Awesome List Updates on Dec 14, 2020
18 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Pixel Art
Inspiration / Games
- Hyper Light Drifter - Top-down action in a sci-fi world that radiates light and warmth. Using a colorful palette and kaleidoscopic neon yet setting a grim ambiance.
2. Awesome Machine Learning
Python / Computer Vision
- Learnergy (⭐62) - Energy-based machine learning models built upon PyTorch.
Python / Natural Language Processing
- NALP (⭐23) - A Natural Adversarial Language Processing framework built over Tensorflow.
Python / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- OPFython (⭐31) - A Python-inspired implementation of the Optimum-Path Forest classifier.
3. Awesome Markdown
Libraries / PHP
- commonmark (⭐2.5k) - Highly-extensible PHP Markdown parser which fully supports the CommonMark and GFM specs.
4. Awesome Tailwindcss
UI Libraries, Components & Templates
- 📁 Petra (⭐29) - Free landing page template built with Nuxt.js & Tailwind CSS.
5. Awesome Humane Tech
Related awesomeness / Wear our badge
- Tromjaro Apps - A curated collection of trade-free applications.
6. Awesome Ddd
- Booster framework examples (⭐371) Example applications built with Booster Framework.
- Booster - A CQRS, DDD and event-sourcing open-source framework that leverages all the infrastructure and uses high-level abstractions and conventions. It help users build advanved even-driven applications letting them focus on business logic exclusively.
7. Awesome Perl
Devices / NoSQL Databases
- Device::SerialPort - Generic Serial Port library for serial line communication
- Chipcard::PCSC::Card - Control Smart card using perl and PCSC
- Device::XBee::API - Control XBee Device using pure perl code
- Device::Firmata - module for controlling Firmata devices like Arduino
Email / NoSQL Databases
Network Security / Middlewares
- Net::Pcap - Interface to the pcap LBL packet capture library
- Net::Ncap - Perl binding to the ncap network data capture library
- Net::Frame - Perl framework for frame crafting
- NetPacket - assemble/disassemble network packets at the protocol level
- Net::Write - portable interface to open and send raw data to network
- Net::Analysis - Perl library for analysing network traffic
- Net::Silk - Perl's Interface to the SiLK network flow library
- Net::Inspect - Perl library for inspection of data on various network layers
- Net::Tshark - Perl interface for Tshark network capture utility
- Net::Sharktools - Wireshark's packet inspection capabilities in Perl
- File::PCAP - Read, Write and manipulate PCAP file format through Perl
- Net::P0f - Perl interface to p0f utility, usefull for finger-printing os
- Net::Pcap::Reassemble - Perl IP fragment reassembly for Net::Pcap
- Nagios::NRPE - Pure perl Nagios NRPE implementation
- Monitoring::Plugin - A family of perl modules to streamline writing Naemon, Nagios, Icinga or Shinken (and compatible) plugins
- Net::Connection::Sniffer - practical Perl library for MiTM connections
- Net::ARP - Library for crafting ARP packets
- SNMPMonitor - Perl extension for writing SNMP Monitors
- Net::LibNIDS - Perl interface for the Network Intrusion Detection System library
- Parse::Snort - Perl Snort rules parser
- Net::Wireless::802_11::WPA::CLI - Perl WPA_CLI interface
- IO::Socket::SSL::Intercept - library for intercepting SSL connections through Perl
8. Awesome Eslint
Plugins / Languages and Environments
- YAML (⭐70) - ESLint plugin for YAML.
9. Awesome Cl
10. Awesome Jamstack
Books / Automation
- The Jamstack Book - by Raymond Camden and Brian Rinaldi
11. Awesome Playcanvas
- Rescue the Lunar Lander - Tutorial to make a simple physics based game.
- Cyber City - Promotional site for Visionaries777.
12. Discount for Student Dev
- Bip [DISCOUNT] - Static web hosting. Bip provides a 30% recurring discount for students on all plans.
- CARTO [FREE / DISCOUNT] - Free account upgrades with increased database storage, real time data, Location Data Services Credits, and premium features for 2 years.
13. Awesome Robotic Tooling
Architecture and Design
- Architecture_Decision_Record (⭐9.1k) - A document that captures an important architectural decision made along with its context and consequences.
14. Awesome Cybersecurity Blueteam
Threat intelligence / Threat signature packages and collections
- FireEye's Sunburst Countermeasures (⭐555) - Collection of IoC in various languages for detecting backdoored SolarWinds Orion NMS activities and related vulnerabilities.
15. Awesome Software Architecture
Documentation / Scalability and Resilience
- arc42 - Template for documentation and communication of software and system architectures.
16. Awesome Job Boards
Remote / TypeScript
17. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
OCaml / PicoLisp
- OCaml Scientific Computing - Liang Wang, Jianxin Zhao (HTML) (🚧 in process)
18. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue-my-toasts (⭐134) - Provide your component and let us toast the rest.
- vue-use-sound (⭐393) - A Vue Hook for playing sound effects.
- @vueform/multiselect (⭐707) - Vue 3 multiselect component with single select, multiselect and tagging options.
Components & Libraries / Frameworks
- element3 (⭐3.3k) - A Vue.js 3.0 UI Toolkit for Web is based on element-ui
Components & Libraries / Utilities
- vue-catch-hrefs (⭐5) - Catch clicks on hrefs links (in v-html) and route them to vue-router.