Awesome List Updates on Oct 16, 2020
20 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Credit Modeling
- Multiple classifier application to credit risk assessment - (Corrigendum) - This paper explores the predicted behaviour of five classifiers for different types of noise in terms of credit risk prediction accuracy, and how such accuracy could be improved by using classifier ensembles.
2. Awesome Angular
Google Developer Experts
Books / Components
3. Awesome Scientific Computing
Meshing / Triangular and tetrahedral meshing
- pygmsh (⭐665) - Python interface for Gmsh. (Python, GPL 3, GitHub)
- pygalmesh (⭐430) - Python interface for CGAL's 3D meshing capabilities. (Python, GPL 3, GitHub)
- dmsh (⭐169) - Simple generator for unstructured triangular meshes, inspired by distmesh. (Python, GPL 3, GitHub)
Visualization / Mesh tools
- vedo - Library for scientific analysis and visualization of 3D objects based on VTK. (Python, MIT, GitHub (⭐1.5k))
Other libraries and tools / Mesh tools
- quadpy (⭐695) - Numerical integration (quadrature, cubature) in Python. (Python, GPL 3, GitHub)
- accupy (⭐95) - Accurate sums and dot products for Python. (Python, GPL 3, GitHub)
4. Awesome Veganism
- Daiya - Amazing cheesecakes, frozen pizzas, various cheesy products, and more desserts.
5. Awesome Vue
Projects Using Vue.js / Open Source
- Agile Visitors (⭐24) - Application for registering employee entries with the possibility of generating reports, validating and storing users with minimal effort.
6. Awesome Substrate
- AssemblyScript (⭐18) - Maintained by LimeChain.
- Python (⭐51) - Maintained by Polkascan Foundation.
7. Awesome Roslyn
- Introducing C# Source Generators - Original announcement of the C# 9.0 Source Generators feature. Explains what source generators are, in which scenarios they are useful, and shows how to write a simple source generator.
- New C# Source Generator Samples - Samples on how to write a non-trivial code generator driven by additional, non-code files like CSV files or Mustache templates.
- C# Source Generators (⭐905) - Comprehensive list of additional learning sources, samples, and experimental and productive source generators. A perfect reference once you grasp the basics.
- DpDtInject (⭐24) - Proof-of-concept of a dependency injection container that transfers huge piece of resolving logic to the compilation stage. Offers additional compile-time safety and fast runtime resolution.
- JsonSrcGen (⭐140) - Reflection-free JSON serializer. Allows extremely fast JSON processing by generating reflection-free serializers at the compile time.
- Source Generator Playground - Online application that lets you experiment with source generators. Perfect for learning and testing your ideas. Write your own source generator or learn from built-in examples and see the generated output.
- StrongInject (⭐718) - Compile-time dependency injection container. Compile-time checked, reflection-free and runtime code generation free, thus fast and app-trimming-friendly.
- StructPacker (⭐50) - Low-level, lightweight and performance-focused serializer for C# struct types. Auto-generates C# serialization code to achieve peak runtime performance and efficiency.
- Svg to C# Source Generators - SVG to C# compiler. Compiles SVG drawing markup to C# using SkiaSharp (⭐3k) as rendering engine.
8. Awesome Corda
- Corda API reference - Corda public API reference.
- DAML for Corda (⭐66) - DAML smart contracts for Corda.
- Testacles (⭐3) - Tools to grow CorDapp test suites.
- Auction (⭐1) - A demo auction CorDapp.
9. Awesome Ebpf
Articles and Presentations / cBPF
10. Awesome Blazor
- Smart UI for Blazor (⭐37) - Component library for Blazor including Grid, Kanban, Gantt, Chart, Docking, Pivot and more. Website.
11. Awesome Yew
Articles / Frameworks
12. Awesome Pokemon
Resources & Others / Wiki
13. Awesome Ruby
- rumale (⭐623) - A machine learning library with interfaces similar to Scikit-Learn.
14. Awesome Crystal
- grip (⭐248) - The microframework for writing powerful web applications
15. Awesome Iot
Software / Frameworks
- Iotivity - IoTivity is an open source software framework enabling seamless device-to-device connectivity to address the emerging needs of the Internet of Things.
16. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- linkmeup - Podcast about Networks, Telecom and other IT.
17. Awesome Tailwindcss
- 🎨🌍🔧 Palettolithic - Generates harmonius color palettes based on one color.
18. Awesome Incident Response
IR Tools Collection / Memory Analysis Tools
- Memoryze for Mac - Memoryze for Mac is Memoryze but then for Macs. A lower number of features, however.
19. Awesome Ionic
- Ionic Vetur Intellisense (⭐3) - Vetur support for Ionic Components for tag and attribute autocompletion
20. Awesome Job Boards
Programming / Functional
- Functional Jobs - Job board for functional programmers