Awesome List Updates on Feb 05, 2020
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Gdpr
- GDPR-info - GDPR linked to relevant articles and section in the preamble (Non-official site).
- GDPR-expert - Compare the Regulation, Directive and National legislation. Linked to relevant section in preamble (Non-official site).
2. Awesome Software Architecture
Frameworks / DevOps
- Adidas DevOps Maturity Framework (⭐508) - Based in the C.A.L.M.S. definition of DevOps, the framework defines a set of capabilities and guidelines that when adopted, increases efficiency, effectiveness and happiness of the team.
3. Awesome Flutter
Charts / Image Picker
Testing Frameworks / Assertion
- proxyquire (⭐2.7k) - Stub nodejs's require.
5. Awesome Cpp
- d-SEAMS (⭐26) - A molecular dynamics trajectory analysis engine in C++ and Lua with Nix. It is an acronym for Deferred Structural Elucidation Analysis for Molecular Simulations. [GPL] website
- LAMMPS (⭐1.6k) - A classical molecular dynamics code with a focus on materials modeling. It's an acronym for Large-scale Atomic/Molecular Massively Parallel Simulator. [GPL] website
- Grit (⭐103) - Community project to build a free game engine for implementing open world 3D games. [MIT]
6. Awesome Pinned Gists
- neko-box (⭐25) - Update a pinned gist to contain the latest activity from AniList.
7. Awesome Ant Design
- vscode-antd-rush (⭐111) - Rush to Ant Design in VS Code
8. Awesome Raspberry Pi
- AdGuard Home (⭐15k) - DNS relay station with ad/tracker/other blocking, IP address redirections, and DNS-over-HTTPS.
9. Awesome Vue
Projects Using Vue.js / Open Source
- Vue Pivottable (⭐103) - Vue port of the jQuery-based PivotTable.js
10. Awesome Cl
- cl-competitive (⭐148) - Common Lisp algorithms collection for competitive programming. Public domain, CCO or MIT.
Readline, ncurses and other graphical helpers / Third-party APIs
Developer utilities / Third-party APIs
- tracer (⭐47) - tracing profiler for Common Lisp, with output suitable for display in Chrome’s/Chromium’s Tracing Viewer. MIT.
11. Awesome Wardley Maps
Maps in the Wild
- An illustration from Gerstner's book - Part 2 - Mapping "Who Says Elephants Can't Dance" by Louis Gerstner. Jun 18, 2019.
12. Awesome Actions
Utility / Environments
Tutorials / Terraform
13. Awesome Firebase
Server-side (Cloud Functions, BigQuery etc) / iOS
- 🔌 Free Product Analytics with Firebase + BigQuery + Rakam - How to do behavioral & segmentation analysis on Firebase event data via BigQuery Export and Rakam.
14. Awesome Web Performance Budget
- Rollup Visualizer (⭐1k) - Visualize and analyze your Rollup bundle to see which modules are taking up space.
15. Awesome Dotnet
- CliFx (⭐1.3k) - Declarative framework for building command line interfaces.
- StringDB (⭐62) - StringDB is a modular, key/value pair archival DB designed to consume tiny amounts of ram & produce tiny databases.
- Db4o-gpl (⭐25) - Object-oriented database, embedded and remote connections supported.
Event aggregator and messenger
- FluentMediator (⭐174) - FluentMediator is an unobtrusive library that allows developers to build custom pipelines for Commands, Queries and Events
- Windows UI Library (⭐5.2k) - The Windows UI Library (WinUI) provides official native Microsoft UI controls and features for Windows UWP apps.
- MathNet - Math.NET is an open source initiative to build and maintain toolkits covering fundamental mathematics, targeting advanced but also every day needs of .NET developers
- GeometRi (⭐120) - Simple and lightweight computational geometry library for .Net
- NaturalSort.Extension (⭐94) - Extension method for StringComparer that adds support for natural sorting (e.g. "abc1", "abc2", "abc10" instead of "abc1", "abc10", "abc2").
- Smaragd (⭐31) - A platform-independent, lightweight library for developing .NET applications using the MVVM architecture.
- GemBox.Bundle - A package of .NET components that enable fast, simple and efficient processing of office files (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF and emails). [$]****[Free Lite versions]
- Outlook Redemption - Library to work with the Outlook Object Model and (Extended) MAPI. Supports Outlook 98 - 2019. Work with objects/mails/accounts/folders in Exchange and Outlook. [$]
- RepoDb (⭐1.5k) - A hybrid ORM library for .NET.
- Unchase.FluentPerformanceMeter (⭐36) - An open-source and cross-platform .Net Standard 2.0 library that is designed for the method’s performance measurement.
SDK and API Clients
- Dropbox.NET (⭐311) - Official .NET SDK for the Dropbox API
- C# Async Guidance (⭐6.1k) - list of problematic asynchronous patterns for .NET Core with an explanation of how to solve those issues
- Fuchu (⭐121) - A unit-testing library for F# with tests-as-values which makes DSLs extremely easy to create.
- NuGet Trends - Check out NuGet packages adoption and what's trending on NuGet.