Awesome List Updates on Oct 06, 2022
21 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Ai in Finance
Others / Other Resource
- Explore Finance Service Libraries & Projects - Explore a curated list of Fintech popular & new libraries, top authors, trending project kits, discussions, tutorials & learning resources on kandi.
2. Awesome WSL
Supported Distributions / Ubuntu
- Windows Store Link for Ubuntu Community Preview. These builds are previews for testing new features and ideas, these are for early adopters May be Unstable, Will Have Bugs report issues and give feedback below.
- Installing Software guide to using apt from Ubuntu.
- Ubuntu Community Previews More Information About the Ubuntu Community Previews
- Issues and Feedback Report Issues and Give Feedback on the Community Previews Here.
3. Awesome Zig
- ryoppippi/zigcv (⭐77) - Bindings for OpenCV4.
4. Awesome Typescript
Tools / Playground
- Zapatos - Zero-Abstraction Postgres for TypeScript
5. Awesome Go
- cli - An open-source GitLab command line tool bringing GitLab's cool features to your command line.
6. Free for Dev
APIs, Data, and ML
- Volca - Free API providing lists of technologies such as programming languages and database systems. Unlimited free requests.
7. Awesome Courses
Courses / Algorithms
- 6.INT Hacking a Google Interview MIT
- This course taught in the MIT Independent Activities Period in 2009 goes over common solution to common interview questions for software engineer interviews at highly selective companies like Apple, Google, and Facebook. They cover time complexity, hash tables, binary search trees, and other common algorithm topics you should have already covered in a different course, but goes more in depth on things you wouldn't otherwise learn in class- like bitwise logic and problem solving tricks.
- Topics Covered
- 6.851 Advanced Data Structures MIT
Courses / CS Theory
- CS 4810 Introduction to Theory of Computing Cornell University
Courses / Security
- 6.857 Computer and Network Security MIT
- Emphasis on applied cryptography and may include: basic notion of systems security, cryptographic hash functions, symmetric cryptography (one-time pad, stream ciphers, block ciphers), cryptanalysis, secret-sharing, authentication codes, public-key cryptography (encryption, digital signatures), public-key attacks, web browser security, biometrics, electronic cash, viruses, electronic voting, Assignments include a group final project. Topics may vary year to year. Lecture Notes References
Courses / Statistics
- STAT 340 Applied Regression Methods Smith College
- This course covers the beautiful and useful tool of regression, which is the central technique of statistical modeling. By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discern research questions and data that are well-suited to regression analysis.
- Conduct thorough exploratory data analysis of data in multiple dimensions.
- Understand the mathematical foundations of regression.
- Perform regression analysis in a modern computing environment.
- Interpret your model and communicate what it implies.
8. Awesome Neovim
Code Runner / Diagnostics
- Shatur/neovim-tasks (⭐80) - A stateful task manager focused on integration with build systems.
9. Awesome Opensource Documents
Programming Languages / Assembly
- Some Assembly Required (⭐2.2k) (cc-sa) - An approachable introduction to Assembly
10. Awesome Generative Deep Art
Hypertechniques / Deforum
- (5) Deforum notebook v0.5 for Stable Diffusion animations is out! Now with math automation, perspective flips, prompt weights, video masking and waifus! : StableDiffusion
Image Synthesis / Promptism
- CLIPasso: Semantically-Aware Object Sketching
11. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only
- git-prompt-enhanced (⭐1) - Provides a more granular information about a
Themes / superconsole - Windows-only
- dangerroom (⭐0) - Informative, minimal, and, above all, X-Men themed. Includes decorators for
gitstatus, working directory, parent directory and
12. Awesome Amazon Seller
Software and Tools
- Flapen - Flapen is a free real-time dashboard to monitor Amazon category changes in 19 country and 215 categories
13. Awesome Board Games
In this action-packed Dungeons & Dragons card game, you win by being the last adventurer standing.
Play as one of four brave, quirky characters—Barbarian, Paladin, Rogue, or Wizard—battling it out in a dungeon full of treasure! With magic missiles flinging, dual daggers slinging, and spiked shields dinging, it's up to you to prove your adventurer has the guts to bring home the glory!
|2 - 4||8||10m|
In Decypto, two teams composed of 2 to 4 players compete. Your goal is to transmit codes to your teammates without letting the opposing team intercept them. Therefore, your communication should be clear enough for your team to understand, but vague enough to confound your opponents. You are also attempting to intercept your opponents' codes.
|3 - 8||12||15-45m|
14. Awesome Coq
Projects / Libraries
- LibHyps (⭐16) - Library of Ltac tactics to manage and manipulate hypotheses in proofs.
15. Static Analysis
Multiple languages / Other
- Semgrep Supply Chain ©️ — Quickly find and remediate high-priority security issues. Semgrep Supply Chain prioritizes the 2% of vulnerabilities that are reachable from your code.
16. Awesome Iot
- Raspberry Pi Pico - Raspberry Pi Pico is a small, fast and versatile board that is equipped with the RP2040 microcontroller chip developed by the Raspberry Pi Foundation. It also comes with a 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless LAN variant, which makes it great for IoT.
17. Awesome Sysadmin
Software / Packaging
18. Awesome Crypto Papers
Specific topics / Public key cryptography: General and DLP
- SoK: Password-Authenticated Key Exchange – Theory, Practice, Standardization and Real-World Lessons - History and classification of the PAKE algorithms.
- RSA, DH and DSA in the Wild - Collection of implementation mistakes which lead to exploits of assymetric cryptography.
19. Awesome Cl
- GNU CLISP - A GNU implementation; contains a compiler and an interpreter. Standard conformance. GNU GPL3. They develop on Gitlab.
- compiles to bytecode, its default REPL is more user friendly than SBCL's (with symbol completion and readline integration).
- however, it is not actively developed, it doesn't comply entirely to the ANSI standard, it is less performant than SBCL and it is lacking compatibility features.
20. Awesome Vue
Resources / Examples
Components & Libraries / Utilities
- vue-ts-types (⭐4) - Lightweight TypeScript-first Vue prop type definitions.
21. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
iOS / Bootstrap
- Develop in Swift Explorations - Apple Education (iBook)
- Learn Next.js - Vercel Inc.
Raspberry Pi / Tornado
- Raspberry Pi Beginner's Guide 4th Edition - The MagPi magazine (PDF)
- The Official Raspberry Pi Handbook 2023 - The MagPi magazine (PDF)