Awesome List Updates on Jun 11, 2021
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Urban and Regional Planning Resources
Platforms and Software Resources / Urban Planning Tools and Platforms
- ArcGIS Urban - ArcGIS Urban enables planners and design professionals to publish living plans and collaborate across teams with a web-based 3D application that supports scenario planning and impact assessment.
2. Awesome Pcaptools
- Arkime Arkime (formerly Moloch) is a large scale, open source, indexed packet capture and search tool.
- Zeek: (formerly Bro) is an open source software platform that provides compact, high-fidelity transaction logs, file content, and fully customized output to analysts, from the smallest home office to the largest, fastest research and commercial networks. From the FAQ: "Zeek provides a comprehensive platform for network traffic analysis, with a particular focus on semantic security monitoring at scale. While often compared to classic intrusion detection/prevention systems, Zeek takes a quite different approach by providing users with a flexible framework that facilitates customized, in-depth monitoring far beyond the capabilities of traditional systems. With initial versions already in operational deployment during the mid ‘90s, Zeek finds itself grounded in more than 20 years of research. For more information, see the Zeek Overview and our promotional document, Why Choose Zeek?."
3. Awesome Tensorflow
- Model Maker - A transfer learning library that simplifies the process of training, evaluation and deployment for TensorFlow Lite models (support: Image Classification, Object Detection, Text Classification, BERT Question Answer, Audio Classification, Recommendation etc.; API reference).
4. Awesome Vite
Framework-agnostic Plugins / Bundling
- vite-plugin-dts (⭐564) - Generate declaration files from
.vuesource files for lib.
5. Awesome Testing
Software / Make your life easier
- Synth (⭐1.1k) - Open Source test data generator.
6. Awesome Cybersecurity Blueteam
Threat intelligence / Threat hunting
- Threat Bus (⭐233) - Threat intelligence dissemination layer to connect security tools through a distributed publish/subscribe message broker.
7. Awesome Db Tools
- Beekeeper Studio (⭐12k) - Open Source SQL Editor and Database Manager with a privacy commitment in their mission statement.
8. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Functional Programming
- michaelbull/kotlin-result (⭐745) - A Result monad for modelling success or failure operations - inspired by Elm, Rust, & Haskell.
9. Awesome R
- httpgd (⭐232) - Asynchronous http server graphics device for R.
Web Technologies and Services
- golem - A framework for building production-grade Shiny apps.
Natural Language Processing
- corporaexplorer - Dynamic exploration of text collections
10. Awesome Neovim
Snippet / Diagnostics
- L3MON4D3/LuaSnip (⭐1.8k) - A snippet engine written in Lua.
Color / Diagnostics
- winston0410/range-highlight.nvim (⭐143) - An extremely lightweight plugin (~ 120loc) that highlights ranges you have entered in commandline.
Tree-sitter Supported Colorscheme / Diagnostics
- sainnhe/gruvbox-material (⭐1.3k) - Gruvbox modification with softer contrast and Tree-sitter support.
Editing Support / Diagnostics
- nacro90/numb.nvim (⭐396) - Peek lines in a non-obtrusive way.
Formatting / Diagnostics
- mhartington/formatter.nvim (⭐748) - A format runner written in Lua.
11. Awesome Bioinformatics
Long-read Assembly / Tools
- canu (⭐559) - A single molecule sequence assembler for genomes large and small.
- flye (⭐568) - De novo assembler for single molecule sequencing reads using repeat graphs.
- hifiasm (⭐309) - A haplotype-resolved assembler for accurate Hifi reads.
- wtdbg2 (⭐459) - A fuzzy Bruijn graph approach to long noisy reads assembly
12. Awesome Corda
- Splunk App for Corda - Splunk official integration app for Corda monitoring.
- Prev: Jun 12, 2021
- Next: Jun 10, 2021