Awesome List Updates on Mar 10, 2023
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Orgs
- GitHub Next - Exploring the future of software development.
- Sentry - Real-time crash reporting for your web apps, mobile apps, and games.
2. Awesome Nix
Programming Languages / Ruby
- ruby-nix (⭐76) - Generates reproducible ruby/bundler app environment with Nix.
3. Awesome Jupyter
Hosted Notebook Solutions
- Mineo.app - Data Ops platform with Jupyter-compatible notebooks, no code blocks, and support for creating dashboards.
4. Awesome Vulkan
- Frameworks, Engines, Higher Level Rendering
- Acid (⭐1.5k) - A high speed C++17 Vulkan game engine. [MIT]
- AMD's Anvil (⭐577) - cross-platform framework for Vulkan. [LICENSE (⭐577)]
- Auto-Vk (⭐133) - Vulkan convenience and productivity layer for modern C++, atop Vulkan-Hpp, by the Research Unit of Computer Graphics, TU Wien. [MIT]
- Auto-Vk-Toolkit (⭐229) - C++ framework around Auto-Vk (⭐133) for rapid prototyping, research, and teaching, by the Research Unit of Computer Graphics, TU Wien. [MIT for the framework's code]
- bgfx (⭐13k) - Cross-platform, graphics API agnostic, "Bring Your Own Engine/Framework" style rendering library. [BSD-2-clause (⭐13k)]
- bsf (⭐1.7k) - Modern C++14 library for the development of real-time graphical applications. [MIT]
- Cinder (⭐5k) and the story behind. [BSD]
- DemoFramework (⭐198) - NXP GTEC C++11 cross-platform demo framework including lots of samples for Vulkan, OpenGL ES, OpenVX, OpenCL, OpenVG and OpenCV. [BSD-3-clause (⭐198)]
- Diligent Engine (⭐2.7k) - a modern cross-platform low-level graphics library that supports OpenGL/GLES, Direct3D11/12 and Vulkan. [Apache License 2.0]
- Falcor (⭐1.9k) - Real-time rendering framework from NVIDIA, supporting mainly DX12, with experimental Vulkan support. [BSD 3-clause]
- glfw (⭐10k) and the guide. [LICENSE (⭐10k)]
- Intrinsic Engine (⭐1k) - Intrinsic is a Vulkan based cross-platform graphics and game engine. [Apache License 2.0]
- Introductory Vulkan sample by GPUOpen (⭐110). [MIT]
- liblava (⭐600) - A modern C++ and easy-to-use framework. [MIT]
- Logi (⭐12) - Light-weight object oriented Vulkan abstraction framework. [BSD 2-clause]
- Lugdunum (⭐237) - Modern cross-platform 3D rendering engine built with Vulkan and modern C++14. [MIT]
- openFrameworks (⭐65) - the most famouse C++ creative coding framework. [MIT]
- PowerVR SDK (⭐602) - C++ cross-platform 3D graphics SDK to speed up development of Vulkan and GLES. [LICENSE (⭐602)]
- Pumex (⭐286) - cross-platform Vulkan renderer implementing frame graph and simple scene graph. Able to render on many surfaces at once [MIT]
- SDL - added cross-platform Vulkan graphics support in SDL_vulkan.h. [zlib]
- small3d, Tiny Vulkan based C++ cross-platform game development framework [BSD 3-clause]
- Spectrum (⭐15) - Work-in-progress framework and abstraction layer around Vulkan.
- The-Forge (⭐3.5k) - DirectX 12, Vulkan, macOS Metal 2 rendering framework. [Apache License 2.0]
- VkHLF (⭐328) - Vulkan High Level Framework. [LICENSE] (⭐328)
- Vulkan Launchpad (⭐14) - Vulkan framework for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Especially well-suited for Vulkan beginners, used in university education, by the Research Unit of Computer Graphics, TU Wien. [MIT]
- Vulkan Launchpad Starter (⭐7) - Starter template containing additional functionality and assets. [LICENSE] (⭐7)
- Deno Vulkan (⭐7) - Vulkan API bindings for Deno. [Apache Licence 2.0]
5. Awesome Vite
Templates / Vue 3
- vite-plugin-style-vw-loader (⭐1) - A loader that can convert the style px in the vue tag to vw.
6. Awesome Neovim
Editing Support / Diagnostics
- echasnovski/mini.nvim#mini.splitjoin (⭐2.2k) - Module of
mini.nvimto split and join arguments. Has customizable pre and post hooks. Works inside comments.
7. Awesome Datascience
- Python for Machine Learning - Start your journey to machine learning with Python, one of the most powerful programming languages.
8. Awesome Aws
SDKs and Samples / Haskell SDK
9. Awesome Newsletters
Swift / Angular
- Indie Watch. Weekly interviews with successful iOS & macOS developers about strategies and tips you can use to create profitable indie apps.
- Prev: Mar 11, 2023
- Next: Mar 09, 2023