Awesome List Updates on Mar 19, 2023
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Fp Js
Resources / Videos
- Functional Programming in TypeScript - Discover functional programming with Typescript and create a library like fp-ts alongside Sahand Javid in this beginner-friendly YouTube playlist.
2. Awesome Love2d
- Menori (⭐102) - Library for 3D rendering with LÖVE.
- Manami (⭐30) - An improved "reflowprint" with UTF-8, multicolor, and justify support.
- Inky (⭐25) - Any-purpose GUI framework.
3. Awesome Postgres
Resources / Roadmaps
- PostgreSQL Roadmap - A roadmap providing step wise guide to PostgreSQL.
4. Awesome Malware Persistence
Collection / Linux
- Linux Security and Monitoring Scripts (⭐134) - Security and monitoring scripts you can use to monitor your Linux installation for security-related events or for an investigation. Among other finding systemd unit files used for malware persistence.
5. Awesome Cpp
- Boost.Asio (⭐1k) ⚡ - A cross-platform C++ library for network and low-level I/O programming. [Boost] website
- Boost.Program_options (⭐83) - A library to obtain program options via conventional methods such as command line and config file. [Boost] website
- Boost.Interprocess (⭐106) - Header-only Boost library that supports kernel-level shared memory and memory-mapped files, with in-built synchronization mechanisms (semaphores, mutexes, and more). [Boost] website
- Boost.PropertyTree (⭐42) - A property tree parser/generator that can be used to parse XML/JSON/INI/Info files. [Boost] website
- Boost.Multiprecision (⭐158) - provides higher-range/precision integer, rational and floating-point types in C++, header-only or with GMP/MPFR/LibTomMath backends. [Boost] website
- Boost.Python (⭐420) - A C++ library which enables seamless interoperability between C++ and the Python programming language. [Boost] website
6. Open Source Flutter Apps
Contents / Health and Fitness
7. Awesome Generative Deep Art
The Generative AI Area: history, maps, and definitions / Contribute to Our Repository
- Who Owns the Generative AI Platform? | Andreessen Horowitz: this article discusses the generative AI market and presents an interesting technology stack of the area
Inbox: Large Language Models (LLMs) / Contribute to Our Repository
- logspace-ai/langflow (⭐13k): a UI for LangChain, designed with react-flow to provide an effortless way to experiment and prototype flows
Inbox: Large Language Models (LLMs) / Embeddings and Semantic Search
- facebookresearch/faiss (⭐25k): A library for efficient similarity search and clustering of dense vectors
Inbox: Games and AI / Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- The Generative AI Revolution in Games | Andreessen Horowitz: this article presents a list of use cases of generative AI in games
8. Awesome Zsh Plugins
Plugins / superconsole - Windows-only
- fzf-dir-navigator (⭐32) - This is a cool and user-friendly directory navigation plugin for
fzfthat allows the user to switch to any directory from anywhere and to anywhere. It also maintains a history of recently visited directories. Additionally, you can use hotkeys to move back and forth between directories in the shell session.
- penmux (⭐2) - A session manager plugin meant to be used for penetration testing sessions and tracking the terminal sessions to be used in reports.