Awesome List Updates on Apr 20, 2020
17 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Flame
App Releases / Casual
2. Awesome Dotnet
- JFlepp.Maybe (⭐4) - A Maybe type for C#, aimed as an idiomatic port of the option type in F# to C#
- Stride Game Engine - Stride Game Engine is a 2D/3D cross-platform game engine featuring a scene editor, particles, physically based rendering (PBR), scripting, and much more
- Wix Toolset - The most powerful set of tools available to create your Windows installation experience
- CSScript - CS-Script is a CLR based scripting system which uses C# as a programming language. CS-Script currently targets Microsoft implementation of CLR (.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5) with full support on Mono. Comes with many additional features, such as script hosting.
- UpdateControls - Update Controls does not require that you implement
INotifyPropertyChangedor declare a
DependencyProperty. It connects controls directly to CLR properties. This makes it perfect for the Model/View/ViewModel pattern.
- Toms Toolbox (⭐86) - Visual Composition framework to easily build modularized MVVM applications based on the Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF).
- SmartSql (⭐956) - SmartSql = MyBatis + Cache（Memory | Redis）+ ZooKeeper + R / W Splitting + Dynamic Repository ....
- DnsClient.NET (⭐665) - A simple yet very powerful and high performant open source library for the .NET Framework to do DNS lookups.
Visual Studio Plugins
- Web Essentials (⭐53) - Web Essentials extends Visual Studio with lots of new features that web developers have been missing for many years
- SideWaffle (⭐654) - A collection of Item Templates for Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015 that makes any web developer's life much easier
3. Awesome React Components
Photo / Image
- react-imgix (⭐331) - Add fast, responsive images as an image, picture, or background!
4. Awesome Design Systems
Design systems articles
Design tools articles
Pattern libraries articles / Storybook addons
5. Awesome Lidar
- KITTI - Widespread public dataset, pirmarily focusing on computer vision applications, but also contains LIDAR point cloud.
6. Awesome Pentest
Side-channel Tools / Reverse Engineering Tools
- TRRespass (⭐107) - Many-sided rowhammer tool suite able to reverse engineer the contents of DDR3 and DDR4 memory chips protected by Target Row Refresh mitigations.
7. Awesome Ruby
Profiler and Optimization
- stackprof (⭐2k) - A sampling call-stack profiler for ruby 2.1+.
- test-prof (⭐1.7k) - Ruby Tests Profiling Toolbox
8. Public Apis
Description: Some Game of Thrones quotes
9. Awesome Creative Coding
Articles • Tutorials / Other
- Tips to Improve Your Generative Artwork - Tips to make your art look better.
- Working With Color in Generative Art - Tips on how to get color right.
10. Awesome Jupyter
- Visual Studio Code - Native desktop notebook frontend.
11. Awesome Remote Job
- remote-es/remotes (⭐621) - Repository listing companies which offer full-time remote jobs with Spanish contracts
Companies with "remote DNA"
- Ergeon - Home Services and construction company. An all-remote company with HQ in Palo Alto, California, but hiring worldwide.
12. Webcomponents the Right Way
History / 2016
13. ALL About RSS
Hosted Readers / Outline Processor Markup Language
Self Hosted Readers / Outline Processor Markup Language
Terminal-based / programmable RSS readers / Outline Processor Markup Language
universally from / newsletter/mail
🧩 API / Webpage Monitor Services with capability of moniting RSS Feed 1264
- Open Reader API: a common feed-syncing API protocol
Aggregators of Podcasts / Podcast Navigation / Crypto or Blockchain relevant
Podcast Hosting / Crypto or Blockchain relevant
- JustCast: Create a Podcast RSS feed from a Dropbox folder
14. Awesome Lit
<burgton-button>- Simple to use, customizable and accessible burger-button element.
<code-block>- Web component that displays colorfully formatted code with Prism.js and LitElement.
<stl-part-viewer>- LitElement web component that utilizes Three.js to display an STL model file.
15. Free for Dev
- fly.io - Fly is a platform for applications that need to run globally. It runs your code close to users and scales compute in cities where your app is busiest. Write your code, package it into a Docker image, deploy it to Fly's platform and let that do all the work to keep your app snappy. Free allowances include up to 3 shared-cpu-1x 256mb VMs, 3GB persistent volume storage (total) and 160GB outbound data transfer.
16. Awesome Cheminformatics
Resources / Courses
17. Awesome Discord Communities