Awesome List Updates on Apr 04, 2022
11 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Db Tools
SQL / Über SQL
- osquery (⭐20k) - SQL powered operating system instrumentation, monitoring, and analytics.
2. Alternative Internet
Cloud and storage
- Filebase is the first S3-compatible object storage platform that allows you to store data in a secure, redundant, and performant manner across multiple decentralized storage networks. Its unique storage backend connects to multiple decentralized storage networks, enabling global presence and reliability. Filebase currently supports storage on the IPFS, Sia, Skynet and Storj networks.
3. Awesome K6
- k6-template-es6 (⭐57) - Template repository for bundling test projects into single test scripts runnable by k6.
4. Awesome Audit Algorithms
Papers / 2021
- Auditing Black-Box Prediction Models for Data Minimization Compliance - (NeurIPS) Measures the level of data minimization satisfied by the prediction model using a limited number of queries.
5. Awesome Vite
Templates / React
- reactjs-vite-tailwindcss-boilerplate (⭐262) - React 18, TypeScript, Vitest, Testing Library, TailwindCSS 3, Eslint and Prettier.
6. Awesome Privacy
- Spotube (⭐3.2k) - A lightweight free Spotify crossplatform-client.
- Spot* (⭐2k) - Native Spotify client built in GTK and Rust.
- psst* (⭐7.6k) - Fast and multi-platform Spotify client with native GUI.
- ncspot* (⭐3.8k) - Cross-platform ncurses Spotify client written in Rust, inspired by ncmpc and the likes.ç
7. Awesome Lowcode
- Jasper - Artificial intelligence makes it fast & easy to create content for your blog, social media, website, and more!
Online database creator apps
- Supabase - The Open SourceFirebase Alternative.
- Craftar - Build APIs with NoCode at Lightning Speed.
- Simplescraper - Extract data from any website in seconds.
8. Awesome Falsehood
- Horrible edge cases to consider when dealing with music - Music catalogs data are full of crazy stuff.
- MusicBrainz database schema - An open-source project and database that seems to have solved the complexity of music catalog management.
- DDEX - The industry standard for music metadata, including archiving, sound recording, sales and usage reporting, royalties and license deals.
- Apple Music Style Guide - Quality insurance guidelines to format music, art, and metadata to increase discoverability.
9. Awesome Neovim
Completion / Diagnostics
- noib3/nvim-compleet (⭐522) - A Neovim autocompletion framework written in Rust.
Preconfigured Configuration / Diagnostics
- CanKolay3499/CNvim - A lightweight Neovim config for web development.
10. Awesome Go
- bcache (⭐119) - Eventually consistent distributed in-memory cache Go library.
Databases Implemented in Go
- nutsdb (⭐2.9k) - Nutsdb is a simple, fast, embeddable, persistent key/value store written in pure Go. It supports fully serializable transactions and many data structures such as list, set, sorted set.
- unitdb (⭐107) - Fast timeseries database for IoT, realtime messaging applications. Access unitdb with pubsub over tcp or websocket using github.com/unit-io/unitd application.
- stl - Modules to read and write STL (stereolithography) files. Concurrent algorithm for reading.
- sqldb-logger (⭐301) - A logger for Go SQL database driver without modify existing *sql.DB stdlib usage.
- sentences (⭐363) - Sentence tokenizer: converts text into a list of sentences.
- secret (⭐22) - Prevent your secrets from leaking into logs, std* etc.
- mongo-go-pagination (⭐121) - Mongodb Pagination for official mongodb/mongo-go-driver package which supports both normal queries and Aggregation pipelines.
Websites / Libraries for creating HTTP middlewares
- justforfunc - Youtube channel dedicated to Go programming language tips and tricks, hosted by Francesc Campoy @francesc.
11. Awesome Agi Cocosci
System 1 & System 2 / Dual-Coding Theory
- A continuous semantic space describes the representation of thousands of object and action categories across the human brain - Neuron, 2012. [All Versions].
Learning with Cognitive Plausibility / Commonsense Knowledgebase
- Interplay between rule learning and rule switching in a perceptual categorization task - 2022. [All Versions].