Awesome List Updates on Mar 08, 2021
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Vulkan
- imgui (⭐44k) - Immediate Mode Graphical User interface. [MIT]
- Skia - Google's 2D graphics library has a Vulkan backend (⭐7.1k), demonstrated in a cross-platform sample application with its own window library (⭐7.1k). [BSD 3-clause] website
- VKVG (⭐604) - Vulkan 2D graphics library, API follows the same pattern as Cairo graphics lib, but with new functions.
- libvc (⭐126) - Vulkan Compute for C++. [LICENSE (⭐126)]
- Vulkan Kompute (⭐1k) - Blazing fast and lightweight Vulkan Compute Framework optimized for advanced GPU processing usecases. [Apache License 2.0]
- ncnn (⭐16k) - High-performance neural network inference framework with Vulkan based GPU inference. [BSD 3-clause]
- vuh (⭐321) - Vulkan-based C++ GPGPU computing framework. [MIT]
- VkFFT (⭐960) - Efficient Vulkan FFT library [MPL-2.0 License]
- Frameworks, Engines, Higher Level Rendering
- Auto-Vk (⭐115) - Vulkan convenience and productivity layer for modern C++, atop Vulkan-Hpp, by the Research Unit of Computer Graphics, TU Wien. [MIT]
- Auto-Vk-Toolkit (⭐218) - C++ framework around Auto-Vk (⭐115) for rapid prototyping, research, and teaching, by the Research Unit of Computer Graphics, TU Wien. [MIT for the framework's code]
- Falcor (⭐1.9k) - Real-time rendering framework from NVIDIA, supporting mainly DX12, with experimental Vulkan support. [BSD 3-clause]
- The-Forge (⭐3.4k) - DirectX 12, Vulkan, macOS Metal 2 rendering framework. [Apache License 2.0]
- Diligent Engine (⭐2.6k) - a modern cross-platform low-level graphics library that supports OpenGL/GLES, Direct3D11/12 and Vulkan. [Apache License 2.0]
- DemoFramework (⭐184) - NXP GTEC C++11 cross-platform demo framework including lots of samples for Vulkan, OpenGL ES, OpenVX, OpenCL, OpenVG and OpenCV. [BSD-3-clause (⭐184)]
- bgfx (⭐13k) - Cross-platform, graphics API agnostic, "Bring Your Own Engine/Framework" style rendering library. [BSD-2-clause (⭐13k)]
- Cinder (⭐5k) and the story behind. [BSD]
- openFrameworks (⭐65) - the most famouse C++ creative coding framework. [MIT]
- bsf (⭐1.7k) - Modern C++14 library for the development of real-time graphical applications. [MIT]
- glfw (⭐10k) and the guide. [LICENSE (⭐10k)]
- SDL - added cross-platform Vulkan graphics support in SDL_vulkan.h. [zlib]
- Acid (⭐1.4k) - A high speed C++17 Vulkan game engine. [MIT]
- liblava (⭐582) - A modern C++ and easy-to-use framework. [MIT]
- AMD's Anvil (⭐573) - cross-platform framework for Vulkan. [LICENSE (⭐573)]
- Introductory Vulkan sample (⭐106). [MIT]
- Intrinsic Engine (⭐1k) - Intrinsic is a Vulkan based cross-platform graphics and game engine. [Apache License 2.0]
- Spectrum (⭐15) - Work-in-progress framework and abstraction layer around Vulkan.
- VkHLF (⭐327) - Vulkan High Level Framework. [LICENSE] (⭐327)
- Lugdunum (⭐235) - Modern cross-platform 3D rendering engine built with Vulkan and modern C++14. [MIT]
- Pumex - cross-platform Vulkan renderer implementing frame graph and simple scene graph. Able to render on many surfaces at once [MIT]
- small3d, Tiny Vulkan based C++ cross-platform game development framework [BSD 3-clause]
- Logi (⭐11) - Light-weight object oriented Vulkan abstraction framework. [BSD 2-clause]
- PowerVR SDK (⭐594) - C++ cross-platform 3D graphics SDK to speed up development of Vulkan and GLES. [LICENSE (⭐594)]
- Quartz (⭐415) - Physically based Vulkan RTX path tracer with a declarative ES7-like scene description language. [LGPL-3.0]
- VK² (⭐101), Kotlin Wrapper for Vulkan: code expressiveness and safety meet graphic power [Apache License 2.0]
2. Awesome Tensorflow Js
Learn / Books
3. Awesome Playcanvas
4. Awesome Humane Tech
Analytics / Wear our badge
- Kindmetrics - Privacy focused website analytics made in Crystal - Hosted in the EU.
- Counter - Web Analytics made simple and therefore privacy friendly.
5. Awesome Ada
Utilities / Other / unknown licence
- macos-sdks-vs-gcc (⭐1) - Provides GCC 'specs' files to cope with SDK policy changes.
- ux-strings (⭐6) - Unicode extended strings.
6. Awesome Quantified Self
Applications and Platforms / Automation
- Apple Shortcuts - Powerful automation app (iOS).
Devices and Wearables / Wealth
- Foci - Wearable (clip) that is automatically tracking focus, flow, relaxation, fatigue and stress.
7. Awesome Piracy
Adobe CC / Third Party Hosts
- Adobe CC 2019/2020 AIO Patcher Latest Working All-In-One Patcher for all Adobe Creative Cloud 2019/2020 Applications (Windows)
8. Awesome Robotic Tooling
Network and Middleware / Real-Time Kernel
- mqtt_bridge (⭐126) - Provides a functionality to bridge between ROS and MQTT in bidirectional.
Network and Middleware / Controller Area Network
- awesome CAN (⭐690) - A curated list of awesome CAN bus tools, hardware and resources.
9. Awesome Blazor
Individual components / Others
- BlazorTypewriter (⭐12) - A typewriter effect for Blazor.
10. Typedb Awesome
11. Free for Dev
Security and PKI
- Protectumus - Free website security check, site antivirus and server firewall (WAF) for PHP. Email notifications for registered users in free tier.
- Mendix — Rapid Application Development for Enterprises, unlimited number of free sandbox environments supporting unlimited users, 0.5 GB storage and 1 GB RAM per app. Also Studio and Studio Pro IDEs are allowed in free tier.
12. Awesome Yew
- yew-train-ticket (⭐5) - A Rust WebAssembly Webapp example basing Yew newest hooks and functional API, the code style is extremely like React Function Component.
13. ALL About RSS
RSSHub / Outline Processor Markup Language
14. Awesome React Components
- react-window (⭐14k) - demo - React components for efficiently rendering large lists and tabular data
Form Components / Rich Text Editor
Meta Tags / Mouse Events
- react-helmet-async (⭐1.6k) - Thread-safe Helmet for React 16+ and friends
15. Awesome Newsletters
Mobile / Angular
- Android Weekly. Free newsletter that helps you to stay cutting-edge with your Android Development.
Miscellaneous / Angular
- Trending Projects. A weekly email showcasing trending projects on GitHub.