Awesome List Updates on Sep 07, 2021
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Dotnet
- Vim.Math3d (⭐69) - A feature-rich cross-platform replacement for System.Numerics with support for consistent serialization and binary layout, and additional structures and algorithms for efficient 3D Math.
2. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Image Synthesis / Promptism
3. Awesome Tailwindcss
Starters & Themes
- 🚀 Jekyll Starter (⭐4) - Jekyll starter using Tailwind CSS
4. Awesome Humane Tech
Related awesomeness / Wear our badge
- Awesome Sustainable VPS - A list of sustainable VPS (Virtual Private Servers) providers.
5. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Blogging Platforms
- Haven - Private blogging system with markdown editing and built in RSS reader. (Demo, Source Code (⭐501))
Software / Communication - Custom Communication Systems
- StoneAge Messenger - A self-hosted Android messenger, S3-compatible storage is the only backend needed. (Source Code, Clients)
Software / Communication - Email - Complete Solutions
- Mailu - Mailu is a simple yet full-featured mail server as a set of Docker images. (Source Code (⭐4.2k))
Software / Communication - Social Networks and Forums
6. Awesome Scala Native
7. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- Rasalexman/KDispatcher (⭐63) - Simple and light-weight event dispatcher for Kotlin
8. Awesome Machine Learning
Books / Misc
- Grokking Machine Learning - Grokking Machine Learning teaches you how to apply ML to your projects using only standard Python code and high school-level math.
9. Public Apis
Games & Comics
Description: Show random image of car from Forza
10. Awesome Meteor
Users and Authentication
- accounts-ui (⭐7) - Accounts UI for React in Meteor 1.3+.
- waveshosting (⭐13) - Web application to manage meteor deployments.
- meteor-react-native (⭐45) - Meteor client for React Native matching Meteor Spec.
- CaptainN - meteor-react-starter (⭐48) - A starter project on Meteor with React.
Open source apps
- radgrad2 (⭐8) - Meteor based education management system.
- coauthor (⭐218) - Coauthor supercollaboration/discussion forum.
- meteor-universe-i18n (⭐111) - Internationalization package for React and Meteor.
Front End Frameworks
- Vue - Working with Vue and Meteor (plus single-file components & apollo support).
- Svelte (⭐26) - Build cybernetically enhanced web apps with Meteor and Svelte.
11. Awesome Iam
Authorization / Policy models
- RBAC like it was meant to be - How we got from DAC (unix permissions, secret URL), to MAC (DRM, MFA, 2FA, SELinux), to RBAC. Details how the latter allows for better modeling of policies, ACLs, users and groups.
- The Case for Granular Permissions - Discuss the limitations of RBAC and how ABAC (Attribute-Based Access Control) addresses them.
- In Search For a Perfect Access Control System - The historical origins of authorization schemes. Hints at the future of sharing, trust and delegation between different teams and organizations.
Authorization / Open-source policy frameworks
- Cerbos (⭐738) - An authorization endpoint to write context-aware access control policies.
12. Awesome Billing
Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Go DB Ledger (⭐457) - An open source accounting system that aims to make the recording of double entry bookkeeping transactions programmable.
Payments / Online Payments
- Optimizing payments with machine learning - Describes a classic payment workflow, then how machine learning can replace hard-coded business rules and fine-tune the payment failures/retries loop to increase the success rates of charges.
13. Awesome Engineering Team Management
Engineering / Engineering Practices
- Software Engineering's Greatest Hits - When scientific method meet the practice of software development. My takeaways: the best metric is less lines of code, there is no 10x developers, too much unused configuration options, pair programing is for transfer of domain-specific knowledge and hackathon don't produce long term projects.
Politics / Equity
- About corporate middle management - “As a manager in a large corporation you are expected to be an aligner. (…) You have to manage frictions and strive to make the people above you look good.”
Re-organizations / Team-level
- Teams are like bread - Resonates with the Absorb and Split strategy discussed above: “if you have one team where the magic is flourishing, don't kill it. Feed it, grow it, and let it be a source of further strong teams. No rushing.”
- I've Built Multiple Growth Teams. Here's Why I Won't Do It Again. - “Few folks understand probability, and most executives don't care about the data, regardless of what it says.”
Re-organizations / Company-level
- The SaaS Org Chart - Blueprints of an organization at each stage of its 50/125/400/1000-employees stages, with typical ratios and ARR.
- “If you have dealt with large, completely incompetent organizations and wondered how the hell they actually keep going - theres your answer. If built correctly it's genuinely difficult to mess things up.” (source). I.e. the structure of the organization is quintessential to its longevity.
14. Awesome Lowcode
- Accern - Accelerate AI Workflows for Financial Services.
- AI Builder - Bring intelligent automation to your business processes with AI that’s easy to train and configure in Power Automate.
- Alteryx - Scale data science across your business with automated machine learning (AutoML).
- Dataiku - Build advanced machine learning models using the latest techniques.
- DataRobot - DataRobot Automated Machine Learning with Visual AI.
- h2o - Get free, hands-on experience with the H2O AI Hybrid Cloud.
- Knime - Creating Data Science.
- RapidMiner - Comprehensive data science platform with visual workflow design and full automation.
- Noogata - AI platform gives companies the impact of data science without the burden of development or the limitations of out-of-the-box solutions.
- SaegMaker - Machine learning for every data scientist and developer.
- Sas - On-demand programming access to machine learning algorithms in the cloud.
- Vantiq - The Only Low Code Platform for Real Time Systems.
15. Awesome Coins
☤ Coin Market Tools & Utilities
- The Coin Perspective — Helps you put different coins in perspective, comparing marketcaps, supplies and prices.