Awesome List Updates on Mar 03, 2022
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Readme
- emalderson/thephish (⭐664) - Project logo, informative badges, useful TOC, clear description, screenshots, step-by-step installation and configuration guide, contributor guidelines, code of conduct, UML diagrams, coherent tags, issue and pull request templates, well-documented and well-commented code, examples.
2. Awesome Rust
Applications / Security tools
- ObserverWard (⭐544) — Community based web technologies analysis tool.
3. Awesome Circuitpython
- Reddit r/circuitpython - a subreddit devoted to CircuitPython.
- CircuitPython Board Software Versions: Select per board at CircuitPython.org. The source for each is also on GitHub (⭐3.3k).
- Awesome List for the RP2040 Macropad (⭐100) - A list of awesome Macropad applications, macros, 3D printed plans, and more.
- Python on Hardware weekly Videocast - Ladyada and PT review the highlights of the newsletter every week in this video series. The broadcast is also on iTunes, YouTube, IGTV (Instagram TV), and XML.
- CircuitPython on the Adafruit.com/blog - Adafruit Blog posts discussing CircuitPython.
- CircuitPython Show Episode 1: Kattni Rembor - Host Paul Cutler interviews CircuitPython team member Kattni Rembor, March 1, 2022.
- Scott Shawcroft Works On Bare-Metal Raspberry Pi CircuitPython as Adafruit Plans an E Ink Computer - Hackster.io, December 2021.
- The Real Python Podcast Episode 75: Building With CircuitPython & Constraints of Python for Microcontrollers - Scott Shawcroft, August 27, 2021.
- embedded.fm Podcast Episode 372: The Motivation of Creativity - interview with Anne Barela, CircuitPython team member and Python on Microcontrollers Editor, May 6, 2021.
- DroneBot Workshop: Raspberry Pi Pico with CircuitPython - March 5, 2021.
4. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Inbox: Music and Audio projects / Text-related Generative Tools
5. Awesome Web Archiving
Community Resources / Blogs and Scholarship
- The Web as History - An open-source book that provides a conceptual overview to web archiving research, as well as several case studies.
6. Awesome Privacy
Translation and Speech-to-Text
7. Awesome Regression Testing
- HeadSpin - HeadSpin's Regression testing gives you a powerful comparison tool for analysing degradation across new app builds, OS releases, feature additions, locations, and more.
8. Awesome Transit
GTFS Converters / Ruby
- GTFS-route-shapes (⭐13) - A Python script to generate a single geoJSON shape for each transit route in a GTFS archive.
9. Awesome Go
- lo (⭐9.4k) - A Lodash like Go library based on Go 1.18+ Generics (map, filter, contains, find...)
10. Awesome Vue
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue-json-viewer (⭐443) - A JSON Tree View Support for incremental update components, base on Vue2 and Vue3.
Components & Libraries / Utilities
- tolgee/vue (⭐169) - Web-based localization tool enabling users to translate directly in the Vue 3 app they develop.
11. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Cognitive Development / Commonsense Knowledgebase
12. Awesome Snmp
Tools / GUIs
- Unbrowse SNMP - Unbrowse SNMP is a tool that helps to compile cryptic MIB files into an easy GUI view, retrieve and set MIB variables on devices, import snmpwalk dumps, receive traps, chart counters, and much more.
13. Free for Dev
- RoboMiri.com - RoboMiri is a stable uptime monitor that offer a wide range of monitors: cronjob, keyword, website, port, ping. 25 uptime checks with a 3 minutes interval checks for free. Alerts via Phone Call, SMS, Email and Web Hook.
IDE and Code Editing
- PHPSandbox — Online developement environment for PHP.
14. Awesome Love2d
- Aseprite loader (⭐13) - Complete ase/aseprite file loader (no json).
15. Awesome Capacitor
- Device (⭐308) - Exposes internal information about the device, such as the model and operating system version, along with user information such as unique IDs.
- File system (⭐308) - Provides a NodeJS-like API for working with files on the device.
Learning / Crash Courses
- Capacitor Crash Course - Learn to use Capacitor with Ionic by Simon Grimm.
Learning / Community Tutorials
- Capacitor Tutorial - Getting Started with Capacitor.
- Adding Icons & Splash Screens to Capacitor - Generating the Icon and Splash Screen Asset.
- Capacitor Workflow in an Ionic Application - Cover the basic workflow when using Capacitor in an Ionic application.
- Creating a Local Plugin - Running Custom Native iOS Code with Capacitor.
- Publishing Capacitor Plugin on NPM - Build and publish a standalone Capacitor plugin using the Capacitor CLI.
- Do Capacitor applications are native ? - Demonstrate why referring to Capacitor applications as "not native" is inaccurate and confusing terminology.
Learning / Books
- Building cross platform app with Capacitor - A New Approach to Cross-Platform Development.
Learning / Case study
- Burger King - How Burger King Brought Their Design System to Mobile.
- Capacitor vs Cordova - This guide provides an overview of Capacitor and how it stacks up against Cordova.
Community / Case study
- Discord - Official Discord community.
- Forum - Official Forum community.
- Reddit - Official Reddit community.
- Stack Overflow - Official Stack Overflow community.