Awesome List Updates on Sep 12, 2022
18 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Communication - Video Conferencing
- MiroTalk P2P - Simple, secure, fast real-time video conferences up to 4k and 60fps, compatible with all browsers and platforms. (Demo, Source Code (⭐1.8k))
- MiroTalk SFU - Simple, secure, scalable real-time video conferences up to 4k, compatible with all browsers and platforms. (Demo, Source Code (⭐1.3k))
2. Urban and Regional Planning Resources
Public Data Resources / Resilience and Natural Hazards
- RAPT - The Resilience Analysis & Planning Tool (RAPT) gives everyone easy access to important community data and analysis tools related to community resilience. The community resilience indicators in the RAPT were pulled from the Community Resilience Indicator Analysis (CRIA).
3. Awesome Regression Testing
- BugBug.io - Lightweight test automation tool for web applications. Easy to learn and doesn't require coding. It's free, with unlimited tests. For an additional monthly fee, you also get cloud monitoring and CI/CD integration.
- UI Visual Regression Testing with Micoo - Introduction about how to do visual regression testing with Micoo service
- Poor man's visual regression testing - Improved manual visual regression testing with the PerfectPixel chrome plugin.
4. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only.
Completions / superconsole - Windows-only.
5. Awesome Kotlin
Libraries/Frameworks / Misc
- RationalityFrontline/kevent (⭐10) - A powerful in-process event dispatcher based on Kotlin and Coroutines.
6. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Meta-Level Considerations / Rationality
- The Adaptive Nature of Human Categorization Behavior - Psychological Review, 1991. [All Versions]. The original paper that relates cognitive resource limitation with Bayesian rational analysis, in the case of categorization behavior.
7. Awesome Jmeter
Automation / Conversion
- postman2jmx (⭐142) - Postman collection to JMeter jmx file converter.
- convert-postman-jmeter (⭐9) - Convert Postman projects to JMeter.
8. Awesome Opengl
- morphologica (⭐134) - OpenGL graphics engine for data visualization, especially of numerical simulations.
9. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Prompt Engineering | Prompt Design | Prompt Craft / For text-to-image
- Phraser: a tool that support prompt creation
- PromptBase | Prompt Marketplace: PromptBase is a marketplace for DALL·E, Midjourney & GPT-3 prompts, where people can sell prompts and make money from their prompt crafting skills.
- Visual Prompt Builder: simple deck of illustrated card to combine modifiers for prompt building
- Prompt Engineering Template - Google Sheets: spreadsheet with lists of modifiers for prompt building and a lot of interesting links for reference
- DALL·Ery GALL·Ery Resources: DALL·E 2 and AI art prompt resources & tools to inspire beautiful images
- DALL·Ery GALL·Ery: A guide to OpenAI's DALL·E – prompts, projects, examples, and tips
- (2) MASSIVE 💥 DALL-E 2 ANIME ⚡︎ KEYWORDS + MODIFIERS LIST ★ : haaaaven: image prompt modifier collection by haaaaven
- DrawBench: a list of prompts the Google Imagen is organizing as a benchmark
- CLIP Prompt Engineering for Generative Art - matthewmcateer.me: list of styles tested with Quick CLIP Guided Diffusion
10. Awesome Fiber
📖 Articles / 🌱 Third Party
11. Awesome Ava
- ava-postgres (⭐3) - get a fresh Postgres database for every test
12. Awesome Building Blocks for Web Apps
Exit Intent Popup
- Embedery - Popups to engage visitors.
13. Awesome Mac
Gaming Software / System Related Tools
- Porting Kit - Install Windows® Games inside your Mac.
- RPCS3 - The Open-source PlayStation 3 Emulator
14. Awesome Blazor
Videos / Others
- Build an interactive todo list with Blazor in minutes - August 28, 2022 - In this tutorial we'll learn how to create a todo list with Blazor and improve the page using Bootstrap.
- Blazor for ABSOLUTE beginners in 21 Minutes - August 22, 2022 - In this tutorial you will learn the basics of building a website with Blazor and how the default Blazor project template works. If you have any problems feel free to leave a comment and I will try and get back to you. I've also added some notes below that you might find useful.
15. Awesome Privacy
Media Streaming Platforms
- SoundCloud - Dubitous priavcy policy. Apps have many trackers. Way too many permissions are required for a streaming app.
Notes and Tasks
- Notesnook - Open source zero knowledge private note taking.
- SoundHound - Has way too many trackers for a music recognition app.
- Musicxmatch - The app has trackers and requires a dangerous amount of permissions.
- SongRec (⭐947) - An open-source Shazam client for Linux, written in Rust.
- SongID Telegram Bot (⭐60) - A Telegram bot that can identify music in audio/video files you send it.
Video and Audio Conferencing
- Jami - P2P audio and video conferences.
- Jitsi Meet - More secure, more flexible, and completely free video conferencing. No account needed, no installation needed.
- Mirotalk P2P - Free WebRTC - P2P - Simple, Secure, Fast Real-Time Video Conferences Up to 4k and 60fps, compatible with all browsers and platforms.
- PeerCalls - Group peer to peer video calls for everyone written in Go and TypeScript.
16. Awesome Vite
Templates / React
- vite-react-universal-template (⭐17) - React18 + TypeScript +
react-router-dom+ Mobx + ESlint + Prettier+Husky, and APIs auto importing.
17. Awesome Cpp
- nanobench (⭐1.1k) - Simple, fast, accurate single-header microbenchmarking functionality for C++11/14/17/20. [MIT] website
18. ALL About RSS
Apps / Outline Processor Markup Language
Hosted Readers / Outline Processor Markup Language
RSS2MAIL / Docsify
Tech or IT / Webpage Monitor Services with capability of moniting RSS Feed 1264
💖 Acknowledgement / Crypto or Blockchain relevant