Awesome List Updates on Sep 21, 2021
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Dotnet
- LiveCharts2 (⭐2.9k) - Simple, flexible, interactive & powerful charts, maps, and gauges for .Net. LiveCharts2 supports WPF, WinForms, Xamarin, Avalonia, WinUI, UWP.
2. Free for Dev
APIs, Data and ML
- neptune.ai - Log, store, display, organize, compare and query all your MLOps metadata. Free for individuals: 1 member, 100 GB of metadata storage, 200h of monitoring/month
3. Awesome Golem
Apps / Data Analysis
- Full-Text Search Engine (⭐2) - A search engine service that goes through text files.
4. Awesome Low Code
Platforms / Low Code Application Platform
- Power Apps (Microsoft) - Build apps in hours—not months—that easily connect to data, use Excel-like expressions to add logic, and run on the web, iOS, and Android devices.
- Power BI - Unify data from many sources to create interactive, immersive dashboards and reports that provide actionable insights and drive business results.
- Now Platform (ServiceNow) - Build mission-critical apps quickly, with more creators and less complexity. Easily scale across the enterprise to deliver experiences users love.
- Creator (Zoho) - Build applications from scratch without having to write endless lines of code.
Platforms / Business Process Management
- AgilePoint - Deploy business-changing ideas in minutes, not months, with the AgilePoint digital process automation platform.
Platforms / Low Code API Management Platform
- Workato API Management - Turn callable recipes into endpoints and organize the endpoints into API collections, making it easier for users to find and consume the endpoints through other recipes or third-party apps, without requiring access to your Workato account.
5. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Media Streaming - Video Streaming
- VideoLAN Client (VLC) - Cross-platform multimedia player client and server supporting most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. (Source Code (⭐11k))
Software / Miscellaneous
- SANE Network Scanning - Allow remote clients to access image acquisition devices (scanners) available on the local host. (Source Code)
Software / Self-hosting Solutions
- WikiSuite - The most comprehensive and integrated Free / Libre / Open Source enterprise software suite. (Source Code)
6. Awesome Wardley Maps
Maps in the Wild
- Zalando, a Wardley map about how they play the game - By Joaquín Peña Fernández. Sep 16, 2021.
- Digital Sovereignty - Look before you leap by Simon Wardley. Oct 22, 2020.
7. Awesome Gnome
Development and Design
- Commit - Commit message editor.
8. Awesome Lit
@lit/localize- Library and command-line tool for localizing web applications built using Lit.
@lit-labs/ssr- Package for server-side rendering Lit templates and components.
@lit-labs/motion- Lit directives for making things move.
@lit-labs/react- React integration for Web Components and reactive Lit controllers.
@lit-labs/scoped-registry-mixin- Mixin for LitElement that integrates with the speculative Scoped CustomElementRegistry polyfill to evaluate the proposal and facilitate feedback.
@lit-labs/task- Controller for Lit that renders asynchronous tasks.
@lit-labs/virtualizer- Package that provides virtual scrolling for Lit.
@adobe/lit-mobx- Mixin and base class for using mobx with Lit.
@apollo-elements/lit-apollo- LitElement integrations with Apollo GraphQL.
@vaadin/form- Set of utilities for building forms with TypeScript and Lit.
dark-theme-utils- Useful utilities for dark mode built with Web Components.
exome- State manager for deeply nested states that supports Lit.
pure-lit- Register your Lit elements as pure functions.
lit-element-effect- Effect hooks for LitElement.
lit-element-state-decoupler- Utility for state handling outside of the component for LitElement.
lit-redux-router- Declarative way of routing for Lit powered by pwa-helpers and Redux.
lit-svelte-stores- Lit controller to use svelte stores as state management.
lit-vaadin-helpers- Helpers for using Vaadin web components with Lit 2.
ullr- Build Web Components with functional programming using Lit.
- Kor (⭐206) - An open source Design System and lightweight UI Component Library.
- Lion (⭐1.4k) - Highly performant, accessible and flexible Web Components.
- Material Web Components (⭐4k) - Material Design implemented as Web Components.
- Pharos Design System (⭐51) - JSTOR's design system to create cohesive, supportive, and beautiful experiences.
- Shoelace (⭐7.5k) - Collection of professionally designed UI components built on a framework-agnostic technology.
- Spectrum Web Components (⭐733) - Adobe Spectrum design language implementation built with LitElement.
- UI5 Web Components (⭐1.2k) - Enterprise-flavored sugar on top of native APIs!
- Apollo Elements (⭐372) - Custom elements meet Apollo GraphQL.
- Blackstone UI (⭐49) - Web components for creating interfaces built with lit-html and LitElement.
- Curvenote (⭐131) - Web components for creating interactive scientific articles.
- One Platform Components (⭐21) - Set of web components for Red Hat One Platform.
- Playground Elements (⭐308) - Serverless code experiences with web components.
- Stripe Elements (⭐63) - Custom Element Wrapper for Stripe.js v3 Elements.
- VSCode Webview Elements (⭐30) - Components for creating VSCode extensions which use the Webview API.
- Web Components for TEI Publisher (⭐13) - Web components used by TEI Publisher and apps generated by it.
- Webmarkets web components (⭐1) - Set of Webmarkets' public web components.
Tools / Other Tools
- Web Component DevTools (⭐88) - Browser extension for developers working with Web Components.
Videos / Other Tools
9. Public Apis
API: Quran Cloud
Description: A RESTful Quran API to retrieve an Ayah, Surah, Juz or the entire Holy Quran