Awesome List Updates on Jul 22, 2020
16 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome React Native
- react-native-rating-element ★8 (⭐20) - A react native rating system supporting: decimal point's rating, direction aware icons like bottom to top or right to left etc, custom icons from Ionicons, custom images and record rating given by users.
2. Awesome Pinned Gists
- chess-com-box-py (⭐10) - Update a pinned gist to contain your Chess.com Ratings.
- typeracer-box (⭐6) - Update a pinned gist to contain your latest TypeRacer races
- productive-box (⭐438) - Update a pinned gist to contain your most productive hours during the day.
3. Awesome Django
Resources / Educational
- Django Girls Tutorial - Use function-based views to build a blog app.
- LearnDjango - Tutorials and premium courses on Django and Django REST Framework.
- TestDriven - Multiple Django-specific tutorials on topics like Docker, payments, and more.
- Django Styleguide (⭐3.6k) - Styleguide for Django with best practices and examples.
Resources / Podcasts
- Running in Production - Focused on tech stacks with many episodes specifically on Django.
4. Awesome Swift
- ChartView (⭐4.8k) - Swift package for displaying beautiful charts effortlessly
5. Awesome Actions
Deployment / Code Coverage
6. Game Datasets
Dataset / Web
- Animal Crossing New Horizons NookPlaza Catalog - Comprehensive inventory of items, villagers, clothing, fish/bugs etc.
7. Awesome Gpt3
Demos / App and layout tools
Demos / Search and data analysis
Demos / Program generation and analysis
Demos / Text generation
Demos / Content creation
Articles / Other
Products / Other
- OthersideAI: Automatically write emails in your personal style by simply writing the key points you want to get across
- Debuild: Describe what your web app should do in plain English, then start using it within seconds.
- AI Dungeon: An AI generated text adventure that uses deep learning to create each adventure
8. Awesome Angular
Video Tutorials / Components
On-Site Training / Components
Integrations / Components
- ng-sapphiredb (⭐43) - Client implementation of SapphireDb, a framework for easy development of applications with realtime data synchronization and a self hosted alternative to firebase realtime database/firestore for asp.net core and ef core. Check out the documentation for more details: Documentation
Site Templates / Components
- HowToKeepAngularDeploymentSizeSmall (⭐14) - A sample included Homepage and Dashboard for Angular 7 and a demonestration of How To Keep Angular Deployment Size Small
Developer tools / Components
- CodeSandbox - An online IDE and prototyping tool for rapid Angular development.
NgRx / Components
9. Public Apis
Description: Weather and climate data
10. Awesome Blazor
Tools & Utilities / Others
- Blazm.Bluetooth (⭐73) - A Blazor library for connecting to devices using Bluetooth.
11. Awesome Deep Learning
Researchers / Websites
12. Awesome Ros2
Packages / Application layer
- ros2-ORB_SLAM2 (⭐84) - ROS2 node wrapping the ORB_SLAM2 library.
- basalt_ros2 (⭐15) - ROS2 wrapper for Basalt VIO.
- slam_gmapping (⭐71) - Slam Gmapping for ROS2.
- slam_toolbox (⭐1.1k) - Slam Toolbox for lifelong mapping and localization in potentially massive maps with ROS.
- lidarslam_ros2 (⭐283) - ROS2 package of 3D lidar slam using ndt/gicp registration and pose-optimization.
- li_slam_ros2 (⭐169) - ROS2 package of tightly-coupled lidar inertial ndt/gicp slam referenced from LIO-SAM.
Packages / Driver layer
- ros2_ouster_drivers (⭐103) - ROS2 Drivers for the Ouster OS-1 Lidars.
13. Awesome Wardley Maps
- Wardley maps - Topographical intelligence in business - Creative Commons book by Simon Wardley.
- The Art of Strategy - Sun Tzu, Boyd & Wardley on situational awareness, OODA "Loops" and Wardley mapping by Erik Schön. PDF/Paperback.
14. Awesome Nextjs
- next-deploy (⭐47) - 🚀 Effortless deployment to AWS and GitHub Pages.
15. Awesome Robotic Tooling
Sensor Processing / Lidar and Point Cloud Processing
- torch-points3d (⭐139) - Pytorch framework for doing deep learning on point clouds.
16. Free for Dev
- FontGet - Has a variety of fonts available to download and sorted neatly with tags.