Awesome List Updates on Oct 07, 2022
16 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Datascience
Books / Visualization Tools
- Interpretable Machine Learning: A Guide for Making Black Box Models Explainable - Free GitHub version
2. Awesome Browser Extensions for Github
The missing IntelliSense hint for GitHub and GitLab
Installs: 5000 | Stars: 956 | Last update: 4 Feb 2022
3. Free for Dev
- Planetscale - PlanetScale is a MySQL compatible, serverless database platform powered by Vitess, 1 databases for free with 1 Production branch and 1 Development branch, 5GB storage, 1 Billion rows read/mo per database, and 10 Million rows written/mo per database.
4. Awesome Db Tools
Schema / Diagrams
- Azimutt (⭐503) - An Entity Relationship diagram (ERD) visualization tool, with various filters and inputs to help understand your database schema.
SQL / Analyzers
- SQLLineage (⭐598) - SQL Lineage Analysis Tool powered by Python.
5. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Completions / superconsole - Windows-only.
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only.
- purpleblood (⭐0) - Based on darkblood (⭐159k). Includes decorators for
gitstatus, and current directory.
6. Awesome Ocaml
- BetterOCaml – An efficient, intuitive and cross-platform web IDE with your OCaml code interpreted and running in your browser!
7. Awesome Ada
Build and Package / MIT
- aura (⭐16) - An integrated build and source/package management tool with a more hands-on versioning approach. Alternative to alire and gprbuild. Optimized for CI/CD pipelines.
Components / MIT
- asap (⭐5) - A set of general libraries and thick bindings for use with the AURA package management/build tool. Includes TCP, TLS, HTTP, a high-performance JSON parser/generator, and a formally verified (SPARK) UTF-8 stream decoder.
8. Awesome Crypto Papers
Specific topics / Secret key cryptography
- DES is not a group - Old but gold mathematical proof that the set of DES permutations (encryption and decryption for each DES key) is not closed under functional composition. That means that multiple DES encryption is not equivalent to single DES encryption and means that the size of the subgroup generated by the set of DES permutations is greater than 10^2499, which is too large for potential attacks on DES, which would exploit a small subgroup.
Specific topics / Cryptanalysis
- MEGA: Malleable Encryption Goes Awry - Proof-of-concept versions of attacks on MEGA data storage. Showcasing their practicality and exploitability. Official webpage.
Specific topics / Post-quantum cryptography
- MAYO: Practical Post-Quantum Signatures from Oil-and-Vinegar Maps - The Oil and Vinegar signature scheme, proposed in 1997 by Patarin, is one of the oldest and best-understood multivariate quadratic signature schemes. It has excellent performance and signature sizes. This paper is about enhancing this algorithm in usage in the post-quantum era. Official website.
9. Awesome Board Games
The island of Oshra is in turmoil. Following the death of the Emperor, the conflict between the Hill Tribes and the Imperial Army escalated. While the Water People try to maintain balance between the old rivals, the Undead aim to escalate the war. All hope rests on the six children of the Emperor: Who of them will claim the throne? In Hidden Leaders, you take the role of one of six secret leaders, each of them is allied with two of the four factions/colors. By playing heroes into your tableau, either openly or secretly, you influence the outcome of the conflict. At the end of the game, one of the four factions will win:Red leading > Red victory Green leading > Green victory Tie between Red & Green > Blue victory Red & Green in War Zone > Black victory Each player who is aligned with the winning faction can claim the victory. However, they must have more heroes of this color than any competitor. Hidden Leaders is a quick, light strategy card game with direct player interaction. It combines tableau building and deduction elements with its unique winning mechanism. This is a game of great tension with no-down time, that’s fast to learn. Its distinctive artwork and character names will make you smile.
|2 - 6||10||20-40m|
10. Awesome Cpp
Web Application Framework
- userver (⭐1.7k) - Asynchronous C++17 framework with a rich set of abstractions and database drivers for fast and comfortable creation of efficient microservices, services and utilities. [Apache-2.0] website
11. Awesome Decentralized
- FilePizza ☠️ (⭐4k): Free peer-to-peer file transfers in your browser.
12. Static Analysis
Multiple languages / Other
- PVS-Studio ©️ — A (conditionally free for FOSS and individual developers) static analysis of C, C++, C# and Java code. For advertising purposes you can propose a large FOSS project for analysis by PVS employees (⭐28). Supports CWE mapping, OWASP ASVS, MISRA, AUTOSAR and SEI CERT coding standards.
13. Awesome Agi Cocosci
Science Logology / Science of Science
- Science of Science - Science, 2018. [All Versions]. A comprehensive large-scale review on the science of science.
14. Awesome Vite
Templates / Electron
- electron-vue-template (⭐327) - Electron template with TypeScript, including Electron Builder.
15. Awesome Blazor
Articles / Others
- Creating a Generic Tree View Blazor Component - October 4, 2022 - This article shows off a Blazor component that can display an object recursively in a tree view. The component was made as part as a project, FHIR Watch, a tool for comparing FHIR data from two different data sources: FHIR API Service and Dataverse. As such, it is particularly useful for displaying FHIR data.
16. Awesome Webxr
Web3XR / Realms
- Hyperfy - A platform hosting up to 10,000 customizable, cross-platform, and immersive virtual worlds. Built on three.js, powered by Ethereum.