Awesome List Updates on Jan 06, 2021
13 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Public Apis
Games & Comics
Description: Data on all interactive items from The Legend of Zelda: BOTW
2. Awesome Cl
- Lisp for the Web - A book that walks you through building a voting web application in three tiers.
- Section on Web Development in The Common Lisp Cookbook - An introductory tutorial covering web server setup, routing, weblocks, templating, error handling, packaging, hot reloading, database connection, and deployment, amongst other topics in the current lisp web development ecosystem.
Others / Third-party APIs
- Vellum (⭐65) - Data Frames for Common Lisp. BSD_2Clause.
- rtg-math (⭐50) - a selection of the math routines most commonly needed for making realtime graphics in lisp (2, 3 and 4 component vectors, 3x3 and 4x4 matrices, quaternions, spherical and polar coordinates). BSD_2Clause.
Matrix libraries / Third-party APIs
- lisp-matrix (⭐66) - A matrix package. FreeBSD.
Statistics / Third-party APIs
- common-lisp-stat (⭐166) - Common Lisp statistics library. FreeBSD.
Utils / Third-party APIs
- cmu-infix (⭐29) - A library for writing infix mathematical notation in Common Lisp. See also polisher (⭐4).
3. Awesome Jupyter
- elyra (⭐1.6k) - A visual editor for creating and running notebook (or Python script) pipelines locally or remotely.
4. Awesome Open Source Supporters
- SonarCloud - Continuous code inspection.
5. Awesome Clojure
Date and Time
- tick (⭐551): Clojure(Script) library, intended as replacement for clj-time
6. Awesome Android Ui
Name: AnimatedBottomBar (⭐1.1k)
7. Awesome Cdk
Blog Posts & Talks / Multi-accounts setup
- AWS CDK Continuous Integration and Delivery Using Travis CI - By Thomas Poignant.
8. Awesome Engineering Team Management
Roles / Engineering Managers
- 100+ Lessons Learned for Project Managers - 122 aphorisms providind insights into NASA project management success. Covers design, decision-making, managing staff, working with superiors and contractors.
Politics / Equity
- Circulation of elite - “Changes of regime, revolutions, and so on occur not when rulers are overthrown from below, but when one elite replaces another.”
9. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- @vueform/slider (⭐207) - Vue 3 slider component with multihandles, tooltips merging and formatting.
- @vueform/toggle (⭐82) - Vue 3 toggle component with labels, custom slots and styling options.
Components & Libraries / Scaffold
- vue-composable-starter (⭐50) - 🪝 Minimalist starting point for your next Vue composable.
10. Awesome Digital History
Archives and primary sources / France
- Institut national de l'audiovisuel - INA is a repository of French radio and television audiovisual archives.
Archives and primary sources / Global
- Bitsavers.org - Computer code, reference manuals, and magazines.
Archives and primary sources / North America
- World Digital Library - WDL is an international digital library operated by UNESCO and the United States Library of Congress.
11. Free for Dev
IDE and Code Editing
- Prepros - Prepros can compile Sass, Less, Stylus, Pug/Jade, Haml, Slim, CoffeeScript and TypeScript out of the box, reloads your browsers and makes it really easy to develop & test your websites so you can focus on making them perfect. You can also add your own tools with just a few clicks.
12. Awesome Neuroscience
- jsPsych - Library for creating and running behavioural experiments in a web browser.
Resources / Newsletters
- BrainPost - A mailing list that delivers weekly easy-to-read summaries of the latest neuroscience publications.
13. Awesome Django
Third-Party Packages / Full-stack frameworks
- Reactor (⭐554) - Phoenix LiveView, but for Django.
- Sockpuppet - Build reactive applications with the Django tooling you already know and love.
- Unicorn - A reactive component framework that progressively enhances a normal Django view, makes AJAX calls in the background, and dynamically updates the DOM.
- Prev: Jan 07, 2021
- Next: Jan 05, 2021