adafruit IO HTTP API Documentation - Adafruit IO HTTP API provides access to your Adafruit IO data from any programming language or environment which can speak HTTP.
- Adafruit IO MQTT API Documentation - Adafruit MQTT API provides access to your Adafruit IO data from any MQTT Client.
- Adafruit IO MQTT API Cookbook - Recipes related to the Adafruit IO API which have been found useful in the past.
- Adafruit IoT Newsletter - A monthly newsletter on the Internet-of-Things, a spam-free list.
- Adafruit IO on Hackster.io - Hackster posts related to Adafruit IO.
- Adafruit IO tagged on Reddit - Reddit posts relating to Adafruit IO.
8. Awesome Code Review
- Code Review: Create The Culture, Learn The Best Practices Code review tips and best practices from tech leaders.
9. Awesome Lit
- Microsoft Graph Toolkit (⭐734) - Collection of web components for the Microsoft Graph.
10. Awesome Malware Analysis
Online Scanners and Sandboxes / Other Resources
- MalwareAnalyser.io - Online malware anomaly-based static analyser with heuristic detection engine powered by data mining and machine learning.
11. Awesome Mac
Developer Tools / Developer Utilities
- SYM (⭐536) - GUI Application to symbolicate iOS crash log.
12. Awesome React Native
- rn-material-textinput (⭐2) - A simple TextInput wrapper for material styling in iOS and Android with Customizable styles & Animated label.
- rn-action-picker (⭐1) - A simple action picker for iOS and Android. Renders Native ActionSheetIOS Component in iOS and custom ActionSheet lookalike component in Android.
- rn-collapsible-section (⭐1) - A collapsible section / section list with customizable section body and child body. Supports both iOS and Android.
13. Awesome Waves
Projects / Swift
- WavesAffi (⭐1) - Decentralized affiliate program on Waves blockchain.
14. Awesome Osint
E-mail Search / E-mail Check / Telegram
- Hunter - Hunter lets you find email addresses in seconds and connect with the people that matter for your business.
Threat Intelligence / Telegram
- REScure Threat Intel Feed - REScure is an independent threat intelligence project which we undertook to enhance our understanding of distributed systems, their integration, the nature of threat intelligence and how to efficiently collect, store, consume, distribute it.
- OTX AlienVault - Open Threat Exchange is the neighborhood watch of the global intelligence community. It enables private companies, independent security researchers, and government agencies to openly collaborate and share the latest information about emerging threats, attack methods, and malicious actors, promoting greater security across the entire community.