Awesome List Updates on Jun 08, 2022
11 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Newsletters
Awesome news / Angular
- Future Crunch. A fortnightly newsletter with all the good news you don't get to hear about, in science, the environment, and across the world. You can see a feed of their good news here.
2. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Completions / superconsole - Windows-only.
- myincr (⭐0) - Speeds up pasting with autosuggest and incr.
3. Awesome Preact
Contents / Components
- Preact Render To String (⭐543) - Universal rendering.
- Preact Markup (⭐194) - Render HTML & Custom Elements as JSX & Components.
- Preact Portal (⭐175) - Render Preact components into (a) SPACE.
- Preact Richtextarea (⭐37) - Simple HTML editor component.
- Preact Cycle (⭐131) - Functional-reactive paradigm for Preact.
- Preact MUI (⭐36) - The MUI CSS Preact library.
Contents / Testing Utils
- Preact JSX Chai (⭐57) - JSX assertion testing (no DOM, right in Node).
4. Awesome Ebpf
Projects Related to eBPF / Observability
- SkyWalking Rover (⭐140) - Apache SkyWalking is an open-source Application Performance Monitoring (APM) platform specially designed for distributed systems with microservices, cloud-native and container-based (Kubernetes) architectures. SkyWalking Rover is an eBPF-based profiler and metrics collector for C, C++, Golang, and Rust applications.
5. Awesome Rest
Querying / Symfony2
- Schemathesis (⭐1.6k) - Property-based testing tool for web applications built with Open API and GraphQL specifications.
6. Awesome Testing
Software / Make your life easier
- BugBug - Lightweight test automation tool for web applications. Easy to learn and doesn't require coding. It's free, with unlimited tests. For an additional monthly fee, you also get cloud monitoring and CI/CD integration.
7. Awesome Db Tools
- Arctype - The SQL client and database management tool that's fun to use.
8. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Apostrophe - CMS with a focus on extensible in-context editing tools. (Demo, Source Code (⭐4k))
- Flextype - Flextype is an open-source Hybrid Content Management System with the freedom of a headless CMS and with the full functionality of a traditional CMS. (Source Code (⭐553))
Software / Pastebins
- Spacebin (⭐74) - Text-sharing for the final frontier — Reliable Pastebin server in Golang and Fiber.
Software / Self-hosting Solutions
- NextCloudPi (⭐2k) - Nextcloud preinstalled and preconfigured, with a text and web management interface and all the tools needed to self host private data. With installation images for Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Rock64, Docker, and a curl installer for Armbian/Debian.
Software / Software Development - Localization
Software / Task Management & To-do Lists
9. Awesome Free Software
Software / File Management
Software / Utilities
10. Awesome Open Source Games
Browser-Based / Arcade
Browser-Based / Strategy
11. Awesome Cyber Security University
Introduction and Pre-Security / Level 1 - Intro
- OpenVPN - Learn how to connect to a virtual private network using OpenVPN.
- Osint - Intro to Open Source Intelligence.
- Shodan.io - Learn about Shodan.io and how to use it for device enumeration.
Free Beginner Red Team Path / Level 2 - Tooling
- Simple CTF - Beginner level CTF.
- Bounty Hacker - A space cowboy-themed boot to root machine.
Free Beginner Red Team Path / Level 3 - Crypto & Hashes with CTF practice
- Basic Pentesting - This is a machine that allows you to practice web app hacking and privilege escalation.
Free Beginner Red Team Path / Level 4 - Web
- Inclusion - A beginner-level LFI challenge.
- Juiceshop - This room uses the OWASP juice shop vulnerable web application to learn how to identify and exploit common web application vulnerabilities.
- Jack of all trades - Boot-to-root originally designed for Securi-Tay 2020.
- Bolt - Bolt themed machine to root into.
Free Beginner Red Team Path / Level 5 - Reverse Engineering & Pwn
- CC Ghidra - This room teaches the basics of ghidra.
- CC Radare2 - This room teaches the basics of radare2.
Free Beginner Red Team Path / Level 6 - PrivEsc
- Blaster - Metasploit Framework to get a foothold.
- Ignite - A new start-up has a few security issues with its web server.
- Capture the flag - Another beginner-level CTF challenge.
Free Beginner Blue Team Path / Level 1 - Tools
- Windows Fundamentals - Intro to Windows.
- Red Line - Learn how to use Redline to perform memory analysis and scan for IOCs on an endpoint.
Free Beginner Blue Team Path / Level 2 - Security Operations, Incident Response & Threat Hunting
- Investigating Windows - Investigating Windows.
- Squid Game - Squid game-themed CTF.
Free Beginner Blue Team Path / Level 3 - Beginner Forensics & Cryptography
- The Glory of the Garden - Beginner image analysis challenge.
- Emo - Medium level forensics challenge.
- Obsecure - Medium level forensics challenge.
Free Beginner Blue Team Path / Level 4 - Memory & Disk Forensics
- Reminiscent - Medium level disk forensics challenge.
- Detect Log4J - Medium level disk forensics challenge.
Free Beginner Blue Team Path / Level 5 - Malware and Reverse Engineering
- Get PDF (Malicious Document) - Reversing PDF malware.
Bonus CTF practice and Latest CVEs / Level 5 - Malware and Reverse Engineering
- Smag Grotto - An obsecure boot to root machine.
- Buffer Overflow Prep - Practice stack-based buffer overflows.
- Break out the cage - Help Cage bring back his acting career and investigate the nefarious going on of his agent.
- Lian Yu - A beginner-level security challenge.
Bonus Windows / Level 5 - Malware and Reverse Engineering
- Retro - Breaking out of the retro-themed box.
- Anthem - Exploit a Windows machine in this beginner-level challenge.
Extremely Hard Rooms to do / Level 5 - Malware and Reverse Engineering
- Carpe Diem 1 - Recover your client's encrypted files before the ransomware timer runs out.
- EnterPrize - Enterprise-themed network to hack into.