Awesome List Updates on Jun 12, 2021
7 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Tailwindcss
Starters & Themes
- 📟 Next.js PWA (⭐72) – CLI that generate boilerplate code of Next.js PWA along with Tailwind CSS integration.
2. Game Datasets
- Halite by Two Sigma - Collect the halite during a match in space.
Miscellaneous / Related
- Gym OpenAI - Game toolkit for reinforcement learning algorithms.
3. Awesome Neovim
- NTBBloodbath/cheovim (⭐286) - Neovim configuration switcher written in Lua. Inspired by chemacs.
Tree-sitter Supported Colorscheme / Diagnostics
- NTBBloodbath/doom-one.nvim (⭐156) - Lua port of doom-emacs' doom-one.
4. Awesome Typescript
Libraries / Chrome Extensions
- 🐙 interface-forge - Test data factories using TypeScript types and interfaces
5. Awesome Cdk
High-Level Frameworks / Multi-accounts setup
- Orkestra (⭐41) - An event-driven alternative to Airflow built on the AWS CDK and Step Functions.
- SST (⭐9.3k) - An open source framework for building serverless applications with CDK. It features a Live Lambda Development environment, to test and debug Lambda functions locally without having to redeploy them.
6. Awesome Keycloak
7. Awesome Jax
Libraries / New Libraries
- CR.Sparse (⭐54) - XLA accelerated algorithms for sparse representations and compressive sensing.
- Prev: Jun 13, 2021
- Next: Jun 11, 2021